Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (63382 Views)

Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by jahlove4jah: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.
How about those roasted a life at Asaba

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by tempest01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
You
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Ayt27(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dahveydson:
Sincerely, this fuel scarcity is not as bad as it seems. I don't know about other states, but Lagos is not being affected that much. Filling stations were selling fuel today.

PS: the tweet doesn't change anything.

Bros maybe your side in lagos. The traffic queuing cars cause at filling stations is cray and Buhari tweet is of fact a basic truth and transport prices are beginning to get hiked as commercial drivers are forced to buy from black market sellers.

Another truth is politicians are the same regardless of what platform you were elected on, they undermine their opponents when outside the box and keep mute once inside the box. He probably wasn't even aware of #FuelScarcity till may be last week wednesday

#PetroleumMinister......smh for Naija

4 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Trut(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
The many sins of buari in d last 7 months:
1. Fuel scarcity.
2. Insecurity.
3. Unemployment.
4. Lack of economic policy.
5. Demarketing Nigeria internationally.
6. Dinning with corrupt cabals.
7. Abusing Nigerians abroud.
8. Excessive tourism and travelling.
9. Baning Generators.
10. Lack of power supply.
11. Eating n chewing gworo on duty.
12. Name ya own...

Now dat d dullaard is at d helms of affairs, fuel scarcity has become a way of life in d zoo. It is easy to critisize when u ar on d other side.

Stopping PRESSID.

8 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by HirstMOG(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
Ofcourse, he's right and does not change the fact that he's working towards better Nigeria

Like ds

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by obinnashady(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
You think leadership is easy,I pray u see 2019 O.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Pidggin(f): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
So what is different about this fuel scarcity we are experiencing now, is it not the same countless hours people will spend? Scammers.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Westadon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
englishmart:
To whom much is expected, much must be given. Give baba some more time ooooo
get it right, to whom much is given-much is expected. We gave him much and we re getting less. Not surprised anyway a dullard will always be one

3 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by chinae(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Two fingers in the air; what is he trying to do? Give the air orgasm?

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by repogirl(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

LoL! Repo nwanne'm oh! Easy on the dullard abeg! grin
yes na.... As far as he remains a dullarpo, I will continue to be hard on him, maybe his dead brain cells might regenerate. angry

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by meritamarachi(f): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
ehis010:
apc dn dey realise talk is cheap
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by AprokoMan: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]this is a heavy blow to all the dead-brained, broom-waving sycophants (aka agents of Change Shame. dem never chi chum chin[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the presidential elections earlier this year, President Buhari tweeted in response to the biting fuel scarcity that plagued the later days of former President Jonathan’s government. The people loved the message. Many who were frustrated by that government felt it was time for CHANGE. Sai Baba! 

That tweet has come back to bite. It also appears that CHANGE can be pretty expensive.

there was never a time GEJ had scarcity in his regime. its a fact, the only scarcity was during election and which was understandable cos there was almost political instability in d land. hence, dat his post of March 5, 2015.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by axfix(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:
Why won't it?

Just imagine some yeye Nigerian Chelsea or Man U supporters lambasting Hazard and Rooney for "not playing up to par and liberating the whole team from failure" as if it is that easy!

Put same yeye supporters on the pitch and watch them score own goals.. undecided angry
U just shot yourself on the foot. A supporter can never be a player. Therefore accept who you are even as a dullard.

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by difego: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by gurunlocker: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
the change vote have blindfolded many, they are suffering underneath but they won't still say the truth.

won't be surprised if they say he didn't tweet it tho,.... dullard family
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Adminisher: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
It is still Jonathan's framework that is haunting us. Buhari has not started to do any thing yet on the fuel market. It is mostly money owed from Jonathan's time that is the cause of the problem.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by francizy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
repogirl:
yes na.... As far as he remains a dullarpo, I will continue to be hard on him, maybe his dead brain cells might regenerate. angry

Hahahahahahaha! Chai! I done dey pity the clueless sycophant sha! grin grin grin

As a football fan/supporter, it's easy to criticize a player but very very difficult to contribute what same player contributes to the club. Buhari talked plenty and didn't stop talking even after spending 6 months in office. He still blames GEJ for his cluelessness..

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the presidential elections earlier this year, President Buhari tweeted in response to the biting fuel scarcity that plagued the later days of former President Jonathan’s government. The people loved the message. Many who were frustrated by that government felt it was time for CHANGE. Sai Baba! 

That tweet has come back to bite. It also appears that CHANGE can be pretty expensive.
Who in Nigeria will really believe Buhari wrote that on Twitter? An illiterate who doesn't know simple computer appreciation would have a twitter handle? Hail no!

2 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by damton(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah sure..

The persistent and lingering fuel scarcity is your idea if a 'work towards better Nigeria'

I doff my hat for your assss-kissing, even in the face of your warlord failure and incompetence

The minister of state for petroleum have mentioned several times that the money owed marketers would have to go get senate approval before it is paid.

Moreover, this persistent crises is largely amplified by some unscrupulous marketers hoarding fuel In order to make mouthwatering gains.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Apc chanters please say something na
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by ajepako(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:

The minister of state for petroleum have mentioned several times that the money owed marketers would have to go get senate approval before it is paid.

Moreover, this persistent crises is largely amplified by some unscrupulous marketers hoarding fuel In order to make mouthwatering gains.

You didn't see it that way under the last administration, sir!

4 Likes

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by amtaken(f): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
At what price?
Dahveydson:
Sincerely, this fuel scarcity is not as bad as it seems. I don't know about other states, but Lagos is not being affected that much. Filling stations were selling fuel today.

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by francizy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
axfix:
U just shot yourself on the foot. A supporter can never be a player. Therefore accept who you are even as a dullard.

Ode buruku!

Your low level of reasoning, which predates the emergence of the homo-erectus, didn't let you see my statement for what it is, an analogy! Go ahead and wallow in your stupidity and ensure you take a trophy for stooping that low!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by totorimi: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please can anyone define 419 (OBT) for me. What other way can OBT be committed in broadlight if not through 419.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by frankeinstein(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time dullard angry

1 Like

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by agabaI23(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
Ofcourse, he's right and does not change the fact that he's working towards better Nigeria

Yea yea
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by BabaOneChance: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kai! Walahi, Nigerian feofle are bery bery imfatient. I am not gwad to solbe ebery kworoblem at a time. Flease, my feofle, be possitibe minded and show paith in this regime op Change.

I don't know why I am getting all these kwomplains when it's not yet December. The puel kworoblem shall be settled apter I kwom back prom my trabels. I am kwurrently in Iran to dikwos issues with my brothers. Prom here, I'll be gwoing ta West Germany, Apghanistan, Kenya and Iraq. Flease, be fatient

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adminisher:
It is still Jonathan's framework that is haunting us. Buhari has not started to do any thing yet on the fuel market. It is mostly money owed from Jonathan's time that is the cause of the problem.
shut up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by leanalyst: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
I have always maintained that until you get there, do no be quick to cast judgements. That's what PMB and cohorts are beginning to see. But I have decided to give baba time to see where he is leading us to.
Re: This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dahveydson:

see the tyoe of fool we are talking about shey

Its not that bad?

muntula

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.