Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? (839 Views)

Do You Considered Girls With Wide Round Face Ugly? / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys, why would a man who always says you look good call your face ugly out of the blue and say something like "Get your ugly face out of here". Please help me understand this.
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Becoz yu display excess sthupidity
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by ronald4lif(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2015
I'm befuddled how someone could be this asinine, fatuous and zany simultaneously. Judging from your profile and time registered one can assume you're over 21 but your logical process isn't only infantile, puerile but homogenous to that of an incubated baby. This makes me wonder how people around you cope with your delirium behaviour.

I and many active users on this forum, particularly the romance board, are sick and tired, ad nauseum, of your trolling and pettiness and implore you to give us a break and grow some ounce of intelligence, please. Would you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by gamaliel121(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes we call girls fine and shiit to make them free with us with the hope that we can fuccckkkk them nasty!! Buh when it doesn't work out. We become truthful to them...

So his just clearing you wasuup...

You are ugly!!

And that's it
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Did you reject him? He could just be trying to retaliate.
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by yapapa: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahh...it means you are confirmed otutupoyoyo.and the dude is right, I jes checked you out.
hahahahahahahahahahahHH bye!
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by fullstreets: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Maybe he's seeing u or d woman for d first time without makeup or he is simply saying d truth for d first time.
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by kagari: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op you no get sense
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
Did you reject him? He could just be trying to retaliate.
No but prior to that he had always showed his hatred for me.

For some reason he thinks I'm mean and does not like me.
Re: Why Would A Man Who Is Always Saying You Look Good Call Your Face Ugly? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Same old shii! Dumb thread, dumb op

(1) (Reply)

Sex Palava! / Question For The Guys! / 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.