Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

cv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cv (2053 Views)

She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

cv by frozenSun(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
kk

2 Likes

Re: cv by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Smh, ordinary 50naira condom, gold circle you can't buy!

okay! I first said postinor because I didn't see the 1 month. Postinor na emergency somtin.

Tell her to drink small stout + 5 sachets of andrew liver salt + alomo bitter=baby bye bye

Works like magic!

1 Like

Re: cv by JudgementHammer: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mix cow urine with 5days old palmwine. Grind aligator pepper and mix it with snail water. Crush soaked ponmo and add d water u used to soak it. Mix everything together and put salt. The belle go wash one time.

Thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: cv by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Tell her to buy postinor, works like magic, never failed me. but it depends on how long she has carried the child o.
shockedshockedshocked
Re: cv by JudgementHammer: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Tell her to buy postinor, works like magic, never failed me. but it depends on how long she has carried the child o.
If u continue like this the postinor go fail u o. Postinor is not for 1month belle o. Its for 72hours belle.

3 Likes

Re: cv by PussyMechanic(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ehya. I feel her pain. Seriously I'm a pusssy addict too but woman never get pregnant 4 me b4. And I will never abort or hurt an unborn child neither would I contribute to abortion by advice.

1 Like

Re: cv by obiorathesubtle: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
JudgementHammer:

If u continue like this the postinor go fail u o. Postinor is not for 1month belle o. Its for 72hours belle.
undecided I no see one month for there sha. The only option na to go hospital o.
Re: cv by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Broda u don buy market grin how ur body dey do u na? grin. Tell her to take postinor , salt n water, mix wit lime cry
Re: cv by obiorathesubtle: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
shockedshockedshocked
Miss fabian, this isn't what it looks like, I can explain!
Re: cv by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
IDK why I'm getting the sense that the termination is your idea. Something just doesn't sound right. It's like you're trying too hard to come up shinier than a penny (aka white knighting yourself), as this person wanting this baby, but at the same time I don't sense any sadness over the loss of life, only the desperation to get rid of it as earlier as yesterday. Hmmm...

Punch her in the stomach. That should solve YOUR problem.

2 Likes

Re: cv by AfroKnight: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Try to dissuade her from abortion. Her parents cannot disown their pregnant daughter. They can only shout and blame. Be ready to support her emotionally and financially.

2 Likes

Re: cv by PussyMechanic(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Mix cow urine with 5days old palmwine. Grind aligator pepper and mix it with snail water. Crush soaked ponmo and add d water u used to soak it. Mix everything together and put salt. The belle go wash one time.

Thank me later
Shuu! U wan kill me with laff for here

1 Like

Re: cv by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
ain't you bold to face her parents? meanwhile those that gave him these advice with the op including the girl that is pregnant....Daylight murder!!!what if she dies in the process? Remember you killed her

1 Like

Re: cv by kento12: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
did she 4get dat her parents were pastors and she was a youth leader when she opened her legs?? The deed has been done already, it only normal dat u too should b bold and matured enough to take responsibilities 4 ur actions... Abortion can neva, has neva and will neva b d way out.... D shame she talks about would only last a little while... Do d right tin man...

2 Likes

Re: cv by Eleniyan15: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
what shall I say unto the Lord, abi how Christian dey sing am.

op.
if you are financially stable then go face the parent with your mum or let your mom go and meet the girls parent.. nah small thing, I just hope you are financially okay.

if you knw you are not, mehn abort it asap.. the economy no goood oooo typical bad market!!!!

postinor asap Buh I think hospital would be the best
kindly protect her womb ooo, she fit be my future wife!!!
Re: cv by Solidkay(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Y do i feel that u r fully in support of dis abortion tin, Anyway,do d needful.
Re: cv by rawpadgin(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
PussyMechanic:
Ehya. I feel her pain. Seriously I'm a pusssy addict too but woman never get pregnant 4 me b4. And I will never abort or hurt an unborn child neither would I contribute to abortion by advice.
are u sure u are fertile
Re: cv by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

See babalawo ooo...post in or only works within 72 hours of having unprotected sex. Please educate yourself before dishing out advice. Biko, don't reproduce ignorance.

OP...I'm pro-life, even though I'm a nurse I won't advise an abortion. Have the baby and put up for adoption. Next time don't be a fool, use a condom or put your silly gf on the pills.
Re: cv by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
So you guys want to KILL AN INNOCENT CHILD? op please don't agree with that heartless girl, she want to comite a second sin (BIG ONE) tell her to travel where her family won't see, help her there till she give birth, then she can go back, GOD is not smiling sad
Re: cv by frozenSun(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
:
Re: cv by obiorathesubtle: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

See babalawo ooo...post in or only works within 72 hours of having unprotected sex. Please educate yourself before dishing out advice. Biko, don't reproduce ignorance.

OP...I'm pro-life, even though I'm a nurse I won't advise an abortion. Have the baby and put up for adoption. Next time don't be a fool, use a condom or put your silly gf on the pills.
I know that, that's why I said "depends on how long" I didn't see the part he said the pregnancy is a month old. You coulda read my next comment aunty nurse. I think I'm educated enough on the subject, thank you!

Thanks for being pro-life dearest Nurse, that's good, the guy told her to keep the pregnancy, she refused, it's her body jare. She has the freedom to do whatever, if she wants an abortion. Let her have one!
Re: cv by frozenSun(m): 1:48am On Nov 26, 2015
:
Re: cv by PussyMechanic(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
are u sure u are fertile
Give me ur sister for 1 nite and I'll prove my fertility to you.

Mumu. All I'm saying is I've never had unprotected sex. Dats all.
Re: cv by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

there is no sugar coating here. I am able and willing for her to bear the child as she is a wonderful lady. but this life is full of surprises. my girl is turning to something else since she got the result. if I could call u on the phone then u would hear it from her.

thanks for your contribution anyways.

Look, I am not feeling any sympathy for neither of you over this. You're both old enough to know wassup, I assume. So she's turning into something else? Good. That's probably the strong smell of coffee waking her up from stupidity. There're no "surprises" here. Bottom line is she's dumb & you're dumber for having sex without protection & then go "eek" when a pregnancy happens. What did you think, that you were shooting blanks? Or maybe water? You two didn't have voyeurs when you were having sex, I'm surprised that now you need other people to "look" into your matter & come up with a solution for you after your irresponsible sexual behavior have landed you in hot water.

She can transform & cry all she wants. I for one am not moved by it. She should put on her big girl panties & deal with the consequences of her actions like the rest of us. Tough!

1 Like

Re: cv by frozenSun(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2015
:
Re: cv by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

sorry u must have misunderstood me. I am not looking for pity or sympathy. you don't have to call me dumb or stupid and act like this is the first time it ever happened on earth while everyone else is always careful. there is no need for all that. irresponsible sexual behavior landed me in hot water? I am not in hot water. I am capable of raising 2 children at the same time right now and even if I am not, it is not reason enough for you to judge me with and try to paint me with every sentence. it happens every day. even my girl stands in church to speak against sex b4 marriage but here we are. I guess we are not so perfect like you. but u are free to throw your stones. even married people terminate pregnancy when they feel is not right so I wonder why u r trying so hard to nail me. I expected it sha. there are lots of perfect people on nairaland, too bad am not one of them.

I can not force her to have a baby she doesn't want to keep. I don't want her to take the wrong drugs or methods so here I am. but u can keep throwing your stones.

thank you.

So you saying how much she's crying, changing or whatever was not to appeal to people's emotions over this issue? I still stand by what I said, you should have known better! I don't care about the rest.

SN: I'm not perfect but I'm not dumb either. Who doesn't know about contraception in this day & age? That's just straight up retardèd any way you look at this mess of yours. Yes she's dumb & you're dumber. End of story.

1 Like

Re: cv by Syphax(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Don't take a life you can't create, what did you think would happen when you were nyashing her without condom? When you were in 3rd heaven, you didn't remember nairaland, you guys only remember us when you are on your way to hell.
I'm sure you were even shouting the name of Jesus when you climaxed.
Congrats bro, remember to invite us to the child naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: cv by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

there is no sugar coating here. I am able and willing for her to bear the child as she is a wonderful lady. but this life is full of surprises. my girl is turning to something else since she got the result. if I could call u on the phone then u would hear it from her.

thanks for your contribution anyways.
Why don't you just marry her,how can a girl claiming her parents are pastors be having pre marital sex,both of you would always regret it if u abort the baby,no 2 ways about it!
Re: cv by frozenSun(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So you saying how much she's crying, changing or whatever was not to appeal to people's emotions over this issue? I still stand by what I said, you should have known better! I don't care about the rest.

SN: I'm not perfect but I'm not dumb either. Who doesn't know about contraception in this day & age? That's just straight up retardèd any way you look at this mess of yours. Yes she's dumb & you're dumber. End of story.

whatever you say. you are free.
I see u r just here to judge me and tell me how u r more sharper and smarter than I am. I guess you know how to handle every situation in this day and age. I hope it makes u feel good but thats not what I am here for. I appreciate your kind comments anyway. Thanks.
Re: cv by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

sorry u must have misunderstood me. I am not looking for pity or sympathy. you don't have to call me dumb or stupid and act like this is the first time it ever happened on earth while everyone else is always careful. there is no need for all that. irresponsible sexual behavior landed me in hot water? I am not in hot water. I am capable of raising 2 children at the same time right now and even if I am not, it is not reason enough for you to judge me with and try to paint me with every sentence. it happens every day. even my girl stands in church to speak against sex b4 marriage but here we are. I guess we are not so perfect like you. but u are free to throw your stones. even married people terminate pregnancy when they feel is not right so I wonder why u r trying so hard to nail me. I expected it sha. there are lots of perfect people on nairaland, too bad am not one of them.

I can not force her to have a baby she doesn't want to keep. I don't want her to take the wrong drugs or methods so here I am. but u can keep throwing your stones.

thank you.
You better dump that girl if she insist on Abortion,she preaches against sex in church but indulges in sex and even abortion,after which she would go back to preach in Church.Now I know this is really End time!
Re: cv by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2015
frozenSun:

whatever you say. you are free.
I see u r just here to judge me and tell me how u r more sharper and smarter than I am. I guess you know how to handle every situation in this day and age. I hope it makes u feel good but thats not what I am here for. I appreciate your kind comments anyway. Thanks.

Ok. So have you found a solution?
Re: cv by jonaifame22(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm bad guy, u said she's been crying and thinkn in ur house for three days, u wan to tell me that u've not been burying ur dicck in her pvssy for those three days she' been wth u?
Well if u need a drug to flush out the child jus try misoprosol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life / Hilarious! Rules For Marrying My Daughter / Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.