Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting (1516 Views)

Buhari Leaves Malta For France / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by bonnybonco: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
If this news is true in the face of fuel scarcity, incessant boko haram bombing, imminent recession and other numerous challenges in the country then this man is so incensitive to the feelings, hopes, aspirations and expectations of Nigerians. He is busy enjoying the cosy comfort of Airforce 1 and 5 star luxury hotels while Nigerians suffer at home. He will come back n preach anti-curruption when he has been busy pocketing millions of Naira as Estacode on each foreign trip which is on average of 1 per week. May God help Nigeria for the change we see is a Negative Change.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by arresa: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
menabadoo:
God hears the prayers of the oppressed

You are the evil and evil wisher and here's a clear difference between the oppressed and the evil.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by arresa: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
menabadoo:
if Vitaly churkins can represent Putin in UN meeting then somebody can represent buhatravel there.

Please stop displaying your chronic ignorance, dullard follower of a dullard president.
[/s]

You unintelligent miscreants bore me with your roadside English and unintelligent ramblings...
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
arresa:

You are the evil and evil wisher and here's a clear difference between the oppressed and the evil.
I'm not evil, God will surely punish anybody that voted blindly. How can a sane person vote buhari as president?
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by henryutd(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
We are yet to elect our President.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by arresa: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
[s]
menabadoo:
I'm not evil, God will surely punish anybody that voted blindly. How can a sane person vote buhari as president?
[/s]

Spend more energy on your Biafra dreams and less on Nigeria. Let Nigerians worry about Nigeria...

Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

You unintelligent miscreants bore me with your roadside English and unintelligent ramblings...

dullard, tell your illiterate president to send a representative. You are even as dull as buhari to tell me that he can't send someone to represent him there, do you think you can deceive everyone here like you do to those ibadam illiterates?
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Spend more energy on your Biafra dreams and less on Nigeria. Let Nigerians worry about Nigeria..

Shut up, legendary educated illiterate. Look at this f00l saying buhari cannot send a representative, I curse the day you graduated from a university.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by henryutd(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I am sure Baba God has directed His Angels to compile list of people that voted this man into power for punishment.

The wages of sin is death.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by scriib: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Six months into governance with a country in crisis and the president is travelling from pillar to post. Was he elected to go begging people for help? This guy was voted in as the solution to Nigeria's problems. The groundnut head is wasting resources we are claiming not to have. Cant he send an email or better still face chat for Pete's sake this is 2015. Please see trash and call it trash.
Re: Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting by zendy: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
FowlYansh:
.any Igbo Man that voted this expired dullard should have been flushed down inside the toilet along with the condom. Especially Beremx, Demdem and Cleverly.

They should hide their heads in shame. undecided

The only Igbo man who voted for him was Okorohausa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans In Ukraine Protest The Illegal Detention Of Our Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Dumping Faleke As Audu’s Replacement, A Mistake — Sagay / #kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.