Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (7589 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
First of all, let me give the background information on how muslims are sexually active before stating the reasons why they are so gifted in sexual activities.

Muhammad had 9 wives, 5 in excess of allahh's permision for muslims, showing his excessive desire for sex. As if that is not enough, he was also permitted to have sex with unnumbered slaves.

Muhammad had strength of 30 men for sex, the probable reason for making women the comfort of his eyes as in: ''The Prophet [ Sallallahu wa
alaihi wassalam] said :"Three
things from your world have
been made beloved to me:
WOMEN, perfume, and prayer
THE COMFORT OF MY EYES" [
Source: Ahamd Ibn Hanbal,
3:128 ]
The comfort of my eyes means he was committing 'lookery' (lust for women) despite 9 wives and numerous sex slaves.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, DURING THE DAY AND NIGHT
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of THIRTY
(MEN).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only
(not eleven).
So Muhammad was always busy having sex day and night, I wonder what time he had for killing the infidels.

In fact, if the beauty of any of his nine wives had faded, he had the liberty to exchange her for a young one: [Quran 33:52] It is not lawful for thee (to marry
more) women after this, nor TO CHANGE THEM FOR OTHER WIVES,
even though their beauty attract
thee, except any thy right hand
should possess (AS HANDMAIDENS):
and Allah doth watch over all
things.

Even allahh knew Muhammad was doing it excessively.

Even his followers are also permitted to have up to 4 wives and sleep with an unnumbered sex slaves.

I think I have been able to establish the fact that muslims are excessively sexually active, no doubt. I am a man and I know how a man feels ordinarily sexually. It is abnormal for a natural man to engage in such excessive sexual activities. Then, I remember a testimony given by a man who was invited to be initiated as a marine occult member, i.e mamaid spirit cult under the sea. The man was initiated but later became born again and was invited to a church for revival, which I attended.

He said there is a way to enter the sea without water touching the body. He also said there are mansions under the sea that are imcomparable to the earthly ones in excellent beautity. He said the women there are so beautiful without anything to complain of.

The day he was initiated, he was given a beautiful lady to have sex with. The moment he had sex with her, his sexual urge became unquenchable. He could no long cope with one woman. He married up to 5 wives inside the sea with one on the earth.

My point here is what he said that the moment he slept with the first mamaid, he could no longer control his sexual urge. This is characteristic of people possessed with demons.

When Muhammad was yet to be a muslim, he was a decent man who was not flirting around. He was married to Khadija for some years and there was no report of sleeping with anything around. But as soon as he had contact with islamic demon who introduced himself as Gabriel, he became promiscous. One of the gifts of the Devil is sexual inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by mebad(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
King Solomon had how many wives and concubines ? Will it be wise to assume Christians are too sexually active

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
mebad:
King Solomon had how many wives and concubines ? Will it be wise to assume Christians are too sexually active

Firstly, Solomon was not a Christian.

The Bible says Solomon was lured to idolatry by his wife, meaning he was possessed as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Hero10001: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
mebad:
ahahaha!
No mind the Op jor..
Op, generallization is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by mebad(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

The Bible says Solomon was lured to idolatry by his wife, meaning he was possessed as well.

Sorry bro are you trying to say Solomon was not a Christian before being lured into idol whorhipping ?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hero10001:

ahahaha!
No mind the Op jor..
Op, generallization is evil.

Firstly, Solomon was not a
Christian.

The Bible says Solomon was lured
into idolatry by his wife, meaning he
was possessed as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by maverickboy: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op don burst my stomach! Rolling on the floor laughing grin grin grin
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Hero10001: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

The Bible says Solomon was lured into idolatry by his wife, meaning he was possessed as well.
Solomon?! What of David?! He wasn't a christian and possessed too?! You've got a shallow knoledge of the bible bro.. Kindly study it harder next time.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Dude is clearly confuse
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2015
mebad:

Sorry bro are you trying to say Solomon was not a Christian before being lured into idol whorhipping ?

When did Christianity start?

Divid and Solomon were Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Hero10001:

Solomon?!
What of David?! He wasn't a christian and possessed too?!
You've got a shallow knoledge of the bible bro..
Kindly study it harder next time.

It is you who lack knowledge of the bible.

David and Solomon were kings and not prophets. Compare kings to kings and prophets to prophets.

Which of the true prophets had the strength of 30 men for sex and busy having sex day and night?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Hero10001: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

It is you who lack knowledge of the bible.

David and Solomon were kings and not prophets. Compare kings to kings and prophets to prophets.

Which of the true prophets had the strength of 30 men for sex and busy having sex day and night?
Your point is prophet moha imparted high sex libido to muslims right?!
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hero10001:

Your point is prophet moha imparted high sex libido to muslims right?!

Not directly, but it is the demons of islam that are actually responsible for their sexual inspirations.

Muhammad himself was a normal man sexually speaking until he had contact with islamic Gabriel.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:
First of all, let me give the background information on how muslims are sexually active before stating the reasons why they are so gifted in sexual activities.

Muhammad had 9 wives, 5 in excess of allahh's permision for muslims, showing his excessive desire for sex. As if that is not enough, he was also permitted to have sex with unnumbered slaves.

Muhammad had strength of 30 men for sex, the probable reason for making women the comfort of his eyes as in: ''The Prophet [ Sallallahu wa
been made beloved to me:
The comfort of my eyes means he was committing 'lookery' (lust for women) despite 9 wives and numerous sex slaves.

Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
(not eleven).
So Muhammad was always busy having sex day and night, I wonder what time he had for killing the infidels.

In fact, if the beauty of any of his nine wives had faded, he had the liberty to exchange her for a young one: [Quran 33:52] It is not lawful for thee (to marry
things.

Even his followers are also permitted to have up to 4 wives and sleep with an unnumbered sex slaves.

I think I have been able to establish the fact that muslims are excessively sexually active, no doubt. I am a man and I know how a man feels ordinarily sexually. It is abnormal for a natural man to engage in such excessive sexual activities. Then, I remember a testimony given by a man who was invited to be initiated as a marine occult member, i.e mamaid spirit cult under the sea. The man was initiated but later became born again and was invited to a church for revival, which I attended.

He said there is a way to enter the sea without water touching the body. He also said there are mansions under the sea that are imcomparable to the earthly ones in excellent beautity. He said the women there are so beautiful without anything to complain of.

The day he was initiated, he was given a beautiful lady to have sex with. The moment he had sex with her, his sexual urge became unquenchable. He could no long cope with one woman. He married up to 5 wives inside the sea with one on the earth.

My point here is what he said that the moment he slept with the first mamaid, he could no longer control his sexual urge. This is characteristic of people possessed with demons.

When Muhammad was yet to be a muslim, he was a decent man who was not flirting around. He was married to Khadija for some years and there was no report of sleeping with anything around. But as soon as he had contact with islamic demon who introduced himself as Gabriel, he became promiscous. One of the gifts of the Devil is sexual inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by aob2882: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Firstly, Solomon was not a
Christian.

The Bible says Solomon was lured
into idolatry by his wife, meaning he
was possessed as well.
HA CHRISTIANS WHY ARE YOU ABUSING THE TRUE MEN OF THE PAST (SOLOMON AND DAVID) why did you (Christian) place too much reliance on your inconsistent and continuous revised book which you claim to be the word of God

Jeremiah 8:8(KJV) How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
This verse is telling you that your Holy Book is corrupt.
Please dont trust your book.
Solomon and his father were true men of God.
O.K i am challenging all christian since you know that Solomon and David were Idolater why did you name your children David, and Solomon?

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:101)

وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولاَ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلاَ تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنْ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ

“They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Suleiman. Suleiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, “We are for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us).” And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves, if they but knew.”

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:102)
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
aob2882:

HA CHRISTIANS WHY ARE YOU ABUSING THE TRUE MEN OF THE PAST (SOLOMON AND DAVID) why did you (Christian) place too much reliance on your inconsistent and continuous revised book which you claim to be the word of God

Jeremiah 8:8(KJV) How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
This verse is telling you that your Holy Book is corrupt.
Please dont trust your book.
Solomon and his father were true men of God.
O.K i am challenging all christian since you know that Solomon and David were Idolater why did you name your children David, and Solomon?

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:101)

وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولاَ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلاَ تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُمْ بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنْ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ

“They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Suleiman. Suleiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, “We are for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us).” And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves, if they but knew.”

(Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:102)

You lack knowledge of the Bible.

Jeremiah was talking about misinterpretation of Mosaic Law. If the laws are corrupted, why did Jeremiah himself and later prophets observe the same laws?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by plappville(f): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

been made beloved to me:

Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
(not eleven).

things.

Hahahahaha......you don finish this child molest.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by aob2882: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Jeremiah was talking about misinterpretation of Mosaic Law. If the laws are corrupted, why did Jeremiah himself and later prophets observe the same laws?

Preface to the Revised Standard Version
(2nd ed., 1971) Paragraph 7
Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation. The task was undertaken, by authority of the Church of England, in 1870. The English Revised Version of the Bible was published in 1881-1885; and the American Standard Version, its variant embodying the preferences of the American scholars associated in the work, was published in 1901.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by aob2882: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

BIBLE SCHOLAR PLEASE WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Hero10001: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Not directly, but it is the demons of islam that are actually responsible for their sexual inspirations.

Muhammad himself was a normal man sexually speaking until he had contact with islamic Gabriel.
i concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
aob2882:

BIBLE SCHOLAR PLEASE WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY?

Google it.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
aob2882:

Preface to the Revised Standard Version
(2nd ed., 1971) Paragraph 7
Yet the King James Version has grave defects. By the middle of the nineteenth century, the development of Biblical studies and the discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than those upon which the King James Version was based, made it manifest that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for revision of the English translation. The task was undertaken, by authority of the Church of England, in 1870. The English Revised Version of the Bible was published in 1881-1885; and the American Standard Version, its variant embodying the preferences of the American scholars associated in the work, was published in 1901.

Dismissed for want of evidence.

I rise !!
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by aob2882: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Google it.

WHY ARE YOU REFERRING ME TO GOOGLE?
But you quoted me earlier that I lacked bible knowledge.
Please ask your bible Teacher that who is the Author of the book of DEUTERONOMY
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
aob2882:

WHY ARE YOU REFERRING ME TO GOOGLE?
But you quoted me earlier that I lacked bible knowledge.
Please ask your bible Teacher that who is the Author of the book of DEUTERONOMY

Trash !!!
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

been made beloved to me:

Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
(not eleven).

things.

Dindinrin lomokunrin yii sha
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2015
yazach:

Dindinrin lomokunrin yii sha

Look at this terrorist !

Is that your defence?

Am I the author of the quran and hadiths I cited?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at this terrorist !

Is that your defence?

Am I the author of the quran and hadiths I cited?

golugo
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by truthman2012(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
yazach:

golugo
Lol !
These terrorists have no defence for Muhammad's and muslims' sexual indescency.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by yazach: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
yeye boy

Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by aob2882: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
truthman2012:

Google it.

can you just Imagine that?
Please kindly tell me publicly if you really understand bible.

Who is the Author of the book of Deuteronomy ?
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by jcross19: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
aob2882:

can you just Imagine that?
Please kindly tell me publicly if you really understand bible.

Who is the Author of the book of Deuteronomy ?
what's your point? The author or the teaching which one put you on the right path? We have seen the teaching of mohamMAD where is taking the world to violence every where in the world. Where there is high population of musims around low population of non muslims that place have turned to battle field, bloodbath everywhere and raping. Infact shame on allah and his agent mohamMAD.
Re: Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Really they are active. angry @truthman2012 sir do you know they like anal sex? Please sir find out why and tag me. Thanks so much Sir. I pity christian guys who work for them at high levels o. Na pampers dem dey wear ka kiri walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conditions For Permissible Joke / Dear Parents In Islam / What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.