Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets (1159 Views)

Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by ELVISHOT: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari hosted senators led by senate president Bukola Saraki to an Interactive Dinner at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Statehouse today in a bid to strengthen the relationship between the presidency and the legislative chamber. Vice president -Prof Yemi Osinbajoand APC national leader Bola Tinubu were also pictured at the banquet.

Source :http://ndubuisiude..com/2015/11/president-buhari-hosts-senators-to.html

cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by ELVISHOT: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
More

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by moderation2020: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
saraki beware of poison Q.E.D
Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by xpac01(m): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Look at them!!! And some idiots that can't even hope for a meal ratio per day will be out there fighting and killing for them. sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by 4reala(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Meeting of deceit
Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by chiddye(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2015
incompetent minister of petroleum fix the fuel scarcity! you are killing small scale businesses. Nigerians voted for a positive change not retrogression...

@topic how does this banquet take millions of Nigerians out of poverty, instead of creating good policies and building credible infrastructure they are flexing...smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by ODUBEZE: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2015
PMB is managing our money! Don't worry this banquet will not cost a fortune.
Saraki has shown that he is loyal to PMB at the detriment of millions of Nigeria!
They have settled so PMB will not ask him to go and answer any charges again!
Nigerians, it is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by Vision4God: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Haha....so much yummy yummy ......
I hop d mitn yields +ve result for d advancement if ds coun3
Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by shininglite(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Sai baba sai baba zombie(repeat)

"the time nigerians spend on petrol filling stations daily can be used for something more productive"-ajala the traveler march 2015

"i would end boko haram in 2 months if elected" - mr mouth action january 2015

"petrol would be sold at 40nair per litre if buhari is elected" -APC

"i can make power constant under 3 months" - raji fashola november 2014

"i would make 1naira equal to a dollar" -mr dictator

"subsidy is a scam" -mr mouth action 2015

"GEJ is embarking on irrelivant foreign trip,is a waste of tax payers money"- lia muhammed 2014

"is a shame for nigeria to run to small countries like chad,niger and cameroon for hlep because of bokoharam" - bullhary 2014

mr mouth action sir ur jet is ready for d trip to malta...
Some zombies are already regretting why they voted for this fake change

1 Like

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2015
All I see are people sitting in chairs with the coat of arms embedded in it and saying to themselves "kai, I didn't believe we would control this government one day". Just the same way a teenager rushes to take pictures in the driver's seat of his father's car while the old man is not looking.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by DebohBaron(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2015
They better talk about #FuelScarcity cos this was not the change they promised or maybe we all thought wrong.

I am so happy I dint vote these guys!! look at them smiling, telling each others
"we have fooled these Gullible Nigerians again and Baba when next are u Travelling again" lol

Change has indeed come!!
Brace up folks!!
Una never see anything..lol
Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by Lobolintin(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg whose that idoit whose lnost dropping something for my pastor veepee.,.don't wana hear of food poisoning 9......
Re: Photos:Buhari Hosts Senators To Interactive Dinner,as Saraki And Tinubu Meets by omowolewa: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Good for Nigerians. Unxle Bukky, don win.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder To: Why Most South Westerners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. / Soyinka You Big Dummy / President Buhari's Best Appointment So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.