Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians (1926 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Fuel Scarcity- We Are Close To The Solution-kachikwu / Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by yanabasee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
mikolo80:
no pain no gain
I know it will definitely get better
permanent solution Will be found instead of dashing hoodlums money in the name of subsidy

by the way I ride bicycle and use public transport and plan to buy okada
so it is you that have no plan that will suffer

You ride bicycle... May u ride that bicycle all your life! Amen!

About plan... Plans don't work when the economy is harsh....

Mr president have made life unbearable for her citizens... If the economy was really favourable.... And if you were really reasonable... You'd be thinking of getting a car and not an okada... Think higher!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by mikolo80: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
yanabasee:

You ride bicycle... May u ride that bicycle all your life! Amen!

About plan... Plans don't work when the economy is harsh....

Mr president have made life unbearable for her citizens... If the economy was really favourable.... And if you were really reasonable... You'd be thinking of getting a car and not an okada... Think higher!
that's my plan
you're the one who gets validation by spending your life savings on a car when you don't need and can't afford one
plans always work when you have plan a through z
when one fails move to the next
president Just got there
it's the ppl bfor and the subsidy cabal that made life difficult
and he wants to do surgery not put plaster, of course it'll be faithful Abi you like the patch patch wen we don de do since 50 yrs now. think bfor you talk
prime ministers ride bicycle
why do you think car makers bring new model every year
to separate foolish ppl from their life savings
ton of steel costs 600 most cars half a ton cost 20 to 60000
that's 100 times profit 10000% profit
think before you talk
your future generations depend on you
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by mikolo80: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
yanabasee:

So you rather prefer, the money is dashed out to the rich? Where a common Nigerian gets to struggle before having a meal to survive?
the rich are the hoodlums(subsidy cabal )I'm talking about
and by the way nobody is stopping the common man from farming (I have never seen a hungry farmer unless lazy ones)
life is simple
ppl choose to harden it
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by yanabasee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
mikolo80:
that's my plan
you're the one who gets validation by spending your life savings on a car when you don't need and can't afford one
plans always work when you have plan a through z
when one fails move to the next
president Just got there
it's the ppl bfor and the subsidy cabal that made life difficult
and he wants to do surgery not put plaster, of course it'll be faithful Abi you like the patch patch wen we don de do since 50 yrs now. think bfor you talk
prime ministers ride bicycle
why do you think car makers bring new model every year
to separate foolish ppl from their life savings
ton of steel costs 600 most cars half a ton cost 20 to 60000
that's 100 times profit 10000% profit
think before you talk
your future generations depend on you

You think like a poor/wretched person.....

I can afford a car and as well many cars...but I just can't afford gasoline anymore... Due to hardship..

Plastering is a process of surgery, dude! Your bubu promised to better the previous government by performing wonders that Napoleon has never performed... And his miracles are unbearable..

Prime ministers don't ride bikes becoz they can't afford a car... They ride bikes becoz their therapist urge them to... Or they ride bikes for the love of it... Or for thight muscles stretching... Unlike you... Riding bike and planning to buy okada out of poverty!

*People sell ideas...

*Technology buys ideas...

*Technology uses new ideas to advance itself..

*Newly advance technology helps man

*Man seek for better and improved technology daily!

So, there are new cars...apparently, there are new advancement to better the previous development....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by mikolo80: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
yanabasee:

You think like a poor/wretched person.....

first off
your father is a bastard
Who refused to give you home trainin
so you don't think you're the only one wit bad mouth

second in order to help others out of the life of hardship I'll explain that I think like somebody who instead of trying to keep up with the Joneses actually wants to ret the pace
by using public transport op cheaper transportation (cos I don't need a car even though h want one) I can save and invest, make money then buy my dream car and fuel at whatever price (cos I have my own has station)
it's you lot that will now be begging me for fuel
(cha ching, mo money, mo money for me less for you the highly unintelligent ones)

I can afford a car and as well many cars...but I just can't afford gasoline anymore... Due to hardship..

you're Just digging yourself deeper
you can buy a car, you can't afford one
fueling,insurance, parking meter, maintenance is part of owning and affording a car you nitwit
or you think your mumu mentality of buying cars that oyinbo discarded 10 years ago counts ar affordability
rich ppl spend 2.87% of their networth on car of their choice
poor ppl spend 10 times that buying second hand car trying to look rich

Plastering is a process of surgery, dude! Your bubu promised to better the previous government by performing wonders that Napoleon has never performed... And his miracles are unbearable..

let's forget that I've lived with a doctor for a long time
if you watched anything other than nollywood or premiership you'd know that there is no plaster used in surgery, it's stitches and bandages
very poor education

Prime ministers don't ride bikes becoz they can't afford a car... They ride bikes becoz their therapist urge them to... Or they ride bikes for the love of it... Or for thight muscles stretching... Unlike you... Riding bike and planning to buy okada out of poverty!

your small Ilk exposed brain still thinks affordability. is all about money
they ride bicycles Un encourage others to ride
because it makes sense environmentall
and cos they don't have parking space in those countries

*People sell ideas...

yes

[b]

[/b]
*Technology buys ideas...

you were making sense you now spoil every again
money buys ideas

*Technology uses new ideas to advance itself..

back on track

*Newly advance technology helps man

your brain don de boot up

*Man seek for better and improved technology daily!

you're on fire

So, there are new cars...apparently, there are new advancement to better the previous development....

you come crash cos now I don't know what you're even talking about again

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by yanabasee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
mikolo80:

you come crash cos now I don't know what you're even talking about again

You're a sentimental f00L grin

Your blunders are amazing! grin

Your reasoning is below par... grin

And, You're a kid...

Stop derailing my mentions with your f00lishness... Coz I won't reply your azz again until you use your brain!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
yanabasee:

You're a sentimental f00L grin

Your blunders are amazing! grin

Your reasoning is below par... grin

And, You're a kid...

Stop derailing my mentions with your f00lishness... Coz I won't reply your azz again until you use your brain!
waa waa waa
you can't win argument with logic
next thing is insult
can you see why it's not good to be a born bastard of no pedigree and no good training
guess win

(1) (2) (Reply)

500000 Teachers A Great Blessing Especially To Private School Teachers / Can Morality And Politics Co-Exist? Can Morality Find A Place In Naija Politics? / Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.