Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift (988 Views)

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / The Best Christmas Gift... / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Olasco93: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
As for me, am not in any Relationship... But since it's Jesus' Birthday a ''Thank You Jesus'' to Jesus is okay for me.
What about you? Comment lets keep it rolling...
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by misspicy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
If I clinch a HIM before christmas,I'd buy him a cool wristwatch grin...if i clinch a maga I'd he would buy me a ferrari cheesy
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Prettythicksme name wat u want
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
If I clinch a HIM before christmas,I'd buy him a cool wristwatch grin...if i clinch a maga I'd he would buy me a ferrari cheesy
lipsrsealed embarassed HIM? ARE yu a HER ir she?
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

LMAO.
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by misspicy(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO.
sup...is that too much to ask?
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't currently have any HER in my life, so a lovely gift for the woman who gave me life would do.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by jaymejate: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will buy a Casket for her to bury all her sorrow b4 moving to Another year. Simple! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Punkyveer i bought this for u cry pls manage, i'll buy anoda one durin christmas

Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by obiorathesubtle: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'll get a carving knife for Estharfabian.
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Olasco93: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:

Your faith strong ooo
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'll get a carving knife for Estharfabian.
Aweeee...wink How bout Boxers for yah?

You like?cry
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
A 'nice' surprise wink
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Aweeee...wink How bout Boxers for yah?

You like?cry
smiley yaay! Why not? Make sure you write your name at the back.

Don't ask me why!
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Maxi112: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
i will just gv her 10k to shop for her slf
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smiley yaay! Why not? Make sure you write your name at the back.

Don't ask me why!
Now I'm curious as to why...cry [size=28pt]Why??[/size]
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by tobisco29(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
The easy HEART desire...
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by boboLIL(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will send a christmas gift inform. Of text message.... Economy de frown face for me jare..... Afterall, nxt year still get christmas

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by obiorathesubtle: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Now I'm curious as to why...cry [size=28pt]Why??[/size]
shocked omg. Did you see that??
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked omg. Did you see that??
of course...wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by jaymejate: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lalasticlala oya make we de go back page ; D
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
It's Jesus's birthday after all
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Olasco93: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Fabulocity:
A 'nice' surprise wink

A 'nice' surprise Like Galazy S6? Or Point and Order on Konga/Jumia?
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Monalisa185(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
what else? a live chicken...
Re: What Would You Buy For Him/her As Christmas Gift by Kingdanitez97(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Na range Rover ah go buy 4 my bae na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k / Guys, Can You Do This? / Just Being Curious. I Need Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.