Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution (18167 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
achinaboy:
jobless policemen, na democracy,they have the right to do whatever they wish with their body, they are not disturbing anyone, if you want ti fight crime,take your stupid aaass to syria
regular customer of ashitec has spoken cheesy
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
allanphash7:
I dont know why prostitution is not legalized in this country self

Fuvk marriage

#teamolosho
ur ssiters and mama no get friends?who stops u from paying to fyiok them?

Who told u olosho job is not legalized? All u got to do is start a relationship, even if it lasts for only 24 hours. Most girls need food, the rest need recharge cards.
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
iambabaG:
Will dey arrest d oloshos dat drive about in range rovers nd G-wagons; d same ones dat service their bosses?
Nt defending anybody; just wish it was far reaching!!
population in UNILAG and UNIPORT and UNICAL and UNIBEN and ESUT will reduce cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by iambabaG: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
population in UNILAG and UNIPORT and UNICAL and UNIBEN and ESUT will reduce cheesy cheesy
As in ehnnn.. Dats d life support of most flashy looking ladies
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by achinaboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
regular customer of ashitec has spoken cheesy
well my system is wired differently,i don't think my dic will stand if am with ashawwo,never tried, and never really got the opportunity,why, because growing up,every chic wana date me, don no why
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by achinaboy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
freshcvvs:

You go school at all? shocked
wetin dey hapen for school?
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by BetterChurch: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Police are changing for the better.
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by lumeneng22: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
kennyman2000:
58 and 61 years. Those two women punnies must have been through the father of hell in the hands of banging in the hands of men.. Chai, women!! I bow oooooooooo

just imagine if the 61 yrs started prostitution at the age of 25 years and each day, 5 men do sleep with her. Total no of men that've slept with her equals 180 dicks... If its 10 men per day, equals 360..

Chai, she suppose done retire naaaw, make the punny dey rest in readiness for heaven abi hell fire, abi she want make the punny face another hell if na hell fire she dey go.. Chai... End time punny!

check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
,Mathematician put am together funny arrangement. You remind me of fela song jare. Police just wan fuk late hour free pussy the old women no GRE joor na today? Prostitution is as old as Lagos go to sanusi fafunwa, ojuelegba, Allen avenue goriola for AJ city etc etc......
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Really should that surprise us? That an Igbo owned website digs up bad news about Yorubas?
same way a yoruba owned website digs up bad news about igbos.not surprising either.ditto!
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

Really should that surprise us? That an Igbo owned website digs up bad news about Yorubas?
same way yoruba owned websiteS and media houses digs up bad news about igbos and promote their half baked cheap propaganda bullsh!t.not surprising either.ditto!

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Toneyo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Lagos is a No Mans Land

We own Lagos

We are industrious

We are hardworking

Helen Ugwu (34), Chika Okoro (40), Roseline Jebba (43) and Ordega Theresa (61)

Representing the hardworking tribe

Even Theresa at age 61 shocked shocked shocked shocked

I salute our Biafran women

You skipped a name. What about Sandra Akomake (58)?
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by 1miccza: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Among the millions of Ashawo na only four una see hold?
Of all the problems for Lagos na Ashawo wey dey do their business una dey disturb. Ambode and in mumu boys una nor well oo

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by godwin120alex: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Police n Ashi na like bread and butter so why d arrest.why arrest them when d govt cannot provide job for unemployed graduates. Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by IlekeHD: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

same way yoruba owned websiteS and media houses digs up bad news about igbos and promote their half baked cheap propaganda bullsh!t.not surprising either.ditto!

So Linda Ikeji's propaganda and lies aren't cheap?
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

So Linda Ikeji's propaganda and lies aren't cheap?
Her news is far more genuine than those from your amala media houses but of course you're too much of a bigot to admit that.
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2015
wow a 61 year old female prostitute shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Kirinwa: 4:24am On Nov 26, 2015
achinaboy:
jobless policemen, na democracy,they have the right to do whatever they wish with their body, they are not disturbing anyone, if you want to fight crime,take your stupid aaass to syria

Wrong! First its not their body but God's.
Second they are distributing AIDS and other deadly diseases.
Three criminals do visit them and often use them to perpetrate crime
Four how can you encourage your Mum, Aunty, GrandMa to be standing on the road bringing shame to you if you ever had any shame cos I doubt it.
Five you need Jesus
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by October1960: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Only 4?
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by ministeriallist: 5:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Lazy policemen. Their mates are arresting armed robbers they are busy chasing prostitute.
Let them be posted to Maiduguri for there bravery in confronting Prostitutes.
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by ministeriallist: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2015
godwin120alex:
Police n Ashi na like bread and butter so why d arrest.why arrest them when d govt cannot provide job for unemployed graduates. Nonsense and ingredient.
Them no gree settle Olopa.
Message to other prostitutes: "if u no settle (in cash or in kind) ur desination is prison. Naija ninja Police are partnering oloshos
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by chachanga: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
kennyman2000:
58 and 61 years. Those two women punnies must have been through the father of hell in the hands of banging in the hands of men.. Chai, women!! I bow oooooooooo

just imagine if the 61 yrs started prostitution at the age of 25 years and each day, 5 men do sleep with her. Total no of men that've slept with her equals 180 dicks... If its 10 men per day, equals 360..

Chai, she suppose done retire naaaw, make the punny dey rest in readiness for heaven abi hell fire, abi she want make the punny face another hell if na hell fire she dey go.. Chai... End time punny!

check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

Sorry but couldn't quite miss your abysmal grasp of Elementary Arithmetics; how i wish you were one of those Ecobank cash tellers. With this your skills, you fit overcount and add a few zeros to my withdrawals on a better day, guy, na hammer tinz be dat grin. (infact, i go order wristbands if na like so, you go overCalculate am for me, xmas dey come, i dey find awoof wink!)

61 yrs - 25 yrs = 36 yrs
5d!cks per day for 25 yrs na 65,700 shocked

while
10 D!cks per day for 36 yrs na 131, 400 D's be dat embarassed;
Morbid, right?

As you right surmised sha, it greatly underscores the gross evils going on under the umbrellas of this filthy industry.

Anyways, have a good working day, sir!
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by SirSmithHarry(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2015
na wa
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by achinaboy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kirinwa:

Four how can you encourage your Mum, Aunty, GrandMa to be standing on the road bringing shame to you if you ever had any shame cos I doubt it.
Five you need Jesus
well this is my judgement,so make yours,don't think that am wrong because i don't think like you ok?,i have seen it all in my life time, your experience in life, don't even near mine, people like you are those self righteous bastards, they cover themselves with word of God,and they go about molesting younger children,so dont tell me anything about shame,,GOD HAS CREATED US ALL,AND THEN GAVE US THE POWER TO CHOICES ON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES, so, live your life and teach your kids also what you think is the best way, and leave people to live theirs, at the end of the day we all will stand before GOD and give account,,,,,,and before i forget,
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by achinaboy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kirinwa:

Five you need Jesus
well this is my judgement,so make yours,don't think that am wrong because i don't think like you ok?,i have seen it all in my life time, your experience in life, don't even near mine, people like you are those self righteous bastards, they cover themselves with word of God,and they go about molesting younger children,so don't tell me anything about shame,,GOD HAS CREATED US ALL,AND THEN GAVE US THE POWER OF CHOICES ON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES, so, live your life and teach your kids also what you think is the best way, and leave people to live theirs, at the end of the day we all will stand before GOD and give account,,,,,,and before i forget, HAVE U EVER LIED? OH YES,,you will be judged like the prostitute THANK U
Re: Police Arraign Four Women For Prostitution by Shalommy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
One of the women deny the police sex, that's why he gang up to arrest them. Naija police shaaa..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State / Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State / NDLEA Impounds Bullion Vans Loaded With Indian Hemp In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.