Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) (44327 Views)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos / HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by ikaboy: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vanquay:
Day by Day, this Man's actions and News keep Disgusting me lipsrsealed

Pls locate the nearest transformer.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by francizy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Best and Incorruptible Minister of Tourism!!!

Sai Barbra!!!

Fixed! cool

Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by higherpower: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vanquay:
Day by Day, this Man's actions and News keep Disgusting me lipsrsealed

If u continue this way, that means in four years;
U will develop hyper,
U will be rushed to clinic,
U will be declared dead
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
mr buhari, please solve our fuel scarcity problem.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by dukecharles(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
olapluto:
Nigeria's very honest leader. Sai baba impressing Nigerians everyday.

Upon this untold hardship caused by fuel scarcity and the presidents inability as minister of petroleum to address Nigerian via media chat on way forward or Govt. Plans to solve the problem.

You must be suffering from yeyerism. Sorry
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by themilanway(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
sameer1212:
People from other side should not spoil this thread with their usual Hatred plss Na burial we dey do.

GOD bless Nigeria
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Yksoul(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
THE NIGERIA HERO FAMILY,AWOLOWO HAD DONE THEIR BEST FOR THE INCEPTION OF NIGERIA IN THE 55s,60s WHAT ARE U CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS HAVING A BETTER NIGERIA?INSPITE OF NONCHALANT GOVERNMENT NIGERIA HAD HAD IN THE PAST.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by difego: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by ipreach: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by wealthmi1: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
missKiffy:
All you people hailing Mr president below, even with all this hardship Nigerians are going through and the silence from him about the fuel scarcity, make una carry on

Misskiffy...fuel scarcity was or is an inheritance frm the last government. Ok ?
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by malbro(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
I FINK SAY FUEL NO DEY..HOW MANAGE.....NA LEG EM USE.... undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Mykelpato(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
angry what is he even doing there, he's Responsible for the death of obafemi Awolowo if you don't know, he prevented Baba Awolowo from travelling overseas for medical treatment when he was sick.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Abeg how many times dem go bury this woman..?

Others were lying in state. They did it in 3 states, then thanksgiving, then book launch wt atiku. Its a lot of programmes but today is FINALLY d burial.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
changes1:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Who she help na him suppose be the question
Shes only celebrated because of awolowo her husband. Nothing else. She was obviously never in public office.

In yorubas eyes, awolowo was d "jewel of inesteemable value", he transformed yorubaland and brought millions of families out of poverty through d farm settlements and free education. He who is meant to be honored must be honored. Its not for u to understand.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Abyzan(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
she lived and completed her husband's age....God rest her soul
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by greatkb2004: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
PMB well done God will continue protecting u .insha-Allah You will excel
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by cytellProperty: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bros i enjoy your vibes
menix:
I hope he saw queues at the Fuel stations on his way to the venue, baba one chance..

Almost 48 hrs I neva see electricity, Sir Change.

All these End Time president that keep promising us what we don't see yet we still support them..

Nna Menh, okwa Uwa Mmebi...

Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Onyeudo1: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
What do you expect mr president to do?
What spoiled in 16 years. You want him to perform magic to repair. People are dreaming.
The issue of fuel scarcity is the hand work of those that wants to pull him dawn. Nigerians we have no choice than to continue to pray for mr president to succeed.
Re: Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) by Onyeudo1: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Onyeudo1:
What do you expect mr president to do?
What spoiled in 16 years. You want him to perform magic to repair. People are dreaming.
The issue of fuel scarcity is the hand work of those that wants to pull him dawn. Nigerians we have no choice than to continue to pray for mr president to succeed.

What Really Happened In Rivers ? / Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others