Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister (729 Views)

Please O, Is My Answer Wrong? / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister by datswasup(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
So my mum joined facebook last week and
after church this afternoon she started
complaining to me, she said:
"Yemi this facebook registration dey chop
money oh" "mummy I no understand...
how?" I asked. She sighed and said: "Since
wey I tell jessica your sister to register me for
facebook, na so-so money I dey spend" I was
confused, I didn't understand what my mum
was talking about. But after a while I got a
clue and then asked: "Oh ok, mummy na MB
dey chop your money?". She raised
eye brows and said: "ah yemi which one be
MB na? I hope say I no go pay for that one
oh, because I don pay 8k for chatting permit,
10k for friend request fee, 3k for posting fee,
6k for profile picture permit and this evening
again, your sister don talk say facebook say
make I bring 5k for international facebook
passport. Yemi I don tire, na so una dey
spend money for this thing?" Please advise
me. Should I tell my mum??

http://mmaitah..co.ke/2015/11/joke-of-day-facebook-palava.html?m=1
Re: Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is suppose to be a joke right?!
Re: Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister by Magician1503(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na so ur sister turn ya mama to client undecided
Re: Please O Guys, Should I Tell My Mum The Truth Or Eat The Money With My Sister by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
E better make e be joke o

(1) (Reply)

Akpors At Ikoyi (photos) / Naughty Grandpa... Lol / ★ Snapshot: Who Has A Boss Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.