Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (217150 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Psamist1759(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Omo c gobe!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by vickkyruby(f): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh my! See trouble oh.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by gentleaccess: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
SPDAZZY:

You sound so certain. What if the pieces block her tube? And to say she had sex on that too!

We'll, I hope she would be fine.
she would be, she is a pro. I met her once ask mizquote.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by SPDAZZY(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
gentleaccess:
she would be, she is a pro. I met her once ask mizquote.

Lol. I see
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by marvwhite: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
hehehehe!!.... Wahala
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i].
lying down on my bed and like.... 'na only God know when update go enter' . so so feeling this write-up . More grease & palm oil to your elbow & joints
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by hfinest1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
kasala don burst... cotton wool don stuck for pvssy... make she squirt, e go come out
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by byvan03: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
mizquote:
she began to struggle but he held her.

she never knew a man that fat would be that strong.

he dragged her roughly to the bed.
he was fully aroused and was prepared for the next action.

but this lady was uncooperative. this made him angrier.

"pls sir" she pleaded.

he began to pull her clothes, he had no time to waste.
he was ready for the main deal.

seeing that the man was convinced to carry out his evil plan she laid still.

Cain, was surprised of her sudden stiffness, he wanked her cloth and tore her brassier she was still.

his excitement began to wane.
he enjoyed it when they scream for it stimulated him.

his turgid manhood became limp.

he slapped her,
pulled her hair,

she didn't move
she didn't flinch.

she just starred at him.

he tried servicing his limp member but it refused to rise.
it was there, looking dead.

he stood up,
frustrated.

he put on his cloth and left the room banging the door after him.

he left the hotel, without saying bye to the bleached receptionist 'Vero'.

in his anger he didn't look well before crossing.

he didn't see the the trailer coming on high speed
he didn't hear people scream.
he was consumed in thought, how he spent three thousand naira without getting laid.

the trailer knocked him down.
he was grinded, his blood sprayed the street.
his flesh on the ground like minced meat.

but for a second before he gave up the ghost, his final thought was about the girl.

the one in room 46.
he was 46 years old.

coincidentally, it was the Fourty sixth hour in which a family died, poisoned by their adopted daughter

Now this is the climax for me, good work babe.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by byvan03: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Can't believe I read it all, you are good girl!!! Great work!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Wendybae(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hey!!mizquote I really appreciate you..You are a great writer..I envy you sometimes...I really wish I could write like you sad.. embarassed
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by doncharleyosumo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mizquote - Your story takes me back to the good old days of Nollywood, when we enjoyed good script writing delivering suspense-laden drama.

May your inspiration sour higher as your nairaland fandom increases.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
with every update I can place a mental image,I am impressed
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Eebrahym(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Great smiley
This is a very good piece, I swear
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by emyblinkx(m): 1:50am On Apr 06, 2016
i am sure Mrs Sara switched her baby
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by frostland(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2016
pls for days now no up date I love ur work I even buy mb just to read ur post keep it up.abeg. finish the gud work
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Eebrahym(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2016
No update yet shocked shocked
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by koredeeniola(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
I love ur story,really interesting
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Sirmuel1(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2016
mizquote:
they were discharged and certified free to go home.

but, they both didn't want it, they wanted a little time, so they could think of what to do, where to go to. they knew it wasn't proper to show up in a brothel with their tiny bundle.

it wasn't right nor proper.

she was deadly broke, Maggie was too.

Maggie was angry but tried to control it, she thought her friend was sensible enough to plan herself well, but it obvious she wasn't.

she became angrier, when she knew her friend couldn't meet up with men until a while.

who will take care of her baby? Maggie thought.

they needed an apartment off the brothel as it was offensive to other customers and her colleague for her to bring a baby over.

Maggie knew instinctively that her friend was unfit to work, so she would be the one fending for the three of them.

she loved her friend dearly, she hoped her friend wasn't making a mistake by keeping the baby.

they both thought on how to sneak the baby in, so her colleagues wouldn't know, they needed time to sort themselves out and gather money for a new apartment.

***""""***************************""*#**********"
the baby was successfully sneaked in, and they pleaded with the management to allow them a few weeks to gather finances.

For a week, she survived by eating bread and water, she felt dizzy when her baby sucked at her dry breast.

she felt for her friend who struggled to fend for them and pay their outstanding rent, she knew things were bad economically and only few customers patronized them.

her baby didnt have a single cloth, she wrapped her in a wrapper and fed her tap water when she cry out of hunger. At exactly one week later.

she knew she couldn't let maggie bear the burden alone, she was breastfeeding but due to inadequate food, her breast milk production was low.

it pained her whenever she looked at her baby and realize that she was suffering from hunger , it broke her heart and made her feel wicked.

seven days later, she took her baby, wrapped in an old cloth to an old woman that sold 'agidi jollof' opposite the brothel.

she needed money, she desperately wanted a few change to buy food and some cloths for her poor baby.

the old Mama collected the baby, she was once a prostitute herself that had a child ten years ago, which she wrapped in an old nylon and flung into a ditch. she never forgave herself after that.

she saluted the mother for keeping the child.

Sara's mother knew she was still bleeding, no man will want to have sex with a prostitute on her period.

she looked thin and malnourished, her hair struck out from the piece of cloth she used in covering her hair.

she prayed for wisdom, and an idea struck her immediately. she rushed to the chemist and bought a ball of cotton wool on credit, she went to the toilet, her legs apart, she shoved a large junk in her vagi.na, she used her finger to drive it deep and deeper.

that would stop the bleeding for a while she thought.

At the corridor where she sat, she noticed an old man who was visibly drunk.

she approached him, and her fortune changed.

I'm your biggest fan. You might not even notice me.
More ink to your pen Miss
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by dhesmond(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Gosh!!! Mizquote you are demn gud in doing this there are some qualities I notice in your write up which makes me believe you are made for this.....#thumbsup babe you rocks!!!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
she was deeply worried. she squatted and pushed, nothing happened.

she was nervous because she didn't feel the cotton ball in her.

someone knocked.
she ignored it and tried pushing harder.

the knock persisted followed by a voice
"who dey inside baff room, na piken u dey born abi na man you dey straff, I don siddon hear for past five minutes and you never comot".

she opened the door and was face to face with 'area mama', she knew the woman was troublesome and she didn't want to join issues with her.

"Haa. 'area mama', sorry o, I no no say na you dey my back, abeg no vex" she said and turned to leave.

"heeyu', come here, I been wan yarn with you but first and foremost, wetin you dey do for baffroom?, I been think say you siddon for man Pri.ck?

she was uncomfortable with the fluency of 'area mamas' vulgarity, though she's a sex worker, she was uncomfortable in saying certain words freely with temerity.

"I dey try check something" she said.

area mama was a funny sight to behold, she was short, with protruding stomach and large legs, she cared less about her weight, all the money she made, she spent on food.

she believed one lived once, which is today, thinking of tomorrow was unnecessary. she believed one basic need was 'food', which she didn't joke with.

she was the most patronised sex worker, thanks to her secret Fulani recipe 'kaya mata' a.k.a 'kpekus sweetener', she use it before commencing 'show', with her numerous client, who become addicted to her and are ever willing to die inside her. Her sweetness was legendary.

Sara's mum, had no choice than to open up to 'area mama', who laughed and ask her to follow her to her room.

she laid, back to the ground, face to the ceiling, legs apart and feet on two buckets placed upside down.

her tear hadn't healed well.
she felt unbearable pain as 'area mama', hand went in.

the pain she felt was nothing compared to labour pain.

she closed her eyes and gnashed her teeth.
she was used to pain but this feeling was worst.

she opened her eyes when she felt 'area mamas' hand withdrawing.

the room was consumed with the stench from the lost-but+found cotton ball. it was nothing like wool, it looked like a lump of beef.

she was happy. thanked her saviour profusely, cleaned up and was about leaving when area mama asked her to stay, that she had a business proposal to offer.

she sat. her private on fire and her temperature running.

"you fit thief"? area mama broke into her thought.

she blinked.

"

5 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
thanks everyone who have been following this story.
I'm honoured by your comments.

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by JohnieWalker(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
mizquote:

misquote I hope I didn't misquote on this but I just have to say this don't stop writing because d sky is your limit I don't have cash to give yu but dis little prayer I give....may God Almighty locate and bless wateva yu lay ur hand to do and may nation rise to answer at your call

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by gentleaccess: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
mizquote:

sweetheart, you need not say, we are truly honored by your works just try as best you can to make the update frequent and longer...personally I dey follow you like heartbeat. unlimited ink to your pen
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Angelsss(f): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Your story has really changed my perception about life...life is hard...so many dark things happen out there...but we are quick to judge thieves n prostitutes...
Nice work Misquote
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Debbywills(f): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Woah, Misquote I appreciate ur write-up, you a genius for real. I've been a guest for over three years in this forum but I choose to register so I could comment on ur post. Thumbs up babe!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by pikapizy(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
20,000 kudos to u ...pls keep the story flying in
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:

misquote I hope I didn't misquote on this but I just have to say this don't stop writing because d sky is your limit I don't have cash to give yu but dis little prayer I give....may God Almighty locate and bless wateva yu lay ur hand to do and may nation rise to answer at your call

amen.
thanks.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Debbywills:
Woah, Misquote I appreciate ur write-up, you a genius for real. I've been a guest for over three years in this forum but I choose to register so I could comment on ur post. Thumbs up babe!

I'm flattered, thanks.
nice dp BTW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
U fit double the update pls?
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
she was startled but tried to maintain a straight face.

" em, em, I have never done that before" she said.

Area mama looked at her for a while and opened her stumpy thighs. Sara mum watched her as she went to her cupboard, brought a pack of sliced bread, two sachet of margarine and a thin of sardine, she ate for a while before speaking up.

" you no say, I be area mama1 of this relaxation palace, na me be the general overseer of this asha.wo joint, nothing dey pass my nose. I don dey monitor you tey tey, before i bring up this business plan, I reason you wella. this business, you no go kill anybody o, na to join us for bus dey lure passengers wey we go sell to some big politician boys".

***"""""*************************************##*
she left with the pretense of giving the business proposal a thought. she knew exactly what area mama wanted, she and her baby was to be used to lure people at night into taxis especially females as they are more comfortable to use a taxi with a female and a baby in it.

though, area mama didn't spill it all, she deciphered that it was a ritualist cum kidnapping syndicate business.

the thought of been paid fifty thousand every week was quite tempting but she needed to tread carefully as her hands were soiled with blood already.

things were changing rapidly for her. she has a child now, stole from her customer and now this.

some hours later, Maggie came, looking tired. she smelt badly of alcohol, she was drenched in and out.

Intuitively, she knew what her friend had done, what she did. it was the newest trend in the brothel, se.x patronage was low and girls needed money to pay their rents, feed and maintain their selves. she knew Maggie did that because of her and her baby.

she wept inside, when the trend began, at first she thought it was a rumour, but more and more girls indulged in it. she saw the big, nice, tainted jeep come to pick the girls.

she swore by her child never to indulge in that acts, but she realized as she watched her friend that she wasn't better, see her contemplating on being part of a ritualist gang because of her greed.

she wasn't better she thought.
better than the girls who slept with the politicians animals for stipends.

what wouldn't she do for money.
life was indeed unfair she thought.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Barney11:
U fit double the update pls?
done or should I triple it? lolz

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Debbywills(f): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
mizquote:

I'm flattered, thanks.
nice dp BTW.
Thanks dearie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.