Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings (493 Views)

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meanings / 10 Types Of People U'll Meet In A Danfo....so Funny / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings by storietellerz(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
There are many different ways to kiss your lover, and all of them can communicate something different about what or how you're feeling, whether's it's during sex or during a date. Here's a field guide to the major types of kisses, and what you're saying with each of them.

1. Peck. Sounds innocent, doesn't it? But this quick lip-on-lip contact still sends a message. The primary one? "I want to kiss you and — hopefully, sometime soon — make out, but it's early and we're not there yet, so this peck on the lips is a suggestion that there is to be much more smooching in our future."

2. A long peck. A lingering, closed-mouth kiss on the lips. Very sensual, yet still somewhat chaste and restrained. This is how grown-ups say, "We are so about to make out big-time." This extended peck is usually followed by a knowing smirk and, sometimes, an audible "mmmm."

3. Woodpecker. Rapid-fire pecks. Playful and cute, these say, "I really like you, a lot, but I don't want to get myself all randy right now." These convey a lot of affection without allowing things to get too hot and heavy. It's also a good option when it comes to PDA. No one wants to watch you swallow each other's faces while they're having their morning coffee. Pop Reference Point: Adam Sandler woodpecker-ing Veronica Vaughn in Billy Madison.

CONTINUE READING AT:
http://singleshangouts..com.ng/2015/11/10-types-of-kisses-and-their-meanings.html?m=1
Re: 10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings by proudofficial(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
la click la bend

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Software Application For 2016( Bonanza) / Vacancies / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.