Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord (30243 Views)

Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Auwal650: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
THE DEVILS HAS DOUBLE .......!
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by DONSMITH123(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
IamGentle:
As your Lordship Pleases cool grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

my dear no mind me jor, i hate rape cases. Death penalty should be introduce.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by deramarks(f): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
All these land lords sef hmm are u sure diz is not part of their ritual? because itz mostly landlords dat rape teens theses day *just tinkin sha...but...as usual*itz not my business sha*
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Funjosh(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
shocked shocked Wahala wa o shocked shocked
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Lagos men... Fear them in lonely places.
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by seunkeji5(f): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by emikuipid: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
iAmCharis:
Take your disgusting sef out of here! angry
u stupid fs...
GovWahala:

Goat!
They will surely gang rape ur daughter, then you will tell her that her mates are already giving Mouth Gig. Iberibe!
Hefemale:

may your child suffer same faith. Amen
Hena stupid faa.. Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Did is is my opinion imps...
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Am still waiting for that day when all news on nairaland front page will be good news.........it always news like "man rape woman to death , woman rape man to death, landlady kills tenant, trailer falls at apapa, boko boys kills hundred, isis gunmen kills thousand, buhari and osibanjo snaps picture together, petrol sold for #250...etc
Bad news sells, goodnews only comes from God. Goodnews of far better things to come, total elimination of evil. Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 37:9
More at http://jw.org
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by haywire07(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2015
The girl must be very sexy ..like big bosoms or backyard
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by GovWahala: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
emikuipid:
u stupid fs... Hena stupid faa.. Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Did is is my opinion imps...
And that's my opinion too.
Disgusting scum
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by missyadorable(f): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Rape is a normal thing in Nigeria
All men are potential rapists
It is imperative that mothers keep an eye on their daughters
Do not trust any man,no matter who he is or how old he is
Even a dead man in the grave will wish he can raise up to rape
In our society,a man has right to rape any female he likes
So females,be careful

1 Like

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by lastpage: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
"IFF" that landlord was actually responsible for raping her, l guess he should spend the next TWENTY YEARS in jail, at the least.

But l find a lot of "red flags" in this story
And when l find red flags in stories like "Rape", my first inclination is "Justice must be done but an innocent man must not be punished"

at 14 yrs.
She was raped three times... and never told her mother? (let us leave such fathers who was never around to look after their children, for now)
She was able to SUCCESSFULLY LIE and push the blame on a classmate... to the POLICE, even under interrogation!
The Rapist was caught (not Christopher!) and was being taken to the Police station but was rescued by Hoodlums and "taken away"?
She was after then kidnapped by another set of Rapist (Three in number) who raped her all night!
Now, the Landlord again raped her and she fainted

Hmm... too many gaps, too many possibilities!
I am not saying she was not raped ... but l am wondering of the Landlord was the culprit and if this is not just an excuse to settle old scores like a Landlord/Tenant dispute.

The Police need to properly connect the dots and establish beyond doubt, that the Landlord actually raped her.
RAPE, especially of an under-age, is a very serious offence, even the death penalty will not be too much

Just my take.

Lastpage!

Caveat: That l dont join your bandwagon of "crucify him" without proper investigation, does not mean you should insult me.
It simply means we dont belong on the same "strata of intelligence"

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Hefemale: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
emikuipid:
u stupid fs... Hena stupid faa.. Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Did is is my opinion imps...
your opinion is silly
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by ylaa(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
desperately wicked, who can understand it?
Geestarry:
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by emikuipid: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
GovWahala:

And that's my opinion too.
Disgusting scum
see wetin online stuff dey cause i for don dey mend dis guy if say na my area hin dey... Epileptic stupidity ..face front sha
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by emikuipid: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Hefemale:

your opinion is silly
okay sowie and face front i dont do male
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by GovWahala: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
emikuipid:
see wetin online stuff dey cause i for don dey mend dis guy if say na my area hin dey... Epileptic stupidity ..face front sha
I wish I could see you face to face, I will shoot you and stand over your dead body.
The less of your types in this world the better
Ode Oshi
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by lastpage: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2015
missyadorable:
Rape is a normal thing in Nigeria

All men are potential rapists

It is imperative that mothers keep an eye on their daughters

Do not trust any man,no matter who he is or how old he is

Even a dead man in the grave will wish he can raise up to rape

In our society,a man has right to rape any female he likes

So females,be careful

Your brain is obviously twisted!
I am a man, l have daughters, one in the age of this girl.
I keep "more than" an eye on my adorable girls, ....likewise their mother
They have never been molested (I will personally waste whoever does that to my own daughter) and l have not molested anyone's daughter.

So, where and how did you come up with that crap about "a man has the right to rape any female or every man is a rapist"?
Is your own father still raping you or are you just a Prostitute?

Phucking eegit
angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by ayinde2ade(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
undecidedMother said she works in a factory frm 3am to 11pm wic work be dat 1 wey u no get enouf tym 4 ur ur family.
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by emikuipid: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
GovWahala:

I wish I could see you face to face, I will shoot you and stand over your dead body.
The less of your types in this world the better
Ode Oshi
if u cud see me face to face u for dey call me bwoda or daddy ... But didnt i tell u to face front...Okay no vex
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by lastpage: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
kushma:
Before I checked the post I already knew it happened in Lagos not surprised. RAPE LOCATION MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS NIGERIA

You are right and before l even read the post, l knew such Rituals and atrocities are the handiwork of these Biafra parasites we allowed to join Chisco Bus ....to Lagos!

Its time to get rid of these "migrant criminals" and deport them back to the South East!

Gov Ambode, DO SOMETHING Pls!

***See how nice it is to use a "double-edged" Knife?**** kiss

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Elle277(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
I just can't help but to pity the innocent girl that was a victim of this evil old man...when and how will she recover from the trauma?... God have mercy on her..the parents no even try gan!... may justice take it's full course on this case... #saynotorape
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by GovWahala: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
emikuipid:
if u cud see me face to face u for dey call me bwoda or daddy ... But didnt i tell u to face front...Okay no vex
Get lost!
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by Hefemale: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
emikuipid:
okay sowie and face front i dont do male
Get out of here kid
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by emikuipid: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Hefemale:

Get out of here kid
I don Tire For You...
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by porka: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
How can a grown up mentally sound man not have a WELDING job since 2003?
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by osazeeblue01: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Please if u have under age daugher,sister etc please you have to monitor them properly. This rape issue is increasing daily.
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by logica(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2015
These Yorrober people!
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by cirmuell(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin we go do about all these rapists na, and majority of their victims are always minors...this shìt is getting out of hand o. sad
Re: Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue: Missing Policeman’s Body Found Without Eyes, Ears Or Nose / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / FRSC officials run for their lives as angry man attack them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.