Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is Your Opinion On The Statement INEC Has Released On Kogi Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Opinion On The Statement INEC Has Released On Kogi Election. (262 Views)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On The Statement INEC Has Released On Kogi Election. by hamzakito(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
to me their wrong. they should have conducted a fresh election because the

1). election was not announced before Audu died.

2). people do not voted for party but they voted for Audu because of the love they have for him.

3). INEC says that they should substitute another candidate to replace Audu after rerun election. that is totally wrong. I don't expect INEC to release such statement because is not done that way. people did not voted for the party, they voted for Audu because is picture was on the poster not APC logo as a party...

here are my own following few points why I said that inec are wrong...

to me fresh election should be conducted.

please don't quote me wrong, is just an opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Not Slaves / Rich Citizens Vs Rich Govt? / N2.6bn Theft: Trial Of Ex-nimasa Boss Commences Dec.14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.