Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos (5309 Views)

Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Pavore9: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Is that what u do for a living? See ur mind set. Later u'd be insulting south African for looting shops when dia is riot.

One do not need to do that for a living to know the possible situation. Urchins worldwide cash in on such situation, during the London 2011 unrest, it started out as a peaceful protest before it descended into riots. shops were attacked and looted, it is not restricted to Africa. There are some environment that trigger urchins it is better and safer not to create one! The link below put proof to my position.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/07/tottenham-riots-peaceful-protest

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I guess after lagos is Kano and Sokoto states...
grin
You go soon die becoz of BIAFRA matter

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by EHMIR(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
is abuja a biafran village mumu
is abj d same as lag,oponu

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Liftkid(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos?hehehehe.

Finally, they are about to take that swim the Oba promised them.

You guy's just want to give the lagos hoodlum's, the opportunity to loot all the Ibo owned businesses in Lagos State. I don't believe this story anyway, as the ibo's in Lagos are too smart to start this crap.

This is a city, that left the Ibo's that resided in it during the Civil war alone. The welcoming attitude, and quietness of the Lagosians should not be taken for granted.

I have families in Lagos, and as a Niger-Deltan, i hope the Yoruba's are able to differentiate us from the Ibo's, just in case they start something crazy and the Yoruba's decide to go on a revenge mission.

This madness should not be brought to Lagos please.

@Bold Shutup Mr man! I own 2 shops @Alaba intl But I don't mind locking them up and join the protest.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Liftkid(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Karlovich:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole is a British property, and among these slaves, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yoruba people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then ask yourselves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

Ehyaa! I really love Your spirit but unfortunately Your Tribe are cowards and you have loads of corrupt politicians. The likes of Fashola, tinubu and alao Akala will loot you guys dry should u gain independence and there is nothing u guys can do about it. If you mess up they kpai u like Audu. Meanwhile is it true that Fulanis are ruling in one of your states ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by cheruv: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Lagos?hehehehe.

Finally, they are about to take that swim the Oba promised them.

You guy's just want to give the lagos hoodlum's, the opportunity to loot all the Ibo owned businesses in Lagos State. I don't believe this story anyway, as the ibo's in Lagos are too smart to start this crap.

[s]This is a city, that left the Ibo's that resided in it during the Civil war alone.[/s] The welcoming attitude, and quietness of the Lagosians should not be taken for granted.

I have families in Lagos, and as a Niger-Deltan, i hope the Yoruba's are able to differentiate us from the Ibo's, just in case they start something crazy and the Yoruba's decide to go on a revenge mission.

This madness should not be brought to Lagos please.
Telling lies isn't worth it bro!

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Omololu007(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Trut:

We will be live and direct in Lagos and nothing will happen. Stop ranting.
well we will be waiting..make sure you guys protest on major roads like ikorodu road,third mainland bridge or the ojo road o,and other major roads like that

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Femolacaster(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2015
These ndi nzuzu will soon learn their lesson, but now in a hard way. Bunch of deluded nyanmiris!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by sureleads: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ode. You need principle underfoot when you take a step and declare self-rule. Ibos are not out here because they are brave. Their fear of whats to become their future in the new political mix is why they are out chanting, no more, no less! If Jonathan had won a mothfckng Ibo will not be out shouting ipob.

Kai. Can't believe you fell for the obvious. The guy you quoted ain't Yoruba.
It's obvious, even to a kid. As an experienced nairalander with a brilliant mind, am finding it hard you couldn't decode. Sad

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Omololu007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Liftkid:

Ehyaa! I really love Your spirit but unfortunately Your Tribe are cowards and you have loads of corrupt politicians. The likes of Fashola, tinubu and alao Akala will loot you guys dry should u gain independence and there is nothing u guys can do about it. If you mess up they kpai u like Audu. Meanwhile is it true that Fulanis are ruling in one of your states ?
please is audu a yoruba man? And can you tell us the name of the yoruba state a fulani is ruling?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Mrbigman1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pavore9:

One do not need to do that for a living to know the possible situation. Urchins worldwide cash in on such situation, during the London 2011 unrest, it started out as a peaceful protest before it descended into riots. shops were attacked and looted, it is not restricted to Africa. There are some environment that trigger urchins it is better and safer not to create one! The link below put proof to my position.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/07/tottenham-riots-peaceful-protest

I dnt care what they do around the word dear, but habouring ills in ur mind against someone is evil.
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by fineguy11(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I guess after lagos is Kano and Sokoto states...
grin
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Pavore9: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I dnt care what they do around the word dear, but habouring ills in ur mind against someone is evil.

Telling someone he will certainly get burnt if he goes near petrol with fire is not harbouring ills towards the person but stating what his action will result to. I can't pretend we don't have hoodlums on the streets, if their conscience is dead enough to loot shops in a burning market is it when people leave their shops to go protest, people who they are convinced have been insulting them You need to wake up to the reality, urchins don't get emotional when they see opportunities!

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by ajademola2000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
They can't even shut their own Anambra down. Cowardice

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Liftkid(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Omololu007:
please is audu a yoruba man? And can you tell us the name of the yoruba state a fulani is ruling?

Kwara state! Retrieve kwara from Fulani
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by sirAbeey: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Biafra God will see u people through.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by HerJahSir(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Biafra in Lagos? Suya!!! Dem go come beg the next day afta Ambode clam down on their shops.

I guess u guyz want go home for xmas early!

Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Omololu007(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Liftkid:

Kwara state! Retrieve kwara from Fulani
little kids don really invade nairaland...look at how stup!d you made yourself,am asking who is the fulani ruling a yoruba state,look at the sh!t you wrote...swine!
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by MegaMan1987: 1:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Then let them shut down Lagos and lets see.
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Kingstonfemi: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
tobimillar:

I am totally with u...I don't know why we are against the igbo's having their Biafra. A divided Nigeria is good for the yoruba race
ya we need oduduwa too.please we should plane it with biafrans together oduduwa and biafra protest in lagos.what say u
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by Kingstonfemi: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Liftkid:

I tire o is it true Fulani rulling Yoruba state.na waoo.
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by arresa: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pesin wey den wan burn dey rub oyel for bodi... grin
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by ayokellany: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Karlovich:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole is a British property, and among these slaves, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yoruba people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then ask yourselves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

[size=18pt]You and musiwa go tire I swear[/size]
Re: Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos by macof(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
This whole biafra stuff proves that Igbos are noisemakers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloomberg Writes Off Buhari: “he Has No Capacity To Run Nigeria” / BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An / Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.