Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1475 Views)

FG Owes Road Contractors N300bn – Reps / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike / PDP Expels Baraje, Oyinlola, Jaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by solreb: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by emamos: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
.Source
Re: . by solreb: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=40400364][/quote]
meetings held privately with Nelson Jaja yesterday at MCC
Re: . by Gordon25: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2015
@solreb Where did you get this story from?
Re: . by Tofak: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
It quite unfortunate in this era when the nation is trying to instil probity, accountability and respect of rule of law in d way we conduct our business, some still wnt to remain in their old ways. Nelson jaja owner of Traodotech could not use Gov Wike to cover up his wiickedness of nt paying the contractors their money as at when due after supplying sands for over 4 months. Some of d contractors borowed money frm banks nd they are the verge of bankcruptsy. I wld sincerely urge the govt of River state to clear their name on this issue.
God bless River state
God bless Nigeria.
Re: . by Contractzone: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
solreb , this is indeed a write up written in desperation and an undue quest for popularity.
please who sent you? what are you truly after? your money, Governor wike or Mr Nelson jaja.
A meeting was held addressing the issue of our payment and you saw this your opportunity to shine, making terrible accusations and wrong assertions?
My dear you seem like a political errand boy sent to attack specific people without realizing , you are attacking your own self and other contractors like us.. please be careful what you write because we were all there very present. Do not use your thirst for popularity to create a road block for us contractors who still want to do contracts with these companies and with this government. i was present at that meeting and what u are saying is false.
whatever your mission is you better state it and stop accusing innocent people. Just imagine your topic, you are unbelievable, am wondering if its the same meeting i attended or a different meeting. its desperate people like you that makes the rest of us look bad . if it is your money you want then keep calm and wait for payment like the rest of us. We should be grateful he had a sit down with us and u are here spitting lies. Honestly if was Mr Nelson jaja, i will not pay you after such an allegation especially in this critical time in the society...
Re: . by solreb: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
There is nothing political about the write-up.And the write-up was not meant to attack any personality including our governor. It is the truth and it is on record.
Re: . by naijcitizen: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oh please; thirst for popularity my black a**. This Nelson Jaja guy is not a big deal. Anyone with a decent thought faculty can tell you're not a contractor as you claim, as no self respecting contractor would say this kind of thing @contractzone.
To be grateful ?? Seriously ? For what exactly? For keeping their families hungry? Just pay the contractors and rest. Stop trying to cover up. As For @solreb; I'm glad you know this has nothing to do with his Excellency. You people Leave him out of this. Stop blowing thing out of proportion.
This shouldn't be here. If Nelson Jaja is wicked, then you hungry a** contractors should stop doing business with his company after having substantial amounts of money owed you by an outfit known for not keeping to their end of any deal . Did he force you? This post is irrelevant. Don't you all have a life?
Get one! Haba!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salary:workers Sell Land, Household Items To Pay Children's Tuition / Photos From Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu's Mother Burial Event / Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.