Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly (2346 Views)

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / Most Wild Romancelanders Are Freaking Real Life Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by fajani(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you ugly as hell mehn!
I can't imagine how ugly you will be in real life
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Oga you are Ugly
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
lirusehn:

hey!! how hhave you been?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
a town in Crossrivers state
I see.
U eat dog?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
I can't imagine how ugly you will be in real life
bad belle uz allowed meh brodah
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
hey!! how hhave you been?

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Hey Moma!! Have bin good. Longest time how about you?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
lirusehn:

quite some months
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
quite some months

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Abi! What happened to your Bbm account?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by fajani(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
bad belle uz allowed meh brodah
bad belle for who
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
I see.
U eat dog?
no, I don't
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
lirusehn:

changed my phone. seen it?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
Funny dp
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Nothing yet. What?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
blublahd:

Funny dp
tongue. crazy dp
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
add
is that a pin for recharge card?
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
lirusehn:

just added you on BBM
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
just added you on BBM

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
ohkay!! Could be network

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
tongue. crazy dp
So they say..
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by maynation(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
lirusehn:

Maybe! till you accept then
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by lirusehn(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
maynation:
Maybe! till you accept then

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

SEEN!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
fajani:
bad belle for who
for me obviously! cheesy
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstEVA:
angry undecided angry
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by fajani(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
for me obviously! cheesy
I Dont even see you
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Nah. Guess he just decided to go low key. You in love with him already?
cheesycheesycheesycheesysmiley

badmindcheesycheesy

catch yhucheesy
Re: The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly by mamagee3(f): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2015
You have a point poster!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oddly. Shaped Four Or Is It Fivehead???? / What Do You Call This / Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.