Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ (1695 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
#25B TSA Scam

APC and Pa Buhari's Govt didn't have to wait too long before chopping our Naira and Kobo.

The media as always have remained in auto mute.

Imagine if it happened under GEJ

The fraud of APC/Buhari change

I will publicly declare my assets. This did not happen, instead we got a press statement not the actual document after 3months of demanding.

I will appoint made in heaven ministers. After 5months we got the same people we suspected.

I will implement TSA in full. 2weeks later he removed NNPC, Customs, FIRS, PHCN and other top revenue generating agencies from TSA.

I have stopped fuel problems. The queues are back and black marketers are smiling to the banks.

Light has improved. Raining season is over and darkness has returned.

My ministers will declare their assets publicly. This has been forgotten even by Nigerians.

No office of First Lady. But we now have office of the Wife of the President (the story of half a dozen)

The list goes on my friends.

From Damilovers.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by HirstMOG(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC is like the middle of a night journey.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by northvietnam(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Op you said it black and white as it is. let me ask this Question, why can't Nigerians tell them selves the TRUTH sahara reporters is no place to be found, DSS is now worse than GEJ regime. another question ... can anybody tell me who this present govtment sent to Prison since they came to power cs I know many people in GEJ regime looted with impunity but buharis promise on bringing them to book is just fake news . why can't him send one person to prison.. my guess , kettle can't call pot black

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by susrite(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:

#25B TSA Scam

APC and Pa Buhari's Govt didn't have to wait too long before chopping our Naira and Kobo.

The media as always have remained in auto mute.

Imagine if it happened under GEJ

The fraud of APC/Buhari change

I will publicly declare my assets. This did not happen, instead we got a press statement not the actual document after 3months of demanding.

I will appoint made in heaven ministers. After 5months we got the same people we suspected.

I will implement TSA in full. 2weeks later he removed NNPC, Customs, FIRS, PHCN and other top revenue generating agencies from TSA.

I have stopped fuel problems. The queues are back and black marketers are smiling to the banks.

Light has improved. Raining season is over and darkness has returned.

My ministers will declare their assets publicly. This has been forgotten even by Nigerians.

No office of First Lady. But we now have office of the Wife of the President (the story of half a dozen)

The list goes on my friends.

From Damilovers.
you actually took those from my fingers...
The most annoying part is that the immature and illiterate youths lifting the banner of this devilish claimed change are so keeping mute...
May God chase away houseflies from our cow's tail

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
HirstMOG:
APC is like the middle of a night journey.
hahahahhhaa na so
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
susrite:
The most annoying part is that the immature and illiterate youths lifting the banner of this devilish claimed change are so keeping mute...
some times when I talk to Nigeria youths, I feel ashamed on their level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by susrite(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
some times when I talk to Nigeria youths, I feel ashamed on their level of ignorance.
youth? Pls give me a patriotic definition for that cos as much as I'm concerned, we've never had, at worse, a generation of loyal youths in the country... The only thing we boast of is being the instrument for these clueless ediots calling themselves leader
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by northvietnam(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
. you are right my Dear, they are so dumb that they are too blinded with sentiments. there children mess with the oil money, lodge in the best hotel, have everything life can afford while our stupid youths carry placards in the name of campaign chanting Change /Transformation.... umtill we wisen up, the change /transformation people will always make us 21th century slaves

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
susrite:
youth? Pls give me a patriotic definition for that cos as much as I'm concerned, we've never had, at worse, a generation of loyal youths in the country... The only thing we boast of is being the instrument for these clueless ediots calling themselves leader
hard words bro.
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by susrite(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
hard words bro.
hard word? That's me being linient man!
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
susrite:
hard word? That's me being linient man!

The truth has to be told though, so u are still on point
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Fmdipo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
hope we never enter one chance? grin grin
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by brize(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Even if he has only nepa bill we will vote for him- Apc/some nigeria youths...... Now we have to live with the consequences of being intellectually lazy of the majority.
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by mikolo80: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
susrite:
so you prefer Jonathan and pdp, na wa o
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by mikolo80: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
northvietnam:
. you are right my Dear, they are so dumb that they are too blinded with sentiments. there children mess with the oil money, lodge in the best hotel, have everything life can afford while our stupid youths carry placards in the name of campaign chanting Change /Transformation.... umtill we wisen up, the change /transformation people will always make us 21th century slaves
when you wise up what Will then happen, is not the ppl you will choose from

1 Like

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by shalomm: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
The question is, should we fold our hands and watch these old men throw us into perpetual obscurity? We must arise. To liberate this country from this political capitalism, no sacrifice is great, not even my own life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by hedonistic: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
shalomm:
The question is, should we fold our hands and watch these old men throw us into perpetual obscurity? We must arise. To liberate this country from this political capitalism, no sacrifice is great, not even my own life.

I concur, like Timaya and Don Jazzy.
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by shalomm: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
hedonistic:

I concur, like Timaya and Don Jazzy.
join the movement.
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Earthkumy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
shalomm:
I agree with you
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by shalomm: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Earthkumy:
I agree with you
what then do you think is the way forward?
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari is a fraud
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by Trut(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fake change
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by FacelessPatriot: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
APC's change is a SCAM! Never Again!
Re: Imagine If These Things Happened Under GEJ by yanabasee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
There is nothing we can everly do to eliminate this act of suffering and brainwashing by our leaders...

The youths will always have a divided mind when politics is involved.... Supporting people that will never add any relevances to our dear lives, but rather, pushing us to suffer in our own detriment of voting them into power....

Buhari promised everything and fulfilled nothing... GEJ promised the world and gave nothing...
OBJ was hash on us...uptil this date...

When are we going to be united?

(1) (Reply)

CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? / Igbo Born Victor Olisa - Emerges British Police’s Strategic Lead For Diversity / What Do You Know About NEVACO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.