Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (51725 Views)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by 4Kemzy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
This pple try oo dem put radio for dem make dem take the listen to radio 9ja dey reason hw Buhari and their inlaw the take fumble. R.i.p Mama..
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
topeorekoy:
Late Mrs Hanah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo was finally laid to rest today in grand style at Ikenne, Ogun state. The matriarch who was buried in a gold casket was placed beside her husband/former elder statesman -Chief Obafemi Awolowo at their Ikenne residence..

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/11/photos-hid-awolowo-was-buried-beside.html
I thought this woman won't enter grave at all?
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by ammy60: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Good night, good mother.

you stood by your husband all your life and hold the fort till the last breath.
S
Adieu.
Rip mama Awolowo

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Oba22: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
U be badt guy I swear.
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by AmazonKindle: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
Na This Kind Burial Dey Make Person Be Like "i Wish Say Na Me" cheesy
endtime ewu
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by AmazonKindle: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Realdeals:
Love wantintin to heaven!
canal man there is no marriage in heaven
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Abuloma80(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by baruwainfo: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
YoungB1a:
Is dat a gold casket am seein
No it is a gold basket
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Alabamajogor: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Many of you cant or have not slept inside an Ac room o, see mama and papa even at death they are still enjoying and dying big grin cheesy
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Solowande(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
Na This Kind Burial Dey Make Person Be Like "i Wish Say Na Me" cheesy
GOD FORBID
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by tonytony208(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
USarmy:
But awolowo took rat poison, he was supposed to be buried in the evil forest

Yes oh. He eat rat poison, but that doesn't turn him to an OSU like you now.
If you can still recall, your grandfather and father were both buried in evil forest because then were OSU's.
And if you must know, you will also be buried in evil forest like your parents because you are also an OSU.
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Bambless1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
AmazonKindle:
endtime ewu
Your Father!
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rip HID..... You came,you saw and you conquered. Ki Awo
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by ManTiger(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
This couple did nothing to developed ikenne and they were never liked!
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Plusmej: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Thank God 4 a life well spent......See as Dolapo dey shine......dz woman fine no b small

Thank God for anoda job opportunity...............@ least na person go dey on gen 4 d dead n na person go dey secure d place.......cleaner sef no go carry last.

D Undertakers b lyk....so na Buhari b dz? Mama wait small make we mark him face wella.

RIP mama Oloore

Gbogbo wa la o gbeyin arugbo wa o
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by tonydatasrvs: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2015
topeorekoy:
Late Mrs Hanah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo was finally laid to rest today in grand style at Ikenne, Ogun state. The matriarch who was buried in a gold casket was placed beside her husband/former elder statesman -Chief Obafemi Awolowo at their Ikenne residence..

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/11/photos-hid-awolowo-was-buried-beside.html

Who cares!
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by shakman04: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Journer mercy to heaven MAMA
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by thundafire: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
God will punish all of dem dat bother more abt dy dead than living y put air condition in a grave nd i hope dy put 33kva generator insyd
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Even oyibo "civilization madness" never reach to install an air conditioner in a grave so where did we copy this one fromundecided
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by jkbee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
How I wish MODERN Ladies wl be faithful to their husbands as the women of Golden Era
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by banchuz: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.