Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (51726 Views)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by topeorekoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Late Mrs Hanah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo was finally laid to rest today in grand style at Ikenne, Ogun state. The matriarch who was buried in a gold casket was placed beside her husband/former elder statesman -Chief Obafemi Awolowo at their Ikenne residence..

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/11/photos-hid-awolowo-was-buried-beside.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by huntila(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
R.i.p mama. Thats an A.C in there

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by benedictnsi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=16pt] they lived together and now buried together..... Their own marriage continues....dead body (Weh cold already) still get AC for inside grave You wan turn them to ice-blocks niundecided.... Oboy, this grave na museum oooo grin

RIP SIR & MA...... [/size]

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Bambless1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na This Kind Burial Dey Make Person Be Like "i Wish Say Na Me" cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by coolitempa(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wow...that is massive...... cheesy cheesy cheesy....Mama must really have enjoyed that AC...hence she still wants to be chilling with it on the other side... cheesy...RIP Iya rere of Odua...... cool

8 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by absoluteSuccess: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good night, good mother.

you stood by your husband all your life and hold the fort till the last breath.

Adieu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mama,RIP........
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by chelseaboi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Realdeals(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Love wantintin to heaven!

4 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by shadelek(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
A gem is gone, rest in peace mama

8 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rip
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Love in ikene

But see as grave dey chilling.
The sand sef clean.

Safe journey o.

Greet all the people wey dey there already.

12 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Toeyoursea(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin I would have said rest in peace, but with your husband by your side till eternity (Make sure you use protection wink )

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by odiereke(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sunre ooooo mama HID Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by spicytayomic(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keep Resting in Peace Baba and Mama

4 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Gentlepapi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
A LIFE WELL SPENT MAMA.

5 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Horlawale1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
A very good end for mama. RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by odinese(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rip

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by odinese(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rio
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by princeonx: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I pray and hope she was at peace with God before passing!! RIP.

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Dapsin2901: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
nice one but are they born again Christian ' end time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Joeself1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
When Baba Adeboye said mama is in Heaven, I wan doubt him until I saw Air Condition inside the Grave , now I believe she is in heaven.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by YoungB1a(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is dat a gold casket am seein

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
K
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by MEILYN(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rip to her...... Buhari was even there..

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by dacovajnr: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
Na This Kind Burial Dey Make Person Be Like "i Wish Say Na Me" cheesy
Haba! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Richy4(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
was that an air-condition on that grave site

I usually ask google if I don't understand a thing but this time, I doubt if it knows the work of AC in a grave

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by richyfunky(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
I thought Mr President is out of d country, RIP Mama HID

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.