Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (5116 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by dtermined(m): 2:08am On Nov 26, 2015

This topic is only meant for guys but i believe some ladies will still want to view this topic to see what is all about.. anyway we are all learning. below are the 5 major reasons why some ladies tends to dislike condoms...

1. NO KIDS: Some ladies do everything they can to avoid their man using condoms. This is because they want children. They feel the best way to totally own a man is to be pregnant for him. However, they seduce their man to sleep with them without using a condom as such, they ‘hook’ the man when pregnancy surfaces.

2. INFECTIONS: Although condoms are prescribed to reduce the spread of infections. Ironically, the latex allergies which are the strongest deterrent against sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) cause women to end up with yeast infections and more. Yeast infection simply means that too many yeast cells are growing in the woman’s “private part.” It is very common but don’t let it bother you too much because the treatment is simple.

3. CONDOMS BREAK: It is better not to use a condom at all if it will end up breaking. Sometimes, while the heat is on and there is a high level of friction, a condom could break thereby exposing the woman to all dangers associated with casual sex. So, some women feel ‘why the need’ and prefer to have it flesh to flesh...

4. IT REDUCES PLEASURE: Infact men mostly complain that the use of condoms do not enable them get maximum sensation and satisfaction. Women are also not left out. condoms reduce the level and passion one could have during intimacy. This is a major reason some women hate condoms.

5. SMELL OF THE LATEX: Some women have attributed the smell of condoms to that of a balloon. co ndom latex has a particular odious smell. Lots of users (male and female) have complained about this. As a result, these days, condoms are made in different flavours (banana, apple, strawberry, peach, etc).

A condom is a latex sheath which could be used as a child spacing method and also a tool to prevent diseases especially the sexually transmitted diseases like Aids and others....

Play Safe!!!

http://www.infogistz.com/2015/11/for-guys-see-5-key-reasons-why-some.html
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by ALVA001: 2:49am On Nov 26, 2015
T
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by mradjoy(m): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2015
@OP you know na wink, Flesh to Flesh na Sweeeeeet Sensation ojigbijigbi grin grin
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by palladin: 4:42am On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by onelover870: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Play Safe!!!

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by johnnystackz(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2015
grin
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Prevention is beta dan cure. Guys take note everytin should not be about sex
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by passionz(f): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
End time sex"""""" get married n don't use condom...
shout to all the ladies who sleep with other women husbands! coz you will share yours too
#Karma
#Endtime

#passionz is present

2 Likes

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by essencestore: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
My Pullout Game So Strong!
#FvckCondoms cool

4 Likes

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Dat number 2 tho

I have a friend dat is allergic to condom, anytime her bf uses condom on her she ends up having rashes in her private part, but wen he doesn't use condom, she don't have rash
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Maxi112: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
I disagree to that NO4... the reverse is the case
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by unilagfreshest(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Dat number 2 tho

I have a friend dat is allergic to condom, anytime her bf uses condom on her she ends up having rashes in her private part, but wen he doesn't use condom, she don't have rash
U bera confess undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
unilagfreshest:

U bera confess undecided
Confess dat Jesus Christ is Lord?

1 Like

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Dat number 2 tho

your friend is you and we both know that tonguegrin

11 Likes

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
your friend is you and we both know that tonguegrin
OK
So?
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by misspicy(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
OK
So?
so stop lying undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Zikklegend(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Dat number 2 tho

u fit form ooo....and ur friend told u that undecided
Greekgoddess:
Dat number 2 tho

u fit form ooo....and ur friend told u that
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

so stop lying undecided tongue
Stop lying my ass

I don't have time for stories dat touch

If am dating a guy nd he refused to use condom, den he should forget about the sex or me
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Zikklegend:
u fit form ooo....and ur friend told u that undecidedu fit form ooo....and ur friend told u that
No my friend did not tell me dat, it's her ghost dat did

If you don't have one special nd very close friend dat shares everything with you, I believe others do
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by theimmortals(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Number 4 is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Zikklegend(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
No my friend did not tell me dat, it's her ghost dat did

If you don't have one special nd very close friend dat shares everything with you, I believe others do
swtheart,if u're in her shoes,dunno tel her...trust no one wit ur secret....intended nt 2 insult
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Emmalaw10(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Kai baba! Chai Buhari!
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by dtermined(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
I am sure that very soon, this topic will hit front page....
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Zikklegend:
swtheart,if u're in her shoes,dunno tel her...trust no one wit ur secret....intended nt 2 insult
U r right tho

D issue dere is dat she is d only child of her parents, so she has no one to confide in except her friends
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by DopeBoiRapy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
onelover870:
Play Safe!!!
this sugar money ad is fake....the guy behind d scam says dat interested guys dont have to pay him a dime bcuz he charges d sugar mommys yet d nigger still demands N200 Recharge card.....its a scam
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by callmelanner(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
this sugar money ad is fake....the guy behind d scam says dat interested guys dont have to pay him a dime bcuz he charges d sugar mommys yet d nigger still demands N200 Recharge card.....its a scam

Nawa o! U sef dey find sugar mummy shocked

2 Likes

Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by osesology(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Say no to condoms and say yes to stds, unwanted pregnancies and stories that touch. As for me, the only time I'll stop using condoms is after marriage and my partner is certified to be std free. Even the pulling out method is not 100% guaranteed , because some sperms are deposited inside before the major ejaculation takes place, so the fear of unwanted pregnancy is still very much open
(pls don't quote me for questions, kindly consult ur doctor for further info)
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by DopeBoiRapy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
callmelanner:

Nawa o! U sef dey find sugar mummy shocked
lol....nothing wrong wit experimenting....i b adventurous person
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by callmelanner(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
lol....nothing wrong wit experimenting....i b adventurous person
Ehn hen.. No worry, u go soon hear am
Re: For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by luckaz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
it's not easy eating banana with its peels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Trending: Ta Ta Towel / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / What Do You Do When This Happens ? ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.