Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose (32504 Views)

Democracy In Danger,buhari’s APC Govt Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy-fayose / Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by boboLIL(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahha you are a coward..
u r a goatward
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by hotboz: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2015
akinadesun:
Must Fayose talk everytime. I pity people of Ekiti State for having Fayose as their Governor.

Pity yourself, young man. U are too blind to see that u have been shortchanged.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Not unless he has won and been declared winner
So what do you want INEC to do, rule out APC and swear in PDP abi? That won't, The contest is between APC and PDP.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2015
boboLIL:
u r a goatward
hahahhaha i swear you Johnny...
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Not unless he has won and been declared winner
So what do you want INEC to do, rule out APC and swear in PDP abi? That won't, The contest is between APC and PDP.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by PopsiAde: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Definitely, this man called Fayose is both stupid and foolish. Imagine calling the President of my beloved country a beast. He is merely an attention seeker. Couldn't INEC have declared Audu the winner on Sunday before announcing his death so as to enable his running mate step into his shoes?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Billygee2u: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2015
londongal03:
Teacher: What is Buhari?
Student: Buhari is when you say you are
going to do one thing while
intending to do another. Then you
do neither what you said nor what
you intended.”
Buhari should Be a Leader not a dictator!
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Billygee2u: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Franzeez(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Dannyset:
Lol........This man is free to talk because the EkitiGate hasn't been revisited. Going by what happened in Ekiti during Fayose election, he can't morally talk about Kogi.

If you conduct Ekiti election with Fayose 100 times he will win, even Fayemi knows that. After the ekiti election, all the elections after, APC won nothing, go and sleep
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by brospee: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2015
U dey cry? Use what u have to get what u want. During PDP era, una do pass what u complain about. From wike's rivers to akpabio's ibom down to ur own ekiti, were all filled wt tears,sorrows and blood. So PDP should just sit tight and enjoy d APC ride and tide.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by eagleemmanuel(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2015
I think this Fayose man should keep quiet. Was he dead during Ameachi's case when the vote of someone was counted for another. Abegi.........shap ap. U dis old fool.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by olamakinde(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Wats dis londongal saying
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by coolbis: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2015
libertyfather:
Must he talk abi Kogi nah hin state?
fayose is a semi-illiterate, so no1 will take him seriously. He has been in office for over a year and no 1 single project has been carried out by his admin, syphoning ekiti meagre resources in the name of stomach infrastructure. Its apity
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Jilo83(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2015
This shows that the killer party kill Audu when they discover that they did not win the election so that fresh election will be conducted
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by manuroq(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Hw would someone inherit another person's vote. It's really not logical.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2015
libertyfather:
Must he talk abi Kogi nah hin state?
Illiterate
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by OLADD: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
massinola:
mouth piece of the gods. when death wants to kill a dog it doesn't allow it perceive shit smell. so also when the gods want to kill a man, they first of all make him impotent. fayose! fayose!! fayose!!! how many times did I call you. remember nnamdi kalu oh. you have freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee... Idiamin

Only cowards keep mute when evil engulf the land. Fayose was only exposing the true nature of Buhari to low-brains like you. Amaechi did more than these to Jonathan and your gods did not kill him. Only the will of God shall prevail on Fayose's life. OK?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:
BUHARI is not setting anything.. our path has been decided since the 1st day the Colonialists gave us Independence and afterwards Crude Oil was discovered at Lokpobiri. The GIANT of AFRICA will finally die an ignoble long deserved (death). 50+ years and all we can boast of is THIS?? we will enter and roast in the FIRE while politicians and pastors laugh from afar. you never see nuttin gan
Oloibiri please and not Lokpobiri
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by libertyfather(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
djkirkoo2:
djkirkoo2 is an Illiterate
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Agba4U: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Gators should stop running his mouth on Kogi Election.
Kogi election was free n fair. people were tired of Wada lead PDP govt and therefore voted them out massively.
If he has ever passed through Lokoja the state capital, he would agree with us that Wads don't deserve a second term
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2015
boboLIL:
u r a goatward
Hahaha sorry
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Oloibiri please and not Lokpobiri

Oloibiri.. okay. how has that changed the state of things
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Pitassan2020(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=benedictnsi post=40400119]

You that came to read the news when you saw "KOGI", na your state

abi o, help me ask am o
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by toniok: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
PDP has refused to acknowledge that Audu has contested elections in Kogi in the past and failed woefully. Why didn't Kogi people vote for him then if it was individuals that people vote for and not party. The members of a party and the position of a party in the country contributes significantly to the candidate's success. APC Should be allowed to present another candidate and carry on .
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=libertyfather post=40413455][/quote]Mumu
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

Oloibiri.. okay. how has that changed the state of things
You were never taught how to take correction
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Splashme: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
[size=13pt]I love this Fayose . . . [/size]
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by cyprex: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nonsense upon filth. This can only be likened to unbridled ranting to criticize every action of the ruling party. INEC simply did its job. What exactly did Fayose suggest as way forward aside instructing INEC to apply to the supreme court?
INEC as a responsible agency must act fast and not hamper the electioneering process in anyway by delaying. The road to Supreme Court is not closed to Fayose and his ilk
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
djkirkoo2:
You were never taught how to take correction

..see the problem with "us". I have acknowledged my mistake and accepted your correction.. what you now expect of me is to say that my observation is wrong in its entirety because I mistook Lopkobiri for Oloibiri grin grin grin I am trying to see reason in that "Nigerian" position you have adopted.

Example - A Past Governor is indicted for Embezzlement and Instructed to face a diverse panel made up of his peers. the first thing you will here from people who tow your style of reasoning is that
1: They are not "Morally" qualified to review his actions
2: Other Governors have done this and have not been invited
3: This is an ethnic witch hunt
4: The @OP made a mistake in the spelling of the LGA where the Governor comes from.

These reasons and approach to discussion serves to distract or divert from the ISSUE ..look at many Nairaland pages that stretch past 5 pages.. you will expect 50% at least to be made up of healthy, fact-finding contributions.. but no.. all you see are hypocritical and mostly ignorant view-points devised to take attention off the ISSUE at hand.

Thank you for pointing out that Oloibiri was the first place Crude was discovered. How do we move forward to tackle the ISSUE rather than my persona ?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by billyG(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
alcmene:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/kogi-buhari-setting-nigeria-on-path-of-anarchy-fayose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Anarchy ko!Aniki ni!dis man only get power for mouth,no action!wetin he even hear say he happen sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.