Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Hilarious Message I Received From My Friend Now. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Message I Received From My Friend Now. (439 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Message I Received From My Friend Now. by slimbiggy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
VoilĂ ! Very soon, the vast of this vulnerable vicinity
shall vomit a humble, vocal vaudevillian veteran,
borne vicariously as both victim and villian by the
vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of
vanity, will be a vestige of the vox populi, now
vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation
of a long-term vexation, shall stand vivified and
has vowed to
vanquish these venal and virulent vermin
vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently
vicious and voracious violation of volition... The
only verdict will be vengence; a vendetta, held as
a votive, not in vain, for the value and
veracity of such shall surely vindicate the vigilant
and the virtuous.

I believed we have come to the end times when my friend sent me the above message. I asked myself what happened to common sense and easy communication skills?
seun, lalasticlala come see oh

(1) (Reply)

Facts That Cannot Be Denied / GLOBAL PRODUCTION. Starring Nigerian-british Actor, Wale Ojo, / We Need The Accident And Emergency Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.