Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? (410 Views)

How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? / I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! / Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Wilson125(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
We went into a relationship in 2008, after our nysc in 2012, she had a teaching job d following year and I am yet to secure one by the grace of God.. she is up for marriage and i am not ready as she believes she is running outta age.. this has become a problem i do not want to welcome nor entertain neither but she is taking it too far, she is ready to do anything to keep us both according 2 her, she wouldn't mind using her money to get married to me, she believes in morrow,
that isn't the issue here, we both know tomorrow shall be great but considering so many things as a guy and as the first son n first born, I have little siblings, they are all in school, my dad is retired, I am still job hunting... whenever I think of the responsibilities I have to face in life, marriage disappears from ma mind n doesn't seem to reflect in the next 3 years, her behaviours this days has gotten me under pressure, I told her she is free to marry someone as she told me someone had propose to her lately, she is telling me she can't concentrate with any other guy that her love for me is still there and grows every minute, now she is saying I never loved her if I should turn down her proposal and the only way to prove this love is by accepting her proposal..

Like seriously I don't know the words to say to her, mbok u guys are needed here mbok..
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Erukumakanaki: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
?
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by OCTAVO: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the problem when you are in a relationship with someone within your age range. You are obviously not ready, meaning you need someone much younger.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Humblegoodman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
My brother, a man whose house is on fire does not pursue rats. Let her know you are not ready and maintain your stand.Family responsibilities are staring you in the face.The moment you get married, i assure you that you would say bye bye to your family, because you, her and your kids will become your major preoccupation.Then you would've been seen to have failed your siblings and family. Tread with caution bro.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Krimmy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
I suggest u talk 2 her. Explain all dis reasons u mentioned here 2 her. Am sure she will understand.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Break up with her. Tell her never to look at you again, be harsh to her. That's the best way to help her go on with her Life.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by MrSmith007: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
I can tell one thing.. she is going to get married to someone else. Dont bother trying to tie her down.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Youngpo413: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tired of the pusy.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Skype Pals Hangout. / RCCG Open Heavens For December 6th, 2015 / She Doesn't Trust Me. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.