Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria (3344 Views)

21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by arresa: 2:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Promhize:

What do they have in-stock? This is not Nigerian beer parlour politics.

Turkey shot down a jet that was in Turkey for just 17 seconds and you think Putin is overreaching.

" The Moskva has been cruising the eastern Mediterranean
with a Russian flotilla for several weeks, and interceptor
fighter jets - aircraft designed to engage other planes rather
than bomb ground targets - were deployed along with
bombers when Russian began its intervention two months
ago, precisely to deter Turkish or other country's airforces
from interfering with Russian operations.

Turkey ignored that implicit deterrent, so the latest
announcements seem intended to make it explicit - and to
make clear Russia won't think twice about getting even
should a Turkish jet give them the chance."

Russia is simply protecting it's interest in Syria. STOP your obsession with Putin.

lmao @ Putin fanboyz...You jokers really are childish. grin

Promhize:

How can you use a few old selfish politicians to judge the Igbo race.

Igbos are the most United people in Nigeria. Fact!

Btw, why are you ibo Biafra losers falling all over Putin's gbola? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:17am On Nov 26, 2015
fineguy11:
The War is on.Putin does not f*** around when he goes to war.

You would think the clowns in the Pentagon had observed this since 1999.

Turkey just lost air cover and Israel just lost its long term lease on the Golan Heights.

The US has egg on its clown face.

Oh, the ISIS freaks just threatened to take the Kremlin.

Oh no
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by tdayof(m): 4:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Gravanno:

F -35? What a joke you are.

F 35 and F 22 are craps, can't run and can't fight. Here I was thinking you have something. 100 ADVANCED stuff s? Dude, go to bed.
ahahha lol. i laughed reading his post. F35 cant dog fight effectively,maneuverability and someone here is trying to compare it with Russian fighters ? f35 cant even challenge the us f16 .

The Expensive F35 cant even handle the Su-35.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by carnegiefan: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2015
I must admit that I can't read the Russians. Those cats have ice for blood. They never react to military threats the way all other countries do.
Now I understand what Churchill meant by that Russians are "a mystery wrapped in an enigma".
From the much I know, Russia can make life hell for Turkey by simply deploying few thousands of ground troops at the Syrian/Turkish border to seal that border; deploy tactical nuclear missilles like Iskanders or Brahmos II supersonic cruise missiles near that border always ready to nuke the hell out of Turkey at the next slightest provocation. Just these actions while quieten Turkey for the nearest future, because frankly NATO does not want an escalation to a war with Russia. Nobody wants to die.
But then, I know nothing about the Russian mind.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by SmartMugu: 4:33am On Nov 26, 2015
I wish Putin can send some of his military to Sambisa for just one week. Let see if the story with BH will be the same.
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 26, 2015
And our soldiers are still using civil war weapons
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by agabusta: 5:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Sundaypyro247:
Heard about the latest F-35 currently used by U.S Airforce? About the Lockheed martin and NASA's scram jets currently under development ? Check them out and see their capabilities

NOTE THEY ARE ONE OF FEW COOL NEXT GENERATION WEAPONRY U.S IS DEVELOPING SECRETLY CUS THERE ARE PROBABLY A 100 ADVANCED STUFF THE U.S KEPT SECRET

UNLIKE THE RUSSIAN CONSTANT SHOW OFF

US does more show off than Russia and China. US ultimately lacks the power of secrecy.
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by mejai(m): 5:13am On Nov 26, 2015
chai! see comments! u guys r commenting as if u r Russians or NATO, abi USA. Nigerians and Google + Wikipedia, just like bread and butter. anyway, make una dey fight here with F35 vs Camry 400. The comments just dey touch my heart and dey tickle my bum-bum. all I know... nobody is going to war.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2015
arresa:

lmao @ Putin fanboyz...You jokers really are childish. grin

Btw, why are you ibo Biafra losers falling all over Putin's gbola? grin
Get a life.
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by tdayof(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2015
mejai:
chai! see comments! u guys r commenting as if u r Russians or NATO, abi USA. Nigerians and Google + Wikipedia, just like bread and butter. anyway, make una dey fight here with F35 vs Camry 400. The comments just dey touch my heart and dey tickle my bum-bum. all I know... nobody is going to war.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by BALLOSKI: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Missy89 is not on this thread.
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by Kingspin(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Not only them that have such weapon.
Re: Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria by fineguy11(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
carnegiefan:
I must admit that I can't read the Russians. Those cats have ice for blood. They never react to military threats the way all other countries do.
Now I understand what Churchill meant by that Russians are "a mystery wrapped in an enigma".
From the much I know, Russia can make life hell for Turkey by simply deploying few thousands of ground troops at the Syrian/Turkish border to seal that border; deploy tactical nuclear missilles like Iskanders or Brahmos II supersonic cruise missiles near that border always ready to nuke the hell out of Turkey at the next slightest provocation. Just these actions while quieten Turkey for the nearest future, because frankly NATO does not want an escalation to a war with Russia. Nobody wants to die.
But then, I know nothing about the Russian mind.
Erdogan thinks the likes of Germany and France,italy wld go to war against Russia on the guise of NATO..those countries parliament will never sign off on war with russia,just becase turkish jihadist president was stupid enough to shot down a russian fighter jet...how will France and Germany sell the warfare to their respective populace?Turkey stands alone...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State: Yoruba Language Preservation Bill Was Passed Today / Why Was There No Jubilation When APC Won Ekiti State Election / Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.