Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (43805 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by mashin(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
At my age i should be able to know how foolish and deceitful fani kayode is right from campaign days. Who takes you for your words in the first place.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AZeD1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Since the government started suppressing and hiding the news
Can you give me example of a country that announces the number of casualties during a war?
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
pikapizy:

those men died fighting insurgents and fighting for their nation ...they are supposed to be honored because they died protecting the country now they are being denied ...for saying this ; may you meet a fate worst than theirs ,may you die without honor and no one will honor your burial ..apologize to the relations of the dead soldier or face a fate worst than theirs

Youngman you need to learn the fine act of discussion , how to make your case rationally and intelligently, resorting to insults and curses does not speak well of your finesse or intelligence!.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AZeD1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
pikapizy:

those men died fighting insurgents and fighting for their nation ...they are supposed to be honored because they died protecting the country now they are being denied ...for saying this ; may you meet a fate worst than theirs ,may you die without honor and no one will honor your burial ..apologize to the relations of the dead soldier or face a fate worst than theirs
Dude when I die, you can feed me to your dogs....
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance.

ok
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by greggng: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anyone that believes fani kayode is a bigger idiot. Common sense shows that if boko haram killed that much in a day , they would ve been loud about it. Is not easy to be in opposition keep wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by jstriker442(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Nigerians and cheap publicity. what is wrong with soldiers dying in a war front? can someone define war for me? America lost millions of soldiers in Vietnam..........Tunisia presidential guards were killed today by insurgence linked to ISIS.
If soldiers can not fight for their life, then who deserve to die? civilians?

Military should try harder to overpower rag tag boko haram. WE HAVE LAZY SOLDIERS THAT ENJOY BEATING CIVILIANS.
u dull sha

ur own pass village fool
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by maestroferddi: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
A country gets the kind of leadership/government it deserves.

Nigerians are notorious for being indulgent in self-deceit. We wanted to be told what we wanted to hear. Now that wily and devious elements banded together in APC have contrived to seize the day, do we still have the moral gumption to complain?

The last time I checked Buhari the new helmsman communicates in a gamut of languages: from body language to sign language or even some esoteric and arcane languages.

The whole scenario gets obfuscating when the question gets asked as to what Buhari has accomplished after some six months in office. The much touted language dexterity tends to diminish from a cacophony of incoherence until it peters out into absolute silence.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by TopHand: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe stop buying cheap immoral fame at the death of our valiant heroes, pls leave our glorious fallen alone, we are forever grateful to our defenders of the relem, freeglobe pls go and look for cheap online relevance elsewhere, even if we lost 105 brave lives it is the discretion of the army to make it public, the army is presently engaged in a conflict which due to its fluid operational combat situation on the ground requires the army to keep any sensitve information it deems necessary confidential and restrictive that is their right and prerogative they are not obliged to release any information to the public, you unwanted, unloved unpatriotic u rejoice and celebrate any setback our brave men and women suffer at the front and when we record success you belittle our success u dont deserve to be a Nigerian, and Nigeria does not love u, we do not want u, we wish that u give up your citizenship and leave us alone, u are an enemy of the Nigerian army and the people.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Is Fani Kayode a Minister Of Defence, A Boko Haram Spokesperson, Or The Director Of SSS?

Show Me The reason why you are calling the moderators, to come and do what?

Is because the Igbo Traders have distanced themselves from the politicaLly motivated IPOB/Biafra Agitation, while affirming their Support For President Buhari and you want to find solace in FAKE NEWS?

Why can't you guys engage yourselves in a meaningful ventures rather than keeping vigil daily looking and praying for Calamities to befall your Fatherland?

Ndi Ara! Tufiakwa!!!
Frustrated prostitute detected!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by lastpage: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Look at this brainless Zombie blaming FFK for what the Military has neither denied or confirmed. Assuming you have brains, you would be asking the military to either deny or confirm the story but you are a zombie and the meal below is prepared for you.

Look at this "Nnyaminri MO.RON" blaming Buhari for what the Army has neither confirmed nor denied!

You see how Eediotic you come across? grin grin

If you need confirmation... then go to Army HQ and carry placard!

Children of HATE and BITTERNESS + ANGER!

Lastpage!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by macminista(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/669485871016624128
my goodness...really shocked at the comments from most of you guys in here.ffk may be running his mouth but if he is right the gov owes it to the families of this hero's to let them know..yes some info s re classified but not from the families affected...pls u guys should stop politicizing this issues...my broads there is no day bk isn't talked about over here in Yankee on the news channel this goes to show how huge a threat they re and yet our govt is handling the situation like it ain't a thing...we all have to pray very hard cuz only God will save us..terrorism is spreading like a wild fire..watching news is scary ..pls pray everyone
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, substantiate this claim of urs?
I also believe that FFK smashed Biancas toto before the coward Ojukwu had any chance. Ur hero was given a yooroobaa left over. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem is dead dead today. u think u can troll? cool
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:
my papa is dead dead today. I am the chief troller?

Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, substantiate this claim of urs?
I also believe that FFK smashed Biancas toto before the coward Ojukwu had any chance. Ur hero was given a yooroobaa left over. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by pikapizy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
ENZOSCIFO1:

Youngman you need to learn the fine act of discussion , how to make your case rationally and intelligently, resorting to insults and curses does not speak well of your finesse or intelligence!.
you think I'm here to argue about things I have no control of ? what's the use of discussion ? to what end is the discussion ? you talk about intelligence? what is intelligence without emotions? do you know what it takes to war ? or fight insurgents? don't discuss about things u know nothing about! I feel their pain,I can't imagine what their family is going through now...there were brothers, Fathers and even bread winners among them ! and yet a human like you think its intelligent to corver their death ? may u meet a fate worst than theirs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

may thunder destroy my life
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by kodded(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
please call JerryAsemota for him biko smiley
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by kodded(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by abbey621(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
2rutalk1:

Hypocrite. All of you will face the wrath of God for covering the truth. During Jonathan's regime, the whole world was awash with Boko haram mayhem. Now that your Messiah Buhari is here, everything has gone from bad to worst - no light, no fuel, no job, no money in circulation, companies are closing down yet you want the media to cover all the atrocities. hypocrite

You're an idiot, what concerns me with GEJ, I understand you are still pained by the your brother's loss during the election but that doesn't mean you should just yarn anyhow! If there was a cover up, let the families speak out, gone are the days of suffering in silence, let the families expose the government if this is true!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by lastpage: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=14pt]"When you see a Flastheaded-Biafra "IPAD" Indigene #WAILING over "NIGERIAN Soldiers"..... then you should know you have heard FAKE/Aba News"![/size] grin grin grin undecided

Go and #Wail over your IPAD Leader that is DECAYING in JAIL!
Anuofia!

see him below, see how he has suddenly become older than Pa Buhari!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
kodded:

lol! don't mind that silly troll
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:

Na me you call gay? grin

To be Homo better pass to be you..
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
lastpage:

Look at this "Nnyaminri MO.RON" blaming Buhari for what the Army has neither confirmed nor denied!

You see how Eediotic you come across? grin grin

If you need confirmation... then go to Army HQ and carry placard!

Children of HATE and BITTERNESS + ANGER!

Lastpage!
Lastfool, the claim has been made, let your buhari come out and deny it or else, it stands as correct information. Get some sense Zombie
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
lastpage:
[size=14pt]"When you see a Flastheaded-Biafra "IPAD" Indigene #WAILING over "NIGERIAN Soldiers"..... then you should know you have heard FAKE/Aba News"![/size] grin grin grin undecided

Go and #Wail over your IPAD Leader that is DECAYING in JAIL!
Anuofia!

see him below, see how he has suddenly become older than Pa Buhari!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

3 weeks with Jimoh and his goons behind bars will make any man grey.. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
ldpele:
but u bought the one of rescuing the chibok girls within 100days in office?

How could I?

I don't believe we would find all those girls ever.

Boko Haram does not take prisoners.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Christoskurion: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
May God help us
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by AprokoMan: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:

Na me you call gay? grin

To be Homo better pass to be you..

people don use aproko business build house. dey there dey yarn okpata.
if you have eyes you should know ngene is a she.male but y'all APC stans are zombies anyway
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
TopHand:
FreeGlobe stop buying cheap immoral fame at the death of our valiant heroes, pls leave our glorious fallen alone, we are forever grateful to our defenders of the relem, freeglobe pls go and look for cheap online relevance elsewhere, even if we lost 105 brave lives it is the discretion of the army to make it public, the army is presently engaged in a conflict which due to its fluid operational combat situation on the ground requires the army to keep any sensitve information it deems necessary confidential and restrictive that is their right and prerogative they are not obliged to release any information to the public, you unwanted, unloved unpatriotic u rejoice and celebrate any setback our brave men and women suffer at the front and when we record success you belittle our success u dont deserve to be a Nigerian, and Nigeria does not love u, we do not want u, we wish that u give up your citizenship and leave us alone, u are an enemy of the Nigerian army and the people.
very well, the feeling is very much mutual. Give us our Biafra then cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
AprokoMan:
people don use aproko business build house. dey there dey yarn okpata.
if you have eyes you should know ngene is a she.male but y'all APC stans are zombies anyway

I so the 'f' next to the name and assumed he was a she.

Thanks for clearing that up.

And yeah, I don't find calling someone a homosexual offensive. I would rather be gay than be a thief.

Thanks again.

Continu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.