Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. (1548 Views)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. by Fearcom(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:
why are men upset with what she wrote?! is it today that men with exotic cars started fukcing these clueless babes everywhere?! the good part is that we ALL know that "dikc" (and sitting on the passenger seat thinking they are fly) is the only things these ignorant women get.

This is a faceless forum. The Op could be a deadly armed robber hiding behind a female profile. At your own risk.
Re: I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. by Maxi112: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hope u have exotic punny also if yes..... post it here and I will show u my Lamborghini
Re: I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. by michphenomena(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
delectablegyal:
I need a boyfriend with an exotic car. M serious.

I saw a guy's dp, he took the picture in his office. Truth be told, he looks like smone who owns a car. Hpfully he will upload a picture of him chilling with his exotic car. If he does, he hs a high chance bt if he doesn't another guy will possibly replace him.

If u r proud of ur car, tk a pic, upload it and let delectablegyal see it, if she likes ur kind of car, then count ursef lucky cos u r gonna be aving a tear rubber as ur g.f...sag boob

Keep it rolling, guys.
Re: I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. by MRBrownJ: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fearcom:

This is a faceless forum. The Op could be a deadly armed robber hiding behind a female profile. At your own risk.

as if someone is going to drop their address on NL and invite the clueless OP to join him, lol!
btw the golddiggers (at the clubs) that would flock to your table as soon as you drop a bottle, are no safer/different than the OP
Re: I Need A boyfriend With An Exotic Car. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why dont u want to av a bf dat wud need u dat own exotic cars

Sister use nd dump still exists

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did U Av Sex? / What Exactly Is This Girl Selling With This N,aked Cloth?? (see Photo) / How You Sleep With Your Girl In This Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.