Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region (3419 Views)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / Quit Notice: Governor Shettima & Arewa Youth Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting / ‘Taraba Tribunal Judgment Provocative’ - Taraba Coalition Of Youth Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by ikechu1278: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

No be only Elombah.com na OLUMbA OLUMBA!

Read vry well, the so called "SS Youths" only exist on the minds of Igbo-focus and Elomba.com grin. They are all NON-EXISTING entity!

Please, I have no time for exchanging words... Don't expect another reply

Oh now elombah is not real?When your dimwitted @ss was quoting the site during your desperate attention for political points they were real then huh? Yet again you see why I deem you narcissistic

Are you f2king brain dead or something? It obviously stated loud and clear this are the youth leaders of the community, not political youth leaders, like most youth leaders in my community are unknown unless they are in politics. In addition, a Google search of the first name alone brought up the name so wtf u talking about.

Then
While I'm at it, since you want a political youth leaders

Direct words from IYC, you know the ones you just spoke off

Ijaw Youths Urge Federal Government Of Nigeria To release Radio Biafra Director

The Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) on Sunday renewed it calls for the release of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the founder of Radio Biafra and Director of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Ijaw Youths Urge Federal Government Of Nigeria To Release Radio Biafra Director

The Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) on Sunday renewed it calls for the release of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the founder of Radio Biafra and Director of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKNOV 15, 2015

1.1K?62

The Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) on Sunday renewed it calls for the release of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, the founder of Radio Biafra and Director of the Indigenous People of Biafra.Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra and leader of Indigenous People of BiafraVanguard

In a statement issued in Yenegoa by IYC Spokesman, Mr. Eric Omare,  the youth body noted that haven been granted bail and bail conditions fulfilled, it amounts to illegality for the Directorate of State Security (DSS) to keep Kanu in detention.

The IYC further called on security agencies to have regard for the rule of law in the exercise of their constitutional duties.

It advocated for the use of dialogue rather than military might to resolve the issues leading to protests by pro-Biafra protests in parts of the country and urged the security agencies to respect the fundamental human rights of protesters.

“To adopt a military approach to crushing pro-Biafra protesters as being suggested by some military operatives is not the solution.

“It would only escalate the crisis. We warn against military brutalization and human rights abuse by security agencies. The right to peaceful protest is an integral part of a democratic society.

The massive pro-Biafra protests in recent times has once more brought to the fore the need to honestly and holistically renegotiate the terms of Nigerian’s existence as a nation.

“To claim that all is well with Nigeria is self-deceit.

“The structure of Nigeria must be such that would allow people from different regions to develop at their own pace towards the realization of their full potential without hindrance from people from other parts of the country,”
the IYC stated.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/15/ijaw-youths-urge-federal-government-nigeria-release-radio-biafra-director

What have IPOB been protesting for? Oh yeah that's right.. The release of nnamdi and the dissolution of Nigeria
What did IYC just asked for? Oh yeah that's right, the same damn thing.

Moving on

You yourself brought me this post when your shamlessly looking for friends after APC touts disgraced you and pointed you out as the no life, political seeking desperste loser you are on this forum

Ijaw Youths have begged the Igbo people for forgiveness over the role their parents played against
the Igbos in the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War of 1967/70.

The youths noted that if the level of awareness and information technology available today were in the country then, the Ijaw would have supported the Biafra’s cause.

President of Ijaw Youth Council, Comrade Udengs Eradiri, who spoke at the Ohanaeze Youth Council’s (OYC’s) submit, held in Owerri, the Imo State capital, said the Niger Delta erred for not supporting the Biafra’s cause.

If we had the type of awareness and information technology we have today, then, we would have stood firmly with Biafra to win the war, but we are working hard to resolve the issue,” he stated.

However, Eradiri expressed happiness that despite their role in the civil war, “Ndigbo voted overwhelmingly for their son, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, in 2011 and since then the zone has been supporting his administration.” He said that Ijaw youths were pleased with their show of love and solidarity, and pledged that Niger Delta youths would support Ndigbo “when it is their turn to produce the next president of the country.”

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/ijaw-youths-express-regret-that-niger-delta-did-not-support-igbos-during-biafra-war.html

Let me guess IYC must be an pro-igbo group

Then again for someone with the deepest low self esteem who uses NL as his relevance in the world I'm not surprised.

After all, you yourself defused Joseph evah words to Biafra. You yourself single handily denied the etche that protested and arrested their names. Let's not forget Despite I provided you a DIRECT quotation from ikwerre calling Port Harcourt "igweocha", You alone self claimed "Igbo stop changingg PH name" blah blah blah. You alone claimed in the past when you weren't a coward to show the tribalist that you are that anioma deserved the massacre we endowed because we "supported Biafra". You alone Also stated that Asari has Igbo blood hence he supports Biafra. I can go on and on and on the narcassism words that emite from you on daily basis but in your case, I find you just a freaking pathetic geek. A freaking nobody using NL to make himself feel like he's somebody. I feel sorry for you thus, I see you as a waste of space and my time.

Good thing you won't reply. I don't expect you too. I'm not someone that lick your @ss so psychological proving someone with your mental disorder will exhibit that behavior. Thanks for repeatedly proving me accurate about your state of mind.

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fake news from Igbofocus

1. Niger-Delta Youth Movement is led by Godwin Ikogho and not the Igbofocus Ambowei Dennis. Ambowei Dennis on Google search only brings the nairaland page of this fake news.

2. Francis Amangala on Google search also result in this Igbofocus page. There is nothing like Ijaw Youth Leaders. We only have Ijaw Youth Council.

3. Ogunbus Wiwa, Effiong Thomas, Silas Wogu etc on Google search also redirect to Igbofocus and NL pages.

In fact, this group of so-called ND Youths only exist on the minds of Igbofocus-biafran promoters..

These pro-Biafrans people should understand that they can't get SS through FRAUD and self-deception!

"We are not Biafrans".... Take that to the Bank.

u wicked O.. u want make them carry fake cheque go bank ?.. Lolz. Cous this news as as fake as my wrist watch grin.. I feel there pain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oh now elombah is not real. When your dimwitted @ss was quoting during your desperate attention for political points they were real? Yet again you see why I deem you narcissistic

Are you f2king brain dead or something? It obviously stated loud and clear this are the youth leaders of the community, not political youth leaders, like most youth leaders in my community are unknown unless they are in politics. In addition, a Google search of the first name alone brought up the name so wtf u talking about.

Then

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/15/ijaw-youths-urge-federal-government-nigeria-release-radio-biafra-director

What have IPOB been protesting for? Oh yeah that's right.. The release of nnamdi and the dissolution of Nigeria

Moving on

You yourself brought me this post when your shamess @ss was looking for friends after APC disgraced you on this forum

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/ijaw-youths-express-regret-that-niger-delta-did-not-support-igbos-during-biafra-war.html

Then again for someone with the deepest low self esteem who uses NL as his relevance in the world I'm not surprised.

After all, you yourself defused Joseph evah words to Biafra. You yourself single handily denied the etche that protested and arrested their names. Despite I provided you a DIRECT quotation from ikwerre calling Port Harcourt igweocha. You alone self claimed "Igbo stop chasing PH names" blah blah blah. You alone claimed in the past when you weren't a coward to show the tribalist that you are that anioma deserved the massacre we endowed because we "supported Biafra". You alone Aldo stated that Asari has Igbo blood hence he supports Biafra. I can go on and on and on the narcassism words that emite from you on daily basis but in your case, I find you just a freaking pathetic geek. A freaking nobody using NL to make himself feel like he's somebody. I feel soory for you thus, I see you as a waste of space and my time

So for your mind you believe this news ?... u go mumu tay I swear.. u don't know hw to build relationship. u don't build relationship by force and insult.. Well your list is incomplete..

National Itsekiri Youth - Ayo oforiste endorse Biafra

Source : Nairaland grin grin
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2015
hoobs:
I hope the Edo youth leader I saw there represents only Igbaneke ooo
Because in biafra I wouldn't like anytin that looks like the back stabbing yorubas

We might accept ESHAN if by Referendum majority want to join Biafra but never AKOKO EDO.... Igbanke has always been Biafra.... A girl in my office said her father has always told them they are Igbos and Biafra

1 Like

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fake news from Igbofocus

1. Niger-Delta Youth Movement is led by Godwin Ikogho and not the Igbofocus Ambowei Dennis. Ambowei Dennis on Google search only brings the nairaland page of this fake news.

2. Francis Amangala on Google search also result in this Igbofocus page. There is nothing like Ijaw Youth Leaders. We only have Ijaw Youth Council.

3. Ogunbus Wiwa, Effiong Thomas, Silas Wogu etc on Google search also redirect to Igbofocus and NL pages.

In fact, this group of so-called ND Youths only exist on the minds of Igbofocus-biafran promoters..

These pro-Biafrans people should understand that they can't get SS through FRAUD and self-deception!

"We are not Biafrans"....Take that to the Bank.

This is what Google say about you....

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by ikechu1278: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So for your mind you believe this news ?... u go mumu tay I swear.. u don't know hw to build relationship. u don't build relationship by force and insult.. Well your list is incomplete..

National Itsekiri Youth - Ayo oforiste endorse Biafra

Source : Nairaland grin grin

grin grin grin

I can this nigga in deep pain

No IYC is a ipob created group. In fact don't mind am.

Let me make you wail some more. This is from them when nnamdi was first arrested. Even before IPOB started marching on his behalf.. Guess who first called for his release

The Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of focusing his anti-corruption war on Ijaws from the Niger Delta part of Nigeria.

The council also rationalised the activities of oil bunkers and operators of illegal refineries in the Niger Delta, charging the federal government not to stop their activities unless it has alternatives for the participants.

The President of the IYC, Udengs Eradiri, who stated this in a chat with journalists in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, claimed that engaging in the illegal activities was a means of livelihood for those involved.

He said if the participants are stopped from the illegal activities, it could give rise to another form of militancy in the region, which at its peak prior to 2009 reduced Nigeria’s crude oil production by about 50 per cent.

“Much as we support the war against oil theft, it must come with an economic plan as an alternative so that as you are going in to stop them from their way of life, provide an alternative,” he said.

“Engage, employ the youths who engage in illegal refining of crude in the creeks.

“But when you do otherwise, there will be effects.

“That’s why you are seeing the increase in crime rate, robbery is going up, kidnapping is on the increase, they are kidnapping even ice fish sellers now.

“It is because when you destroy their means of livelihood and you don’t create any alternative, it is a deliberate ploy to destabilize the Niger Delta so that businesses would not come here.”

Like oil like solid minerals

The IYC leader also compared illegal crude refining to the illegal mining of solid minerals that occurs in some states in Northern Nigeria.

“They say oil theft is economic sabotage, what of the illegal mining that are going on in the north?” he asked. “Is that not worst economic sabotage?”

“At a point there was lead poisoning as a result of illegal mining.

“The monies that they realize from illegal mining is huge, why do we not have the JTF policing illegal miners, knowing full well that the money realised from gold illegally mined is far much more than money realized from stolen oil.”

He alleged that “retired generals have mines of their own in the north, the statistics are there.”

“Why are we not talking about those minerals in the north that are illegally mined to the pockets of individuals? Why is it that only Niger Delta oil that is in the pages of newspapers,” he asked.

Mr. Eradiri questioned the allocation of crude oil blocs by previous governments, alleging it was against the interest of Ijaws.

“We must also investigate how those oil blocks were shared ,did it follow due process?”

Leave Diezani alone

He also said the recent arrest of Nigeria’s ex-petroleum minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, by British authorities for money laundering was a ploy against the Ijaws.

“The UK government should stay away from Diezani,” he said “This was how they muscled up and now (Diepreiye) Alamieyeseigha is dead.”

“Now they have started with Diezani. They should leave Ijaw People alone. Are there no other governors that have stolen?

“Go to UK, almost all the streets are owned by northerners who stole Nigeria money. So why are they just on Goodluck Jonathan’s men, just to demonise Goodluck.”

The Ijaw leader alleged that the anti-corruption efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari was targeted at associates of his predecessor especially Ijaws.

“As far as we are concerned, the anti-corruption fight is a fight against the Ijaw people,” he said.

“Goodluck should have won Nobel Prize for peace. Goodluck deserves a Nobel peace prize, Goodluck deserves respect from Nigerians,” he said in reference to Mr. Jonathan’s decision to peacefully hand over power to Mr. Buhari after the former lost the March 2015 presidential election.

Stop TSA

The IYC President also stated that the Single Treasury Account is already having a negative toll on the Nigerian economy, adding that projects by the Amnesty Office and the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC are being stifled by it.

He said the Amnesty Programme is in jeopardy because the Single Treasury Account system is making it difficult for relevant institutions to carry out their constitutional and statutory functions.

“We call on the President to exempt the NDDC from the Single Treasury Account,” he said.

“My own understanding is that institutions that are revenue generating organizations, like NNPC,NIMASA,NPA should generate the monies and inject them to a common purse.

“Not institutions that are set up particularly for special purposes, like the development of the Niger Delta.”

Victimising suspected thieves

Mr. Eradiri also condemned the reported cancellation of the Maritime University in Delta State by the present administration.

“Today even the institution that was set, such a special institution to build capacity of Nigerians, not only Ijaw people, just as they have police academy in the north, a special institute was set in the south, this vindictive administration have come and cancelled that university.

“Nigerians should calculate how much we have spent in capital flight sending our people abroad for special courses in the maritime sector.

“A university and programme were set up by Patrick Akpobolokemi (ex-NIMASA boss who is being investigated for graft).

Kingsley (Kuku, ex-presidential aide on Amnesty who is being investigated for corruption) brought peace to Niger Delta, stabilized this region, but today what are they paying him with?

“These individuals (Messrs Kuku and Akpobolokemi) should be people that would have been rewarded by Nigerians for their service to Nigeria,” Mr. Eradiri said.

He also called for the unconditional release of the Radio Biafra broadcaster, Nnamdi Kanu, saying Mr. Kanu and his team were raising fundamental issues similar to the one being raised by the IYC.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192127-buharis-anti-corruption-war-targeted-at-ijaws-iyc.html

Like I said though, no mind am. Elombah, saharareporters and preniumtimes are now IPOB owned sites. Anything that'll help you sleep at night grin
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

Oh now elombah is not real?When your dimwitted @ss was quoting the site during your desperate attention for political points they were real then huh? Yet again you see why I deem you narcissistic

Then

Moving on

You yourself brought me this post when your shamlessly looking for friends after APC touts disgraced you and pointed you out as the no life, political seeking desperste loser you are on this forum

After all, you yourself defused Joseph evah words to Biafra. You yourself single handily denied the etche that protested and arrested their names. Let's not forget Despite I provided you a DIRECT quotation from ikwerre calling Port Harcourt "igweocha", You alone self claimed "Igbo stop changingg PH name" blah blah blah. You alone claimed in the past when you weren't a coward to show the tribalist that you are that anioma deserved the massacre we endowed because we "supported Biafra". You alone Also stated that Asari has Igbo blood hence he supports Biafra. I can go on and on and on the narcassism words that emite from you on daily basis but in your case, I find you just a freaking pathetic geek. A freaking nobody using NL to make himself feel like he's somebody. I feel sorry for you thus, I see you as a waste of space and my time.

Good thing you won't reply. I don't expect you too. I'm not someone that lick your @ss so psychological proving someone with your mental disorder will exhibit that behavior. Thanks for repeatedly proving me accurate about your state of mind.
It is good to read,but more important to comprehend.

Firstly, the Elombah/Igbofocus thrash is OUT of discussion.

Secondly, the link calling for Kanu's release is based on sympathy and promotion of rule of law 'having fulfilled bail condition' and NOT a statement of 'We are Biafrans'. Even Truckpusher also advocate for Kanu's release out of sympathy. Do I share same? I rather not spill!

Thirdly, the link on Biafra apology was triggered by politics of getting Igbo votes for Jonathan(I have to be honest). In fact, I did share the position but had to RESCIND when it was clear that the position of our elders in 1967 was a wise one judging by the forced annexation by Igbos. FYI, IYC then were sourcing for votes for Jonathan's re-election. Even Rochas said Buhari is an Igboman... Amaechi said Buhari is more Niger-Deltan than Jonathan. All na politics grin

That said, the IYC has NEVER said they are Biafrans. Even the March pre-election political statement never made such. For your information, IYC is 100% to Kaima Declaration(1999) which represent Ijaw struggle.

I hope you can now sleep.... Cc Goodboiy
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

Then

Moving on

Secondly, the link calling for Kanu's release is based on sympathy and promotion of rule of law 'having fulfilled bail condition' and NOT a statement of 'We are Biafrans'. Even Truckpusher also advocate for Kanu's release out of sympathy. Do I share same? I rather not spill!

Thirdly, the link on Biafra apology was triggered by politics of getting Igbo votes for Jonathan(I have to be honest). In fact, I did share the position but had to RESCIND when it was clear that the position of our elders in 1967 was a wise one judging by the forced annexation by Igbos. FYI, IYC then were sourcing for votes for Jonathan's re-election. Even Rochas said Buhari is an Igboman... Amaechi said Buhari is more Niger-Deltan than Jonathan. All na politics grin

That said, the IYC has NEVER said they are Biafrans. Even the March pre-election political statement never made such. For your information, IYC is 100% to Kaima Declaration(1999) which represent Ijaw struggle. If you can't fight for your struggle then you are on a looooong thing.

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
kaycid77:

This is what Google say about you....

If you are wise you would have known that TonyeBarcanista is a moniker that I use on both Nairaland and Twitter. Hence, you get NL and Twitter search result.

"Wisdom is profitable..."
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by ikechu1278: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That said, the IYC has NEVER said they are Biafrans. Even the March pre-election political statement never madeEvah. For your information, IYC is 100% to Kaima Declaration(1999) which represent Ijaw struggle. If you can't fight for your struggle then you are on a looooong thing.

More example of this dude naracissyoc personality on the bold. Waiting for some to uplift his already deflated low self self esteem....Goodboiy be a good boy and give the nigg@ the pat on the back he needs to feed his mental disorder.

Back to your post... Is that right? If it was out of sympathy, they themsves wouldn't have spoke on his arrest prior to his group did.

In fact, their direct statement said and I repear "He also called for the unconditional release of the Radio Biafra broadcaster, Nnamdi Kanu, saying Mr. Kanu and his team were raising fundamental issues similar to the one being raised by the IYC."

Now I ask you... what specific fundamental issues have nnandi be raising that IYC declared they themselves raised?

While I'm at it, trunkpusher spoke up for nnamdi after his arrest became a international news and brought repeated disgrace till the point western nation have named your government a tyrant. We all were on this forum when you and him rejoiced along side the slaves you call on to feed your mental disorder over his arrest. Dome back treking after his arrest is bringing a complete disgrace to the savage nation already. IYC on the other hand spoke up way before he made bail, way we knew what his arrest was about and there was speculation on the acuracy of his arrest and way before it hit international news. In fact their demand happened almost immediately after he was arrested..now what sympathetic feelings do you speak of?

While I'm at it, I repeat my question again.... what is it IPOB protesting for? What are the two main factors for the protest? Now what are the two main factors in IYC statement? You trying desperately to neglect answering it.

Secondly grin Joseph Evah, another Ijaw leader, pretty much summarized the same words of IYC both in the march 2015 statement and current statement...in fact he even declared when ojukwu died he himself organized an event in his community to show his people seeking forgiveness from Igbo and gratitude towards ojukwu and last I checked, he made this exact quote few days ago. Pray tell, is he also trying to secure vote for "GEJ" grin grin

First of all, I don't want ijaws anywhere near Biafra. After seeing you people try and steal ndoki and egbema because of oil. In addition, though they not Igbo but a group dear to me aka ibeno, also because of oil, I see you f2kers as worst than the European invaders. So hell no

I'm posting this not because i want ijaw in biafra but because I'm going to continue showing you that you are unrelevant as get. You are a nobody and will forever be a nobody despite how you wish desperatly to be considered the leader of ijaw and Nd. Your words are just that of a no one that even the highest leaders in your group care less of

Next one

NEWS › Local news

Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra

Omotayo Yusuf Yesterday 70405

Comrade Joseph Evah, the national coordinator of the Ijaw Monitoring Group, has recalled that the Niger Delta people were against the Igbos during the civil war but are now ready to support them in their agitation for an independent Biafra state.

In an interview with Vanguard, Evah said the Niger Delta people made amends by participating in the burial of the late Chief Chukwuemeka Ojukwu who championed the Biafra civil war. He said the Igbos had forgiven the Niger Delta people which was why they were supporting them in their agitation.

There have been protests over the continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra by security operatives. There has also been renewed agitation for an independent state.

The Ijaw leader said: “The way the federal government is handling the Biafra agitation in the east is very dangerous. They are taking the wrong steps by ignoring the agitations that are going on. For the first time since the end of the civil war, we are seeing an organised agitation. The Igbo man cannot ordinarily abandon his business for something else, but now we are seeing Igbo men leaving their businesses in order to agitate.

That tells you that they are serious. Seeing them sacrificing their time, energy and money, should be enough to make the federal government interested in the matter.  Threats by the army are not acceptable. We expect the government to tell us why they are detaining Kanu. Intimidation did not work when we had our Kaima Declaration during the military era. When they threatened us, we became resilient.”

On whether the Igbo people have a right to protest, he said:

“Yes, the Igbo have something to protest against just as the Ijaw man has something to protest against. Why are they denying the Igbo the right of seeing their son, who was arrested? They can’t be denied that right. I went to court to stop the dredging of the River Niger during the military era because there was no environmental assessment. The government under Abacha awarded the contract through the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF. I went to my lawyer, Femi Falana and we stopped the dredging through legal process.

If the government had not obeyed the judiciary on the matter, we would have resorted to other alternatives which would not have been in the interest of the government. I questioned the justification for wanting to have a sea port in Baro in Niger state, while our ports in Warri, Koko and Akasa were moribund.”

https://www.naij.com/647784-supported-northerners-igbo-brothers-ijaw-leader.html

One last thing... That your already damaged self esteem, i promise you this.. I'm going to damage it repeatedly. You are now my b1tch. Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That said, the IYC has NEVER said they are Biafrans. Even the March pre-election political statement never made such. For your information, IYC is 100% to Kaima Declaration(1999) which represent Ijaw struggle.

they don't get it .. No sane SSners will go against this Biafra of a Thingy .. All we re saying is that they should exclude our land from there map as we don't share same Ideology.. Niger Deltans crave for Resource Control/True federalism, Why the want Biafra, That two different tin entirely .. we don't share that Biafra Ideology don't Know y They can't respect That decision ... This is my Position on This issue. Just simple as A B C

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by MrAnalyst: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
ikechu1278:

This is why I call you naracassistic.

A freaking GOOGLE SEARCH should have directed you straight to the news site they got the topic from

Here and read
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/press-statements/2714-we-are-all-biafrans-insist-youth-leaders-of-south-south-region

Let me guess elombah is an pro Biafra news site correct?

Leave them. Some persons here have mental problems
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by Okanokan(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

they don't get it .. No sane SSners will go against this Biafra of a Thingy .. All we re saying is that they should exclude our land from there map as we don't share same Ideology.. Niger Deltans crave for Resource Control/True federalism, Why the want Biafra, That two different tin entirely .. we don't share that Biafra Ideology don't Know y They can't respect That decision ... This is my Position on This issue. Just simple as A B C

Relax Tonye! Be wise as the serpent and Innocent as the Dove! It is well!
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by dialfa: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am happy Anioma did not sign this nonsense support for the Zoo
I hope Ikwerre and Etche brethren will come to their senses
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by dialfa: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That said, the IYC has NEVER said they are Biafrans. Even the March pre-election political statement never made such. For your information, IYC is 100% to Kaima Declaration(1999) which represent Ijaw struggle. If you can't fight for your struggle then you are on a looooong thing.

Mr "abboki-please-dash-me-true-federalism" you have opened your smelly mgbati infested orifice to spew trash here again
Ewubarcanista, who cares what you say? The people that matter already said what they think
Please join your edo/mgbati brethren and remove yourself from Biafra matters
Re: We Are All Biafrans, Insist Youth Leaders Of South South Region by explorer250(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

No be only Elombah.com na OLUMbA OLUMBA! If you are smart, you will know that the person behind Elomba is a pro-biafran Igboman named Daniel Elombah

Read vry well, the so called "SS Youths" only exist on the minds of Igbo-focus and Elomba.com grin. They are all NON-EXISTING entity!

Please, I have no time for exchanging words... Don't expect another reply
thesame way i found out that the so called south south elders on the other thread are all apc card carrying members especially your precious amechi ogbonnia. It is a pity that i didnt have the time to expose my findings here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole / See Where The Presidential Jet Was Allegedly Spotted Parked In London (photo) / Vaccination For Monkeypox Panic In My School In Kabba Kogi State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.