Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? (2653 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by layi(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2005
Death Of A Lover

Your lover comes over to your place for the weekend. The next morning, you couldnt wake her up. She's [kicked the bucket].

What will you do?
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by southpark(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2005
Faint, and hopefully Join In the Death!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2005
Why die with her when you know that if she had not died there's a strong probability that you two would have broken up eventually?

We have ladies here who have lost their husbands but survived, so if you lose a loved one who is not your husband or wife, life continues more easily. This seems to be easier for the men; even the widowed ones seem to get re-married so quickly!

The main problem in this scenario would be that the lover kicked the bucket in your arms. How do you convince her relatives and the police that you did not "poison" him/her, or that a former lover of yours did not put "mugun" on you?
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by southpark(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2005
Thanks for the empahasis Seun, But what would you do? rolleyes Sit there and let the Police come get you?
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by icingbaby(f): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2005
first I will pass out and when I get up I will pas out again, on-till someone come's to see what happened smiley
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by monister(f): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2005
this happened in my school the girl woke up to find her boyfriend dead... he died of natural causes though but the girl was so distraught .. i didnt follow the story since i didnt know the people involved..

monister
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by IAH(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2005
southpark:

Faint, and hopefully Join In the Death!

Actually this is not a funny matter but I couldn't help laughing out loud when I read this...I'm still laughing. grin
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Trooper(m): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2005
I would say, take her one more time as long as she's still warm..... grin
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by nana(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2005
The main problem in this scenario would be that the lover kicked the bucket in your arms. How do you convince her relatives and the police that you did not "poison" him/her, or that a former lover of yours did not put "mugun" on you?
[quote][/quote]

If her relatives are educated and the police are also sensible,they will take her body to the hospital for autopsy to confirm the cause of her death before pointing an accusing finger at you.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by IAH(f): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2005
Trooper:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Trooper, are you nuts? lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by nferyn(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2005
Trooper:

You've got a wicked, warped sense of humour. Let me guess, you've been in the army grin
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Trooper(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2005
@ IAH, once in a while I am......not nuts but a bit crazy

@ nferyn, yes I was, but you that already, right ?

OK folks, it was a joke, alright ?

Hang me if you want......
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by amayna(f): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2005

THIS WAS JUST TOO FUNNY!!! cheesy!!
You tell his/her parents that it was in the heat of passion and at least she dint die suffering. And about the 'mugun'- its actually magun - you do what the woman in 'Thunderbolt' did: you go to different babalawos and hope that one of them can cure you

cheesy- That is too funny.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by fabian(f): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2005
amayna:

You tell his/her parents that it was in the heat of passion and at least she dint die suffering.

Gosh, some people are crazy! ou guys think up a lotta stuff!
I would run for my life!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by alheri(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2005
Kick da bucket ko kick da bucket ni? Use dat bucket and make sure you wake ha up. bang it on ha head. haba,how can sum1 just go to somebodys house and decide to die there? abi ur house na mortuary? but layi she u know dat ure loosing sum knots? hahahahaha
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by adesodgi(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2005
kick bucket? shocked ha mogbe undecided will be tha first word that will come outta ma mouth..from there i'll call miya mum tell ar nad find a way of...ha i just dont know am confused,but i pray it neva happens in Nigeria cos its gonna be a murder case....
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2005
it can be really horrible when it happens like dat sometimes esp when da parents of da gal are involved n not really in favor of da relationship,but then u would have 2 be a real man n face da situation afterall it's not like u killed her or anything,but i would never run away or do anything of dat sort afterall we're just human n we do make mistakes.it would hurt 2 loose a loved one thou but i would have 2 come 2 terms wit it someday sometime
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by southpark(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2005
alheri:

Kick da bucket ko kick da bucket ni? Use that bucket and make sure you wake ha up. bang it on ha head. haba,how can someone just go to somebodys house and decide to die there? abi your house na mortuary? but layi she u know that ure loosing sum knots? hahahahaha

The funniest guy on nairaland. You are my Hero! cheesy
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by alheri(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2005
HEY southpark, ive not done a sex change oh!so, am still a female for naw! thanks for the compliment though.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by fabian(f): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2005
Hehehehe! You still are her hero! cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by allonym: 4:42am On Nov 15, 2005
i doubt this would be a time of being a "real" man or woman. Most people will undergo some emotional trauma that will require counseling.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by fabian(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2005
Trau what? What obtains mostly in Nigeria is, if anyone is unlucky to have that kinda thing happen to him/her, woe unto him/her if they are not on good terms with the persons relatives!
Most people will think you have used juju on the person and the next thing you'll know is your story will be on NTA Newsline and Nkombe.(hopoe I got that right!)

1 Like

Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by ocho(f): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2005
wake up in the morning and find him dead? shocked yee kpa!which kind wahala be that oh!
Hmm, that will be hard to explain to his relatives and mine but at that point i'll definately call up a friend who will help me out cos i wouldn't be able to do it on my own. but may God forbid that such a thing ever happens!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by eveseh(f): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
it's not ya fult,but people will just take it some kinda way outside
they'll say u killed him,becos u wanted his money bla bla bla

some people who dont know the story they will carry other ways outside for u to look bad
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Bolarge(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2007
shocked My #350 OKPlast bucket? Gaskiya I'll make her pay for it. Nonsense. angry grin
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by richylaw(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
Walahi dead man will wake dead woman. Professor Peller will have to come from his grave to perform the magic . She must wake by force. Ah ah which kain 'yaponyanrin' scene be that.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by SweetT1: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Topic
Call 911 or if i'm in Naija, Put her in the car and straight to the hospital. I hope never to experience such thing. It will be horrible !
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by osereka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
oro buruku toun terin grin boy, I no no wetin I go do o!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by Macgreat(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2007
How can u be that lazy.why didnt u keep the bucket in safe place ur girl wokeup and kicks it how æ u sure she didnt hit her head badly,nw shes dead u want to run. . . .shame on u .
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by 9iceX(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2007
My only option is 2 join in the race. I will kill myself n make sure i lie bside her.
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by stag: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2007
holy shit!
Re: If Your Lover Kicks the Bucket in Your House? by stag: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
immediately start binding and loosing.casting and leashing all strongholds. lol

seriously, call up my lawyer then call up the police and hope like hell someone ever came accross autopsy in his dic else am in real wet-red-clay.in naija?i dare not call the cops or i just called my corpse.

come o,u b mallam? banged her all night n now she died outta exhaustion uh? cane am to death,abi? cane am back 2life now. monkie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Would You Love A Guy With A Very Hot Body But Not All That Good Looking? / Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant / How Can I Get Her To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.