Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Graduate Recruitment At GE - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At GE (8700 Views)

How To Apply For GE Career GIP Internship Program / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Graduate Operations Management Leadership Program At GE Oil & Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Recruitment At GE by mtor: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Still no updates
Re: Graduate Recruitment At GE by andonajnr(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
I also got the same mail as reards the OMLP.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At GE by jerome263: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
I know quite a number of people have one question or the other.

I'll try and answer as much as I can.

Firstly GE is building a 250 million dollars Plant in Calabar, so it's safe to assume that GE won't stop calling for application (for different numerous positions) anytime soon.

I'll also like to address the "rare" call for Test or interview by the multinational!
Jarus said something on the Shell thread about companies referral policies and all.

GE have headhunters on Linkedin, myself and 2 friends were contacted early this year. They requested for our CVs and had us fill a preinterview survey. We were later informed their was no available role that was well suited with our core competencies (Welding)

As you can guess, I got the extra push from that head hunter. I applied for the GETP and sent a message to her that I found a position I might be interested in.

I got the interview invite less than 6 hours after I contacted her. It's one thing to have a shoe, it's another thing to know when and how to use it.

The shoes in this case happen to be LinkedIn
my man, I have HND in welding, can u please help me ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerian Agencies You Can Get Jobs From / Salary Of A Lieutnant In The Nigerian Army. / N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.