Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta (37377 Views)

President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Trojan00(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] Now it very crystal clear that this is a one chance government we are into...... How can a president in his right mind abandon his own country in such a precarious situation....... I don't blame him much.... His obviously do not buy fuel from any fuel station by himself, cos he have not witnessed a very long cue under a scorching sunshine..... He do not know how many businesses these fuel scandal is causing Liquidation......

He is a dullardinhoo with a very myopic level of extra-sensory perception and mental articulation that is why he behaves the way he do...... Malta my ass, Guinness my Foot undecided [/size]
and u ve the guys to call him Dullard, my guy ur English wack no be small o
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Kirinwa: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait oh! Na only Buhari waka come? What of Osinbajo the vice president. Abi dem swear for him head?
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by dokJ: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
nawao dis is no longer a joke o. I think these waka waka attitude of Buhari is a symptom of a disease condition called confusion.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by ExInferis(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
This man needs to get serious.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by amtaken(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's called ONE CHANCE.
Karlovich:
lol, please that would be extreme, with the way things are going it just shows that none of the politicians really care about the welfare of nigerians. All their campaign promises have been ignored so far.
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by honeywealth75(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
I know dat onlt wailers and mugun will click on like on this kind of post, u said he his travelling, is he there to play? And moreover why dos he has a minister of state for petroleum?
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] Now it very crystal clear that this is a one chance government we are into...... How can a president in his right mind abandon his own country in such a precarious situation....... I don't blame him much.... His obviously do not buy fuel from any fuel station by himself, cos he have not witnessed a very long cue under a scorching sunshine..... He do not know how many businesses these fuel scandal is causing Liquidation......

He is a dullardinhoo with a very myopic level of extra-sensory perception and mental articulation that is why he behaves the way he do...... Malta my ass, Guinness my Foot undecided [/size]
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by HastaCuando(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
cry
cry
cry

Children : Mama, we are hungry.
Mama: Baba traveled, No food in the house.
Children : Did he travel to buy food?
Mama: Maybe. Go and sleep, its not 2019 yet.

https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros e better make you work on your English than criticize this government.
Back to the topic, this president hasn't spent half of the time he used in traveling in looking at serious issues of the country
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Ahmeduana(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Wailers, stay away! Don't spew trash on this board!! Nairalanders, just watch. You'll soon find out that many wailers have a lot in common with goats.
BECAUSE YOUR AJALA PRESIDENT IS GOING TO MALTA TO GO AND DO HELLO PRESIDENTÈ.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by HirstMOG(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Wailers, stay away! Don't spew trash on this board!! Nairalanders, just watch. You'll soon find out that many wailers have a lot in common with goats.

Reality is real no matter our perceptions or views, can not change its impact on us. I think it is time we face reality on Nigeria's present state. If you can't hold on to something different from the present administration, what would you say made it different from the past Were they voted in to keep complaining and lamenting over the past administration Will complaining make things better for us I remember during the past administration, when ever there was a bomb blast, people criticized GEJ for not going to whatever state the bomb happened. How many times has PMB traveled to the Boko haram troubled States since he became president I can bet you that the number of travels PMB has made since he assumed office is almost half of what GEJ made throughout his tenure. My brother, day break day dark, 4years is at the corner. I know our politicians, few months to end of tenure, they will start setting up projects to enable them for another term. APC should make us understand the real meaning of the change they have been preaching, whether is good or bad.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by OlujobaSamuel: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
coldFLARES1:
No! This isn't about strength. I simply see a man who doesn't want to steal but wants to shore up his earnings from the receipt of estacodes. I see a man who apparently cares less about every other thing plaguing the nation since it gets increasingly clear he cannot fight corruption by decrees. I have learnt to lower my expectations of his tenure as he keeps proving that he is very poorly equipped to deal with the challenges of a 21st century country in dire need of development. Because he is from the region where dependency thrives, he sees no need to remove subsidy; has no qualms with wasting public funds in paying some category of loafers 5k monthly and is absolutely not bothered about the faltering state of the economy. Except some ministers exhibit personal brilliance, PMB'd be a waste of another 4yrs.
is this ekun coldFLARES1 for me or PMB, you don't need to quote me to do this.
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by ta4ba3(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dis Buhari is a bastard a fool... jeez I feel like meeting him face to face and strangle d life out of d masturbator... things are getting bad and all d fool do is to travel.. u hv a vp for christ sake let him handle dis ur haus is burning yet u going out... won't u look for a way to quench the fire before work.. this is indeed a one chance president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by justmenoni: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol some of them are already in bars celebrating that,let them continue.. But wait ooo shey na d same Ahmed u dey talk? grin cheesy

quote author=ldpele post=40403161]hahahaha, I been think say na only me see am, just surprise that those that calls us wailer ain't jumping to sky heavens because of that paragraph. Bubu, kontinu, I don't blame u, na Ahmed I blame.[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by henroe2k2(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ndlistic:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/commonwealth-heads-meeting-buhari-leaves-for-malta-tomorrow/
when U voted a man without even a school cert. how do U expect him to perform?
Una never chichonchin......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by cronsberg: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thats it. Buhari, i cannot defend you anymore. Common mehn, how ia a commonwealth, or a climate change meeting going to help nigeria? All of those leaders will just spew rubbish and then go back to doing what they were doing without changing shiiiit. Stay put in this country and fix shiiiit mehn. Things are wildly going out of control angry angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by bluaero(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
lailo:

All the aforementioned credits are false and deceits of the highest order.What PDP and GEJ couldn't achieve in 16yrs,it is hypocrisy when u expect APC and PMB to deliver it within 6 months.16yrs of mismanagement and impunity.GEJ tenure was even d worst.Nigeria should have been among d developed countries like South Africa if not 4 d evil party called PDP that handled her 'baby's age'.......Buhari and APC have good intentions and God will help them in their quest to clean all the mess of PDP misrule and political armed robbery. You can only fool those who didn't witness PDP/GEJ economic summersault but as 4 us that we live in Nigeria,we know that CHANGE don't come without a sacrifice and patience is d propitiation which we are all ready to pay.

God punish you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Moneyyy: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by instaforexngr(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ajala travel president!!
from Iran to Malta, from Malta to France.
Maybe from France, he would visit also Yemen and Afganistan
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by chi4ik4(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
God, we know that we have signed against you but must you punish us with this type of President? #BRING#BACK#GEJ#

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rrankdonga:
Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Sir, while you have gone.

1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment.

3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities.

4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves.

6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS.

7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives.

8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it.

8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful.

10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful.

11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful.

12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful.

13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful

15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you.
16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful

17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature

18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it.

19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful.

21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always

You are Still the Best President so far.

God bless GEJ.
Credit;- wailingwailer00

The justbright girl has sold her soul to the devil
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wetin concern man pickin wey never chop since 2 days concern climate change?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Goldencollins: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
lailo:

All the aforementioned credits are false and deceits of the highest order.What PDP and GEJ couldn't achieve in 16yrs,it is hypocrisy when u expect APC and PMB to deliver it within 6 months.16yrs of mismanagement and impunity.GEJ tenure was even d worst.Nigeria should have been among d developed countries like South Africa if not 4 d evil party called PDP that handled her 'baby's age'.......Buhari and APC have good intentions and God will help them in their quest to clean all the mess of PDP misrule and political armed robbery. You can only fool those who didn't witness PDP/GEJ economic summersault but as 4 us that we live in Nigeria,we know that CHANGE don't come without a sacrifice and patience is d propitiation which we are all ready to pay.
oga u wan chop shit?
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by josigaderoyal(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

ROTFL...kakakakaka...wailing wailers... keep pouring in. Sai Baba..
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Awoofawo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
How To Travel Round The World in 24hours by Mohamed Buhari 2015 this year bestseller book!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
What is wrong with this Man,the country is burning and he is busy juncating up and down.Plane crash no dey happen again,wey go make am fear.The country is in shambles and he doesn't care-
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Awoofawo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Trojan00:
and u ve the guys to call him Dullard, my guy ur English wack no be small o
hey mr. hold am! We called GEJ worst than that, and the sky didn't fall, if baba is not up to the tasks, he should kindly step aside. Otherwise na every day we will take his name swear for here and all over the country! cool
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by nwonufestus(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
in fela's voice waka waka waka
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by yorke1: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
I wonder why Oliseh Metuh has not released a press statement concerning the situation on ground. This is where he can score political point.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Beync(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
But seriously this man is so insensitive and this becomin irritating that he doesnt care about the plights of the masses. Most businesses are grounded becos of feul scarcity, transportation has trippled and the resultant high cost of goods and services. Why is buhari this heartless? @omenka the bubu boooty licker, could you pls explain where we are still suffering under your so called mesaiah's reign?
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by lahp(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vacation things on point.....moohamadu bullhari shld hav viad for minister of foreign affairs nd tourism

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by uzolexis(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
I must say I am sincerely disappointed in Buhari. Nigerians came all out to give him their support and this is how he repays us He is the minister of petroleum for crying out loud, there is petrol crisis in the country, his role as minister of petroleum makes him accountable to this problem and I would think that his priority would be to deal with this instead he is touring the world which is all he has been doing since he was elected.
Re: President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta by Lobolintin(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rrankdonga:
Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Sir, while you have gone.

1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment.

3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities.

4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves.

6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS.

7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives.

8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it.

8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful.

10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful.

11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful.

12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful.

13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful

15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you.
16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful

17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature

18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it.

19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful.

21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always

You are Still the Best President so far.

God bless GEJ.
Credit;- wailingwailer00

Best post ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.