Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Hey - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey (1133 Views)

Pls Beware O, Save A Life / I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul / A Life Touching Story. A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey by akinsmyk(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello
Re: Hey by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2015
akinsmyk:
It begins from 2010 that I tried all my best to get admission into one of the nations university, all my efforts yield nothing. With that frustration I went to a Federal College of education where I had my NCE certificate in 2013. Since then I had been trying to pursue a full time university degree, till now its still a dream. Teaching has never been my dream, circumstances just pushed me in that direction. I'm not a dullard, I made alll my waec papers in just a sitting. The last jamb I sat for, I had 256 and 48 for the post jamb to study my choice of course Economics but it didn't work out. In the process of pursuing admission, I lost the oppourtunity of working where I was managing before. I'm not getting younger, with that frustration, I went on to purchase Unilag's PT form. I'm sponsoring myself, I need a job to survive and keep that dreams alive. Since I lost the previous job, I'v been searching...I'm hard working and would do any kind of job so far it fetch money and would be a weekend free one so I can attend lectures. Help a brother!
so what do you want now! A job or uni adm?
Re: Hey by babaoloola(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Osahon7:

Please, read his post again Sir... Before its derailed. God bless!
Re: Hey by akinsmyk(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Osahon7:

A job
Re: Hey by ogawisdom(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
akinsmyk:

A job

With Nce u will easily get employed in a private nursery/primary sch which u will combine with private lessons and earn a living. After earning a living u can nw plan on hw to move to other things u like
Re: Hey by akinsmyk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
ogawisdom:

With Nce u will easily get employed in a private nursery/primary sch which u will combine with private lessons and earn a living. After earning a living u can nw plan on hw to move to other things u like

Its easy to get a teaching job around as you rightly said. I've got no passion for teaching. Its the last thing I see myself doing
Re: Hey by ogawisdom(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
akinsmyk:

Its easy to get a teaching job around as you rightly said. I've got no passion for teaching. Its the last thing I see myself doing

Nobody is talking abt passion but survival. U need to survive first before talking abt ur passion and to survive u need to earn a living using ur teaching qualification for nw until sth else comes up. U talk like someone dt is still eating free food (mummy thank ma) n getting free accommodation.

If u hate teaching am sure u won't hate d money dt will come out of it dt will help u plan ur life towards sth else u have passion for.

Ur other options
Turn to bus/keke/taxi driver
Start a small biz if u ve capital
Go to construction site and turn to hustler, there r alot to b done on such sites dt can fetch u 3k min daily

1 Like

Re: Hey by amicable09(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol... OP, you funny sha, all them schools are looking for you - NCE holder and you are running, please stop the race and and answer the call.

But seriously, you shouldn't teach any child if you have no passion to do that please. Let the hustle take you elsewhere not just classroom. Survival is the genesis of the problems we are having with children coming home from school with no interest in education and formal learning because their teachers keep threatening them in class... lol

Look for something else to do, unfortunately I can't say which but the poster above me mentioned some other stuff you can try your hand on to fetch you money so you can pursue whatever passion you have.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WTS Energy Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Galleria News Job Alert!!! Customer Care Officer/marketers Urgently Needed… / Job For Administrative Officer At Fanmilk Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.