Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (25463 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Find Joy In Extorting, Duping And Manipulating Men / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by clek: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:
All the Ojukwus I know likes defrauding people. Why?

One led millions of Igbos to their death.
And many foolish Igbo still want to die

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by curiox007: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

ojukwu here here was the one being defrauded by onuimo ,u no sabi read
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by kingthreat(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
If na me I no go gree. How about all the energy he must have expended to keep the Milf sexually satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by happyjuliet(f): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
he no no say she fat way he dey busy dey chop her, he even ahead to borrow money from her Chao....Na dat prison he go sleep grin
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by mekybabe1: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ojukwu is the lady o. Read it again undecided
IlekeHD:

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by IlekeHD: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
mekybabe1:
Ojukwu is the lady o. Read it again undecided

She hairy like man? Why give her the local Ojukwu name?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Aristocles271: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
A very pathetic case I must say but I could not in all honesty blame the man, with regard to the economic condition in this country but i got one advice to men " dont make promises you can't keep under any condition whatsoever.....short cut can most times bring ill wind...boo ifiok....
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ncoolsome(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
A girl agreed to give me D thing so I took her to mr biggs then to the ozone n we made some lil shoppin..Bt she refused to gv it to me...pls cn I also drag her to court?

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Preetybuoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
it is very very sad that our courts has turned very senseless, wat is the 100k for bail for now? u ladies can just judge only from ur own point of view its only if they had a written agreement for the guy to refund at a particular time and he defaulted should he be punished, that woman might have never told him anytin about paying back o!, but cos she's hurt that the guy changed his mind is it now a crime to change ur mind about ur partner? did u even stop to consider y he changed his mind? maybe she shear's her cakes about.

anyway please send me the court address ill like to demand damages for konji to all the girls i took for shopping and bought new phones for and they never let me #do the koko# (in dbanj's voice) for those who don't still understand they didnt let me smoosh, bang or even kiss sef thereby leading to severe konji moments.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
obeenah40:
End time marriage
End time dragging
End time court
End time case
End time country
End time earth
End time world undecided!!!!!

End time everything!!!!!! angry angry angry

End time Igbos. The igbos we have today are terrible, not like the ones we used to know.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by dacovajnr: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ojukwu sha e just dey reincarnate undecided
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by cao(f): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Same way Ojukwu was jilted by Igbos during the 2003/2007 election?
That may be the case, but you're still wrong, since it was clearly obvious you didn't read it properly. You simply saw a name, then you decided to roll with it.
IlekeHD:

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Danfuster(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
dre11:

See conin man excuse for not fulfilling his part of the bargain

Why didn't he think of that before promising her of marriage self

You don talk ham finish, yet some set of people who claim they ain't Nigerian will start pointing fingers at yorubas saying they're 2 faced, wicked and cunning, shey na yoruba name dey here
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by DavidEsq(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is nothing but a breach of promise to marry which is a civil matter and has its remedy in the award of damages. Obtaining under false pretence has to do with inducing one to part with his money on the mutual understanding that the money was to be used for an agreed purpose. If the money was handed to him by the lady for the purposes of making preparations for a marriage but the dude used it to set up a business, then it could be labelled "obtaining under false pretence". The money was used for the purpose for which it was given. Since the lady gave the dude the money as a lover, it would be understood that the giving was prompted by emotions stirred as a result of the relationship which she believed would culminate in marriage. Therefore a failure on the part of the dude to marry her is a breach of promise to marry. I just hope the dude has proper legal representation.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
#smiles this reminds me of this South African case.... Cloete v Maritz... My sister sue the bastard and collect the damages jare....

You're a stunner mademoiselle , no man would dream of reneging on any promise made to you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by danibobo: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
obeenah40:
End time marriage
End time dragging
End time court
End time case
End time country
End time earth

Would u people pls stop this end time things...
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by fajani(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
obeenah40:
End time marriage
End time dragging
End time court
End time case
End time country
End time earth

please don't spoil the usage of our end time things
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
cao:

That may be the case, but were still wrong, since it was clearly obvious you didn't read it properly. You simply saw a name, then you decided to roll with it.

Do you really expect anything good from a faulty automaton ?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ewosk: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nigeria Judiciary is a Big Joke

[size=14pt]The Accused was brought forward to refund 450K now BAIL is set at 200k[/size]

What do the Judge aim to achieved with that

BTW: Where all this Bail money dey go
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Kirigidi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think there is a kind of favoritism here in d way nd manner our law courts decide matters involvin man nd woman nowadays. D Nigerian judicial system appears to giv preferential treatment to women at d detriment of men when handlin cases involvin both sexes. D other day, a man was sentenced to prison just because he was accused of using money nd gifts to entice a married woman, whereas d said married woman who was unfaithful to her husband was neither charged to court nor punished. What sort of unfair judgement is dat? Cases also abound of girls who decievd men wit d promise of marriage just to get d men to sponsor dia educatn, only for them (d girls) to abscond nd hook-up or get married to other guys upon graduatn. Why is d law not punishin those girls for such breach of trust? Why does it appear dat it's only when men commit such offence dat d law seems to hav strenght to prosecute?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by futurewise11(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Another coogar..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by toprealman: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
SOMEONE SHOULD ASK HIM THE SERVICE HE OFFERED HER WITHIN THE SAID PERIOD...LOL
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by MRBrownJ: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ifebazz:

If na you, you go marry? Abi when she dey give am the money them sign marriage agreement? Lets be rational before being emotional.

the only reason this man has a "worthy" shop is because the lady invested in the venture, foolishly thinking she was investing in her future husband/family's wealth, while she was instead being duped by this man.

not wanting to marry again is understandable (who are we to force him to marry her?) but he should return the investment obtained via false promises.

fastestfinger:
What kind of harassment is this?asking him to pay 100k is outrageous. This is a love affair between two adults that obviously involved giving and taking...have they even bothered to arrest all those girls that con guys of their hard earned cash?

unless men that have been conned (by women) come forward, there is no way the court will go after these women... but we all know that out of shame, most men will just count their losses and forget the matter.

kingthreat:
If na me I no go gree. How about all the energy he must have expended to keep the Milf sexually satisfied?

come bro, now you are talking like all them hungry broke ass foolish goldiggers out there... sex is an activity enjoyed by BOTH men and women. thinking that you are doing anyone a "favor" by having sex with them is preposterous!

ncoolsome:
A girl agreed to give me D thing so I took her to mr biggs then to the ozone n we made some lil shoppin..Bt she refused to gv it to me...pls cn I also drag her to court?

if you did all this because she said that she would give you the toto if you did (and she eventually didnt give you the toto), then YES YOU CAN drag her deceitful self to court.
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hell hath no fury....
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by macho44(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Islie:

A jilted woman has dragged her former boyfriend to court for refusing to marry her after collecting her money.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/25/jilted-woman-drags-ex-lover-to-court-over-fraud/

When he dey Kponki D Kponki, the FATNESS of d woman no bother am!
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is a bit a case for the courtundecided
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Yorobastard(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
Sometimes when some people scream Biafra i just laugh like there's unity within themselves. Imagine an igbo man defrauding someone who should be his sister.

Like your brothers who stab themselves for a plate of rice

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by mekybabe1: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Could be her surname.
IlekeHD:

She hairy like man? Why give her the local Ojukwu name?
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by sabi99(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kirikiri n kuje prison na d worst places 2 be in d whole world
Re: Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by kadree(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
But e was able to collect fat moni from her to make his business fat n grew fat belly after living fat on d fat woman's sweat . May d fat hand of d law deal wit him for allowing fat to envelop his brain in his fat head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / Lady Gets Engaged On Her Graduation Day (Photos) / Reasons Why He Won't Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.