Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? (1413 Views)

The Originals Or Vampire Diaries / Which Horror Or Vampire Movies Have You Watched,(most Horror Movies) / Where Can I Download The TV Series The Originals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Tunchi101(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
For me,its Originals grin

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vampire Diaries....

I personally prefer Originals because of its archaic diction and cast crew (Elijah especially).... But I have to give it to Vampire Diaries because of its ability to widen the scope of horror movie and being able to merge Fantasy and romance.... That's difficult trust me...

And Originals' story line are hyper fantasized unlike VD..... Both are wonderful and I think Vampire Diaries is the best...

#Enzo #Elijah #Klaus #Matt #Damon #Rebecca... These are the only human beings in both films... Rest are minus... Especially Stefan....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Jetjacky(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Me its originals. I love vampire diary too, but in originals mosttimes the situations theyfacd is totally impossible, and the way they get saved? Almost impossible and risky. But in vd na... Sometimes the way they escape is just easy, and the time they waste in taken answers... And freemanan I hate Bunnys character, at the end.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jetjacky:
Me its originals. I love vampire diary too, but in originals mosttimes the situations theyfacd is totally impossible, and the way they get saved? Almost impossible and risky. But in vd na... Sometimes the way they escape is just easy, and the time they waste in taken answers... And freemanan I hate Bunnys character, at the end.

But Bonny is nice nau.. grin
And the film is still on so no end yet...
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Jetjacky(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freemanan:

But Bonny is nice nau.. grin
And the film is still on so no end yet...
still on going? Thought it ended with the battle between the leader of the emnine coven turned herrectics cursed bonny and Elena before he got killed by daemon?
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jetjacky:
no... I don't wanna watch it! Bonny annoyed the hell out of me, unforgiveness is bad... And the Guy really wanted her forgiveness!
You say it as if forgiving like that is easy, if youre in her case would you just forgive like that, the guy stabbed her, tormented her and left her in a world with nobody nd no way of escape haba come on man.You think people like klaus, elijah (though dat can never happen to them) would forgive like that pls she should given him much more suffering.
Re: Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? by Jetjacky(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

You say it as if forgiving like that is easy, if youre in her case would you just forgive like that, the guy stabbed her, tormented her and left her in a world with nobody nd no way of escape haba come on man.You think people like klaus, elijah (though dat can never happen to them) would forgive like that pls she should given him much more suffering.
that was when he was a guy who did not give a damn, but when he did, he tried hus best to save almost died for the course, and just so she could see how much he truly felt he made himself vulnerable for her. You know on a normal day bonny dies bit stan@d a chance against him. Daemon was even the worse

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Marvel Superhero: Oya / DSTV NOW: Error Message On Android / Ini Edo Shows Off Her Beautiful Brown Skin Body, Exposed Chest Half-nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.