Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year (35931 Views)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Lucialovely(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
My account is ready to receive
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by stano2(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am not in support of this
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by francizy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hehehehehe! The minions can now jubilate! grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by efembaba(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Its a counter productive measure at least in d long run. Lack of money is not d problem of d poor but d lack of knowledge on how to keep and multiply it. This is what d government should have invested d money in not wasting it like this and that is even they pay it
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by fromnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
I can't wait.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by 4Play(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
All they need is to pay a few thousand people, perhaps party loyalists, and they can proclaim success! It's difficult enough to pay Govt workers, never mind the unemployed.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by HizMissy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Put me on d list oh! angry
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
All of a sudden FG will do this or that...I smell a rat.
The public are revolting hence the need to throw them a cheese...roll out the propaganda machine. Until the FG starts "doing" please don't quote me and spew incoherence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Xionez(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg, pay Pensioners jorr before spending N5000 on ghosts.
This is just an avenue to squander money in the pretext of paying billions to unemployed, since na Baba dey monitor single account for Government.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ulair mahamed that is what they are lairnus
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by shaneroberts26: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME STIPEND.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by harristo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pay N5000 to unemployed youth at the expense of what? undecided

What they will sacrifice to make this happen will be too much; honestly.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by tundejoseph4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
you are stupid, what did you take us for 5k for what now, is not even enough for my recharge cards. APC is idea less, PDP is empty, in fact i lose hope on this country.....spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by canalily(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Baboo13:
Endtime stipend
do you want to end Why do you like this endtime thingsundecided
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by IDnoble1: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
If This APC government really mean to do this ,I want to say may God make it achievable for them,we are waiting......
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Lero15(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
When they said they will not pay, you wailed... Now they say they will next year, you are still wailing.
You guys should chill till next year na.
Smh
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
I Reject stipend in my life,dis country Nigeria i shall reap d fruits of dis country. I refuse to be called begger,am not frm North where stipend is being celebrated. APC should go share stipend in wards meeting. I shall be gainfully employed,i shall not be listed among beneficiary of APC stipend in JESUS NAME.

Talk ur own...
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by CircleOfWilis: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pay me my arears first, from may 29th to now

undecided
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Ryda(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
No Lele am saving d page already
next year ba? it around d balcony already
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
Next Year? Next year can also be 31 Dec 2015.

These people should tell Nigerians that #5k is impossible. I thought Sai Baba is a man of integrity and anybody with integrity isnt known to be a liar.

In this obvious economic harsh condition one is promising what the American/Chinese government cannot fulfil.

Thank God some of their stunch supporters in the persons of Pass-S and Bere*x are gradualy realising their mistakes.

Van Nisterooy was a good striker then but Man U cannot call him again to adress their striking problems.

Baba is Van Nisterooy.

The senate has already kicked against the payment so it is not going to work. I see this as just another empty promise
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by viktor01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Funny enough some gullible youths will still fall for this..... End time fake promises.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by gretblue: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:

These people should tell Nigerians that #5k is impossible. I thought Sai Baba is a man of integrity and anybody with integrity isnt known to be a liar.

In this obvious economic harsh condition one is promising what the American/Chinese government

Thank God some of their stunch supporters in the persons of Pass-S and Bere*x are gradualy realising their mistakes.

Van Nisterooy was a good striker then but Man U cannot call him again to adress their striking problems.

Baba is Van Nisterooy.

Better late than never.How many did your Hero fulfil when he was in power for 6years.

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by lumeneng22: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:

In this obvious economic harsh condition one is promising what the American/Chinese government cannot fulfil.

Baba is Van Nisterooy.
Bros I tot you wan to say it can be ,31 DEC 2016 as Femi talk about minister cabinet readiness in September. Also what of feeding of school children na till 2019?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by harristo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
tundejoseph4:
you are stupid, what did you take us for 5k for what now, is not even enough for my recharge cards. APC is idea less, PDP is empty, in fact i lose hope on this country.....spits

N5000 is equivalent to about $25. Imagine US saying they will pay their youth $25. grin

But please don't lose hope O - there is suppose to be hope when there is life.
And na only one country we get.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by viktor01(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Funny enough some gullible youths will still fall for this..... End time fake promises.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Amack(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Make them first try maintain 18k minimum wage. Before loading us with another fake promises.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by viktor01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Suresir: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
please specific ! next year what ? Next yr can b december.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Bollinger(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
mascot87:
Some foools will still see something wrong with this. Nothing you can do in this world to satify them. Goat angry

There is nothing wrong in a social programme where unemployed citizens are taken care of by society. What is funny though is how they are going to identify who will benefit and also sustain the programme. You can't pay salaries but people are expecting 5k monthly. Ok.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by nengisteph(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
I can't wait ooo 👅 our money 5k oboi c cash👍🌝
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dog said until he sees bone he no believe say there's celebrations
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by denedene(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Coming from a man who gve eaglets 20k undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.