Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige (24446 Views)

Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by davidsonkuti: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
are u a seeker?
Nope he is only d broda inlaw of d mother confessor

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Olasco50(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pleace Dont Campay For Us,do Your Empowerment In Time.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by banio: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
I just hope you persuade these multinational oil companies to employ, I mean staff o. Not slaves (contract staff)
because Am very interested in collecting 6 digit
Long live Nigeria with oil companies employing our teeming youths
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Cyroskijah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by henryhemon(m): 1:24am On Nov 26, 2015
360ng:
mtcheeew.. b4 election everyone was shouting SAI BABA, but 5months after election u all are now shouting CHAI BABA..una neva see anything.. this is the beginning of the change u voted into power..

Says those who think governance is about making magic, not making excuses but even in a new endeavour, it takes time to get things going. Am saying criticized after 1 or 2 years,its no Brainer. Said Baba. Elections are over,stop whinning.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by henryhemon(m): 1:32am On Nov 26, 2015
All I see people who just comment for comment sake,make research before making comments publicly, yes the situation in the country is dicey but we have to be realistic and say things that we make people wonder who is behind your handle. I see too many kids who hardly understand how government is ran just make careless statements,why don't we wait for 1 or 2 years to pass judgement, governance is not like where Jesus made Fed the 5000,it's not magic nor miracle.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Obinoscopy(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Obinoscopy, you hardly comment on nairaland

What do you think of this initiative?
Yea, but I'm a very active reader on the forum wink

I think it's a good initiative. But the problem has always being sustainability. Also it's not just enough to train the youths, you have to create an enabling environment for them to utilise their newly acquired skills. Power generation has to be efficient and affordable for this initiative to be a success. Also the issue of availability of land and cost of rent needs to be looked into. Finally these youths needs to be provided with an initial capital to enable them put into use the skills they've acquired.

So you see, it's a tall order. But it's achievable if Ngige collaborates with other ministers (minister of power, works and housing, minister of land, finance minister, etc), the CBN and private firms. Buhari promised to address three things during his campaign: corruption, insecurity and unemployment. So I believe Buhari will empower Ngige to enable him fulfill the promise of job creation.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Godsonkemz(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Wrong caption. Skills acquisition should have been the right caption.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Bigprozzie: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Thank you so much

Very well written and insightful.

Please try and write more , we need your intellectual contributions

Obinoscopy:
Yea, but I'm a very active reader on the forum wink

I think it's a good initiative. But the problem has always being sustainability. Also it's not just enough to train the youths, you have to create an enabling environment for them to utilise their newly acquired skills. Power generation has to be efficient and affordable for this initiative to be a success. Also the issue of availability of land and cost of rent needs to be looked into. Finally these youths needs to be provided with an initial capital to enable them put into use the skills they've acquired.

So you see, it's a tall order. But it's achievable if Ngige collaborates with other ministers (minister of power, works and housing, minister of land, finance minister, etc), the CBN and private firms. Buhari promised to address three things during his campaign: corruption, insecurity and unemployment. So I believe Buhari will empower Ngige to enable him fulfill the promise of job creation.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Optofrank: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
are u a seeker?

No she is a confessor
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by JerryJude(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2015
He revealed that the NDE would keep a database of[b] employed[/b], unemployed[/color], employable[color=#990000], under-employed[/color] and gainfully employed youths[color=#990000] of the country for easy assessment.
when will they achieve all thses.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by 4C2215131: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Some rings he's rocking on his hand.
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by toshmann(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
E get some kind position wey dem go give you, you go know say dem no like you grin

Minister of Labor and (Un)employment grin grin

Abeg na who be minister for culture and tourism cheesy, I'm sure it's another south-east politician grin

Ngige no know say his job na to attend cabinet meeting with other ministers
APCEEEEEEEEE cheesy
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by egobetatoday: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toeyoursea:
grin My mother said i should never say an elderly person is lying lipsrsealed

i understand . lol
Re: Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige by Franky9584(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
fingers crossed, I will soon hold u by ur words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria / Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.