Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) (43363 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Towncrier247: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Dayo Amusa is one of the big fishes in the water of the vibrant Yoruba movie industry. The first photo below shows the actress in a movie she featured back in 2006, and the other photos shows how she looks now. Bleaching is rampant across the entire movie industries(English speaking and Yoruba) here in Nigeria. So, tell us which looks of DAYO AMUSA do you prefer?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/amusa-is-one-of-big-fishes-in-water-of.html

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by HungerBAD: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2015
And some clowns will come here to type "She is Pweety"

Are there no medical repercussions on bleaching? who dates this woman?what does he see in her?why can't he just tell her the truth about the Colour riot on her skin.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by heed101(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Her skin is brighter than her career angry

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by celebgists(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
heed101:
Her skin is brighter than her career angry
Blood of zachariah shocked

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by SenJoe(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2015
She's looking like she's promoting a particular brand of bleaching Soap /Cream.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Airforce1(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2015
na wa o

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
that third picture reminds me of fiona in the movie shrek... haha...

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
YEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII ! MOSEY ORIMOLADE O. THIS ONE PASS MJ OWN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by dammytosh: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:

Exatly what came to my mind

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
dammytosh:

Exatly what came to my mind
well na so we see am ooooo. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Chinny5(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:
Hahahaha.....true

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
hmm
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by darmys(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2015
namedonfinish:

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
hahahahaha! see transformation agenda

btw. Is this for real? hmmmmmm! Zero naira starting bids? are vehicles for bid too? grin undecided will check them out tho

dwesternmall:
That's very nice...

Hey people... Westernmall Nigeria LTD is doing a very cool auction sale (JANDO AUCTION) for BLACK FRIDAY... all bids start at Zero Naira... and bids end on 28th just after black Friday... highest bid wins instantly...
Use this avenue to buy your favourite items... its 100% real... start bidding now and keep watch on your favourite items...
http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by lasisi69(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
End time bleachers

15 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
the problem is once you start bleaching there is no going back. you will always see a black spot to remove.
well, I get my own problems so ko kan aye....

OK, when they arrested Biafra Leader, them
boys give 72hrs or so for Nigeria to boil. Abeg
the 72hrs never reach

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Flashh: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Hypo sef will be shocked and ask her what she used to get white like this.

12 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by okooloyun1(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin be my own
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Joel1983: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
kk
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by gurunlocker: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
dem tell you say she deny?... that third pics na die
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol this one pass snow white o cheesy
Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Segadem(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
owk,the first picture looks like innocent girl,
the second one looks like celebrity
the third one chai, that one na end of discussion and the last one is discussion continues...

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by francizy(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
What is wrong with our black women and their low self esteem? To think of the facts that they looked very much prettier when they were black than when they bleeched makes me mad! All these bleaching women should acquire sense please! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by buskie13(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
She be like whom dem born for inside sun...yellow bar girls n bleaching.. tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ylaa(f): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
chai, the first pic looks so innocent and beautiful
i do not know what pple see in bleaching.
she even bleach her breast join.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Lolzzzzzz... Hypo ambassador

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by magicminister: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Why are we so darn judgmental?
What if she bleached?
She neither bleached on our skin or used our cream to make herself happier.
Besides, is this any worse than liposuction, gastro-intestinal by-pass or other comestic sugeries or procedures?

Everyone is entitled to do as they like with their own money and body as long as it is within the ambits if the law.

Lets stop being judgemental and accept people for who they are.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by ajepako(f): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Is that the same person in the first picture?

Now, those looking for CHANGE, that is the real meaning..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
They call it "Toning".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyidon Gives E-Money & Kcee Cows (Pics & Video) / See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Actor Kunle Remi Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.