Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly (2353 Views)

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / Most Wild Romancelanders Are Freaking Real Life Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by menix(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
U must be the ugly amongst the three

End time queshion..

1 Like

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
you ugly as hell mehn!
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by gamaliel121(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some don't put pictures because they are very uugly.(Bit-cheese especially)

Some don't use pictures because they don't want to be recognized by someone they know personally...maybe because of their nastiness and shiit...

Some think using their picture is childish....

in conclusion, most pple who don't use dia pictures as dp are pussieees!!!!

Lol
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Unibenstudent shocked

FirstEva are you ugly? lipsrsealed
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Unibenstudent shocked
were is he plsam looking for that moniker.
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
check op's dp, that's him in short
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
check op's dp, that's him in short
thanks.
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
thanks.
can you recognise him?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can you recognise him?
not really but i rem. Earlier this year i had a little banter with him since then i havent seen that moniker again.

If you sabi am tell am say i dey find amcheesy
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
not really but i rem. Earlier this year i had a little banter with him since then i havent seen that moniker again.

If you sabi am tell am say i dey find amcheesy
I'm thinking he's op
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Fireson: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol.. End- time issues. cheesy
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm thinking he's op
he might be but ama not sure.
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
Why?
are you unibenstudent?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
he might be but ama not sure.
I'm telling you he is. I can confirm that to you
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm telling you he is. I can confirm that to you
wait,how do you know?you know him off nairaland
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by MrCork: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
Why?

...u take pickture like 3 refugee from togo & then u wonder y females say u ugly??.... is this a serrrois thread?(no ofeennse) undecided
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wait,how do you know?you know him off nairaland
cuz I've seen his pic many times
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cuz I've seen his pic many times
i get ur point.,

might be the one..

Initially thought something bad happened to him.
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

...u take pickture like 3 refugee from togo & then u wonder y females say u ugly??.... is this a serrrois thread?(no ofeennse) undecided
cheesycheesy
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Unibenstudent shocked

FirstEva are you ugly? lipsrsealed
do I look ugly?

1 Like

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i get ur point.,

might be the one..

Nah. Guess he just decided to go low key. You in love with him already?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
do I look ugly?
how would I know?

But from OP's point of view, all 'pictureless' users are ugly
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
well i am unibenstudent and so,,abeg i have moved into blogging
STFUareyouGod:
Nah. Guess he just decided to go low key. You in love with him already?
Jolllyjoy:
i get ur point.,
might be the one..
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Davidsylva:
well i am unibenstudent and so,,abeg i have moved into blogging
good to know
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

*falls from iroko tree*

1 Like

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I hope e neva do you Johnny lipsrsealed
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how would I know?

But from OP's point of view, all 'pictureless' users are ugly
you don't think I am the sexy lady on my dp?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
you don't think I am the sexy lady on my dp?
I don't check people's DPs
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't check people's DPs
arghhhhhh
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
What is ugep
STFUareyouGod:
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
What is ugep
a town in Crossrivers state

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Guys Take Girls For? / I / Ladies Really Like Big Dongle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.