Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. (1424 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Sen. Okpozo's Death / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by oluwafemi113(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Prof. Wole Soyinka's tribute to Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu.
"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint. I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south. I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible. I admire Tinubu because; He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state". He has nurtured many renowned National successors. He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment. He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life spam in 16 years. The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them. Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites. Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together. Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria
salvation. Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us. God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with. An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee. If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang. Don't tell me he is overbearing, your
"underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe. Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.
He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family
land". Is it God that allocated it to them?
You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.
Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo. Please let him be. He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than a your a saintly specie. Dear Asiwaju, the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice".... Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1000273140016285&id=100001008258218

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by ify2016: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
That's good but I doubt every single statement made by the OP. The Prof. i know cannot be so cheap to promote this man called Tinubu. Not now, not ever!!!!!

I too love this eminent man called Prof.!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by Gbawe: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice as this all sounds I am sure Soyinka never wrote this. I stand to be corrected but I doubt Soyinka will ever praise Tinubu this fawningly.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by masseratti: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
If the Prof wrote English language like this, am thoroughly disappointed, not a Fan of BAT buy I respect his sagacity.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by Cameleon72(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Which of the Soyinka, cos the Wole Soyinka i know can't put up this write up.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by oluwafemi113(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Cameleon72:
Which of the Soyinka, cos the Wole Soyinka i know can't put up this write up.
how many Soyinka did you know ?
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by tafabaloo(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Good
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by Toosure70: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
At mention of Tinubu name, every PDP must delete. ASIWAJU 9JA
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by oluwafemi113(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Toosure70:
At mention of Tinubu name, every PDP must delete. ASIWAJU 9JA
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
oluwafemi113:
Prof. Wole Soyinka's tribute to Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu.
"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint. I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south. I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba. If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth. Every human is fallible. I admire Tinubu because; He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state". He has nurtured many renowned National successors. He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment. He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life spam in 16 years. The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them. Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites. Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!, APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together. Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria
salvation. Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us. God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with. An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their knee. If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang. Don't tell me he is overbearing, your
"underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe. Recall my first line, Asiwaju is not a saint. Stop demonising what you admire out of envy. Even your mentors admire him.
He owns Lagos! I hear you! Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family
land". Is it God that allocated it to them?
You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.
Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo. Please let him be. He is evil, I agree, but we need more of him than a your a saintly specie. Dear Asiwaju, the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice".... Prof Wole Soyinka.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1000273140016285&id=100001008258218
This op can lie o,no be only Wole Soyinka,na Wole Oluwafemi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Now Has A Church? Picture / Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) / El Rufai's Address To Kaduna State Vindicates Nigerian Army On Attack On Shittes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.