Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed (19637 Views)

Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by osothermal(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:
Hello friends, pls pardon my long sermon. I lost my job 2 months after my wedding. Have been trying so hard to secure a new job all to no avail, I ventured into freelancing because man must wack. The freelance thing wasn't steady, I have faced serious hardship all this while. I did a practical interview six months ago with an oil servicing company here in Port Harcourt though I passed the interview they never called. Just day before yesterday I got a call from the operations manager who is an expertrate and he was asking me if am still open and interested for the job, I said yes, so I went there yesterday and was referred to the company's hospital for fitness test and I passed. After negotiation we agreed 3.7M annual salary. I Will be going for induction 2moro @ clients company. God who has done it 4me will do it 4 U. Just believe and it will work. Thank U
Amen oooo congrat and don't stop praising him
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Gaucho(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Your marriage opened the doors,whether you believe it or not. Tha k God for taking you from grass the grace. It's a sure sign he has blessed your marriage wholeheartedly. I am so sure,my miracle will happen before this year runs out,IJN. I claim it!!!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by henrimoto(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Vision4God:
Waow Congratulations to u.
Ds is divine favor. All d best
hmnn! see testimony! God of remembrance and favour......

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by 2goodbobo(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Wow congrats sir. Delay is not denial bro. I rejoice with you.
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:
Hello friends, pls pardon my long sermon. I lost my job 2 months after my wedding. Have been trying so hard to secure a new job all to no avail, I ventured into freelancing because man must wack. The freelance thing wasn't steady, I have faced serious hardship all this while. I did a practical interview six months ago with an oil servicing company here in Port Harcourt though I passed the interview they never called. Just day before yesterday I got a call from the operations manager who is an expertrate and he was asking me if am still open and interested for the job, I said yes, so I went there yesterday and was referred to the company's hospital for fitness test and I passed. After negotiation we agreed 3.7M annual salary. I Will be going for induction 2moro @ clients company. God who has done it 4me will do it 4 U. Just believe and it will work. Thank U
Congrats!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by 4C2215131: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:

That's what I'm talking about right there!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2015
Ur marriage brot u favour: he dat findeth a wife findeth a good thing n obtaineth favour from the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by laudate: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:

Inspiring!! cheesy
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by justurch(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
END TIME BLESSING.
OK jokes apart. GO AND SUCCEED BRO. AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE AGAIN IJN , AMEN
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nnaemiemax: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:

God is Awesome! All glory to Him
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Harmvirus(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
congrats op. i tap from you testimony.

Happy Birthday to me

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by kwaraguy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Amen! Now that's how GOD's grace works. Some yeye people will be claiming hard work & connection
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Karis4krist(f): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Happy 4u! God bless ur new job. I desire such testimony. Believing God to do mine soon. IJN
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Goldencollins: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:
Congratulations bro........yoy will be earning 300k plus monthly pls invest your money in a profitable business so u can have many channels of income. I pray I get such a job too.
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by alaskido(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congrats my friend. In this country of uncertainty. People get hired and people get fired.
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by lastpage: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cigarini:

Congratulations. May God see you through henceforth.
I can imagine the challenge you went through for that six months, as a newly wed!

Tell us about your "family experience" with your wife during this period.

Maybe others can learn from it

Lastpage!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by lastpage: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gaucho:
Your marriage opened the doors,whether you believe it or not. Tha k God for taking you from grass the grace. It's a sure sign he has blessed your marriage wholeheartedly. I am so sure,my miracle will happen before this year runs out,IJN. I claim it!!!

Did you read where he said He LOST his job, just two months after marriage?

Why did you not conclude that his marriage brought him disaster.... since he was employed even before marriage? undecided undecided

Ceteris Paribus. undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by lastpage: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
jerome263:

THE GOD WHO HAS DONE IT 4 U, WILL ALSO DO IT 4 ME, BUT MY OWN WILL NOT BE DELAYED LIKE URS IN JESUS NAME AMEN...

grin grin grin grin grin ROFL!

Who told you it was "delayed"?
It was just the perfect time........... God's time! :-\ undecided

Hurry not my dear, HE who created you knew you ought to eat.... He provides for the ANTS, who neither labour nor go to University! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by gozyome: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congratulations bro
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by chike4: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hear marriage comes with its blessings. My brother it's the Lords doing. Congratulations to you
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Homoh: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
congrat bros... the Lord that did your own will do ours and i will come to testify like U IJN.
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Tchiman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op congrats

Oluwa reason my matter abeg
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Femich18(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cigarini:

Congratulations!

For your sake, I just hope the job is a blue-collar job and not white collar.

Otherwise, I worry how long you can hold on to it.

If it is white collar and you need to draft reports/emails/etc to superiors and execs, God cannot do shyt for you o when you can't deliver in writing.

"I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed"

"and interested for the job"

Also numerous:

- Poor sentence formation.

- No use of punctuations when needed.

I hope it is a blue-collar job and I wish you the best of luck in it.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Congratulations!

For your sake, I just hope the job is a blue-collar job and not white collar.

Otherwise, I worry how long you can hold on to it.

If it is white collar and you need to draft reports/emails/etc to superiors and execs, God cannot do shyt for you o when you can't deliver in writing.

"I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed"

"and interested for the job"

Also numerous:

- Poor sentence formation.

- No use of punctuations when needed.

I hope it is a blue-collar job and I wish you the best of luck in it.

Baba bone the many errors joor grin

You know what happens when you get over excited! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by trebron(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Big congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nickymezor(f): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Congratz
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
frankay430:
i'm next in line 4 a miracle

AMEN. Me too
Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by bluesaint(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2015
I tap into this uncommon testimony in Jesus name. May the strange works of God's hand bring mine to pass in a better form and may it manifest before this year ends.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundaries Limited / Answers To Most Often Asked Job Interview Questions / Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.