Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

#hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter (1624 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Hasawa(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
A couple of Twitter Users Reacts and had started vexing their angers on the ban placed on Hijab on NYSC camps.
See tweets below…. #HijabiCorper

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Lucialovely(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by jaymejate: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg ban am, they fit use Hijab carry bomb, those heartless people.
If they can't cooperate, make them go their house o. We can't continue risking the lives of the innocents.

Abeg no quote me o

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by okosodo: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
animals must be animals, let them animalize themselves
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Hasawa(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
More pics.

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Immatex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
It should be banned nation wide and forever. Some of them Corp members studied Islamic studies and are radicalized, women alike. Soon their father in religion will retire the DG and replace him with their like for increased atrocities.
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Immatex(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
''Precious items are covered'' my feet. Hypocrisy of the highest order. Muslims commit the worst atrocities in the world.
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Immatex(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
''Precious items are covered'' my feet. Hypocrisy of the highest order. Muslims commit the worst atrocities in the world. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Holywizard: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
some muslims are goats
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by freez2ryme(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sentiment is killing this country

Just few weeks ago SENEGAL with over 75% Muslims banned hijab even Though they re yet to
Experience the wave of suicide bombers as we do here,

I will say
Ban d rubbish
Ban d company dat produce it
Even the tailor that sowes t
All join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Considering that the hijab is seen as a cover for muslim women, considering that the muslim population in Nigeria is large enough, I think the FG and NYSC authorities need to be more strategic in issue like this.

I will suggest that the NYSC DG meet with various muslim communities and muslim corp members representatives to intimate them on the reason behind the ban, it's benefit to the muslim community and the larger society, and also assure them of their highest regard for Islam. Should they oppose, the NYSC management should ask them to suggest a solution. Honestly, nobody love to have the feeling that someone is trying to insult his religion.
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by superstar1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is it a must to serve?

They should not even go to school. They should be attending only madrasas and only serve there.

Indeed, religion is the opium of the people. That was how that joker in Osun State wanted to enforce Hijab on the state too, as if the state is his father's.

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by ERAKAMUS: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
BAN THE RUBBISH

DID MOHAMMAD ASK THEM TO ATTEND WESTERN SCHOOLS.

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by ERAKAMUS: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION.

3 Likes

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
superstar1:
Is it a must to serve?

They should not even go to school. They should be attending only madrasas and only serve there.

Indeed, religion is the opium of the people. That was how that joker in Osun State wanted to enforce Hijab on the state too, as if the state is his father's.
are you refering to Ogbeni? grin
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Erukumakanaki: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
BAN THE RUBBISH

DID MOHAMMAD ASK THEM TO ATTENTION WESTERN SCHOOLS.

maybe He asked them to AT-EASE Western schools grin
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by MissSlimbody(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
NYSC is not compulsory o.
Security is the must important thing here.

Make some people no go use hijab carry bomb enter camp.

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by superstar1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course nah.
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by ERAKAMUS: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

maybe He asked them to AT-EASE Western schools grin
YOU ARE JUST A COMPOUND FOOOOL.
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Ikengawo: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
100% of the commenters are fulani. With hausa being 80% of the north being pure hausa its sick yo see the only ones that can afford to even have internet are the mosquito minority and subjegates them and the Yoruba. Zoo
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by ishiamu(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The rascal
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2015
I have never seen the daughter of the president wearing hijab. she uses a modest scarf which is cool. why do others decide to make an issue out of a non-issue.

stop hijab for now for sake of security.

when boko haram is destroyed then you can even cover your soul if you like.

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by tartar9(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
okosodo:
animals must be animals, let them animalize themselves
Igbo goat!

1 Like

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Edunwa302(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Hasawa:
More pics.
Op what's the name of font you use on the last pix
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by shaddoww: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
What they fail to understand is dat, u are first a Nigerian before u are a Muslim n d NYSC programme is for Nigerian graduates not for Muslims or Christians, so d government can make its law as it wishes n moreso since every Corp member is supposed to b in uniform, putting on hijab automatically nullifies d uniformity. I think anybody dat is not satisfied should just take exemption letter since ur religion is more important dan d common good
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Pavore9: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2015
''Precious items are covered'' ...........but precious lives can be blown off by those hijab wearing female suicide bombers...how sickening is it that Religion has disconnected some minds from reasoning! angry
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Frankiss44(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
See mentality oh... Na wah oh... Now tell me how this country can progress.. Even Chad with a higher percentage of Muslims has banned it in public places for security reasons..

The next thing you will hear is that the DG has been fired. I hope he had the blessings of his Oga at the top before coming up with this decision
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by murphyibiam15(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Considering that the hijab is seen as a cover for muslim women, considering that the muslim population in Nigeria is large enough, I think the FG and NYSC authorities need to be more strategic in issue like this.

I will suggest that the NYSC DG meet with various muslim communities and muslim corp members representatives to intimate them on the reason behind the ban, it's benefit to the muslim community and the larger society, and also assure them of their highest regard for Islam. Should they oppose, the NYSC management should ask them to suggest a solution. Honestly, nobody love to have the feeling that someone is trying to insult his religion.

how sure are u they havent met with their muslim leaders....and mind u the Nigerian president is a muslim as well and must have been consulted before such a ban was placed.
STOP CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED!!!
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by murphyibiam15(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Good....ban the foul smelling rag.Go serve in the mosques if you want to use your hijab
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Emmalaw10(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Security over RELIGION!
Re: #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter by Erukumakanaki: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
YOU ARE JUST A COMPOUND FOOOOL.
Like your Papito wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Regret After The Death Of Ghadaaf-Obama / Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) / 10 Groups Of Nigerians That Do Not Care About Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.