Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Importance Of Laptop For University Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Importance Of Laptop For University Student (851 Views)

Apply For University Of Leicester (UK) Centenary Scholarships For African / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Laptop For University Student by papadoculus(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2015
pls I need ur advice exigently, am a fresh admitted student of Uniuyo and I have been contemplating on getting a laptop for my self, but d problem her is DAT am not DAT familiar with its usage, so am calling on y guys with broad knowledge to enlighten me on the importance of having a laptop as a student. ur contribution s would be welcomed,tankz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Laptop For University Student by sammyscholar(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2015
There are two things here. You are not proficient at the use of PC and you want to know the importance of PC to you as an undergraduate. Well, having your own pc will help you in your assignments, researches and projects. And about your not being proficient at its usage, I believe there will be some of your friends on campus who are computer savvy. You can meet them and I am sure they would be glad to put you through. I advise that you go get the laptop if you have the financial capability. Cheers!
Re: Importance Of Laptop For University Student by papadoculus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
tanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder To WAEC Index On Examination Result Article Published By Punch / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 Closes Tomorrow, 12pm. / TALENT Daily Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.