Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram (38572 Views)

Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Daraph(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gbam!!! LoBaTan
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by cbrass(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
essencestore:
But This Captain's own is too much tho, University days then, that was how he sent some bouncer to get my girl's digits. We were already @d parking lot of Club GS (Former Blackpearl).
Didn't know it was the 2nd Bodyguard he was sending to her that night.
She snubbed the bouncer with som disrespectful statement, Me I just greeted the huge guy "Chairman".
If she was one gurl that lacks moral now, Captain would have been sharing my girl with me.

You seem to know something o
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by sanatojez: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Woman wahala. Wat ever undecidedWoman wahala. Wat ever
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Jealousy will kill some people.
What's her business? SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Nemesis99(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2015
I bet if omotola sees the post, she's just gonna laff it off. I believe she's gonna joke with it with her hubby and they are both gonna laff it off and their children are gonna feel good seeing both their parents laffn at a joke. I won't be surprised to find out that the haters' parents live like cat and rat (if they aren't separated already). The moral of my comment is "MIND YOUR F***ING BUSINESS" and try to build a family as wonderful as their. wink
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
End time e-quarrel

If I fit just date you for this life,I know for certain I go be the most happiest man ever liveth..can I send you a PM? Sweetim mo
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by MrCork: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by favourlove1: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Like the girl rightly pointed out 'hypocrites' omotola flaunts her marriage a lot on social media so I am not surprised. Second the husband isn't far from bleaching cuz I knw him in person. Third going by the nature of his job d guy dey run package just that omotola tries to paint a near perfect picture of a happily married life n lastly even if she knew he was cheating she isn't willing to leave him cuz of her kids n his money and as for most of u arse liking omotola cuz of her big ikebe ur d ones who need to get a life n grow out of ur inferiority complex. She is no diff from laddies on this platform. All na wash

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Oghumu1(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Twaci:
Why do i feel these bloggers create anonymous accounts to insult the "celebrities", only to screenshot them and turn it to news?
U have a point!! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by famousroland(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes I dont wonder why some people fail to understand the fact that one man's poison is another Man's food, if the man uses bleaching cream or not, I don't think it's anyone's business, his wife appreciates him for who he is and that's a big KUDOS to omosexy...Hatersfree...

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Does saying that make you feel better?
favourlove1:
Like the girl rightly pointed out 'hypocrites' omotola flaunts her marriage a lot on social media so I am not surprised. Second the husband isn't far from bleaching cuz I knw him in person. Third going by the nature of his job d guy dey run package just that omotola tries to paint a near perfect picture of a happily married life n lastly even if she knew he was cheating she isn't willing to leave him cuz of her kids n his money and as for most of u arse liking omotola cuz of her big ikebe ur d ones who need to get a life n grow out of ur inferiority complex. She is no diff from laddies on this platform. All na wash
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by mharita2015(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Regular facial treatment done by a qualified personnel in a aesthetic clinic such as chemical peel to resurface and make your skin glow, laser treatment which is ideal for treating sun-damaged skin, fine wrinkles, age spots and sun spots, hyper-pigmentation, acne and other scarring. This treatments rejuvenates your skin to a healthy and youthful look and ultimately making you look a few shades lighter which often times is mistaken for bleaching.

All this doesn't come cheap though!!!! grin kiss
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Charlestii: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=40395219][/quote]

@ Teeboy22

The topic is useless and you are the first person to comment. I guess you are useless too. Haters!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Teeboy22(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Charlestii:

@ Teeboy22

The topic is useless and you are the first person to comment. I guess you are useless too. Haters!!!!

smiles..
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by fuke(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2015
The man bleaches and it is a sign of character weakness.
It is not good for the wife's image.
To me, a man who bleaches is a fake.
My surprise is why did it take so long for somebody to point this out.
And why did Omotola kept with this so long.
I congratulate the lady.
Discussion continues.
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Twaci(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
adextaiwo84:
Twacci!!!
Its Twaci smiley
Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by mikutee: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Foolish Girl, what is her concern with someone else's marriage?
Is you must address issues, you ought to do so with utmost respect and not contempt. Terrible Cheap attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by vRendoh(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Why is it that other people's life is not our business? For those who have chosen to put themselves on the spotlight in the name of celebrity, their business becomes peoples business. If the Guy/Bros/chief de bleach, younger Nigerians may want to emulate him! Celebrity should accept and defend every of his actions when asked or condemned. Na so e be for normal world. make we no quarrels.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by otipoju(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
mharita2015:
Regular facial treatment done by a qualified personnel in a aesthetic clinic such as chemical peel to resurface and make your skin glow, laser treatment which is ideal for treating sun-damaged skin, fine wrinkles, age spots and sun spots, hyper-pigmentation, acne and other scarring. This treatments rejuvenates your skin to a healthy and youthful look and ultimately making you look a few shades lighter which often times is mistaken for bleaching.

All this doesn't come cheap though!!!! grin kiss

This one is digital bleaching....cream own is analogue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram by Goldienana(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Person no need look am twice. But d gal 4mind her Asebistyle business. Lol. But Omsexy provoke sha, come use attention seeker cover am.

missKiffy:
His skin looks like he's bleaching tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.