Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? (1499 Views)

Removal Of Arabic Script Of Naira Notes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Qosimos: 6:10pm On May 25, 2009
i wonder why this part is scanty and it is not that muslims are not enough on nairaland.
i need a good muslim for a pen pal.
my mail:
qosimqosim@yahoo.com
cheesy
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by bawomolo(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2009
it's scanty because the point of the religious section wasn't to isolate a particular religion.

There was no need for this section in the first place.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2009
its scanty because muslims dont understand islam.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by babs787(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2009
@Davidylan

its scanty because muslims dont understand islam.

What dont they understand sir? I can see that you have been teaching them.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

What dont they understand sir? I can see that you have been teaching them.

how many muslims quote the quran? On the other hand they are forever quick to post reams of bible verses.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2009
Muslims on nairaland are ignorant about their religion.they're so ignorant and brainwashed. Most of them start more threads in the xtian section than in this useless section.
Its only when the issue is about 4 wives you see them having erections and ejaculating bullshit all over the forum.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2009
Tùdor:

Muslims on nairaland are ignorant about their religion.they're so ignorant and brainwashed. Most of them start more threads in the xtian section than in this useless section.
Its only when the issue is about 4 wives you see them having erections and ejaculating bullshit all over the forum.

Unfortunate but true.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Lagosboy: 5:31pm On May 26, 2009
davidylan:

how many muslims quote the quran? On the other hand they are forever quick to post reams of bible verses.

dude not every muslim here fall under this category. I for one do not quote bible references here even when i have read it from genesis to revelation. Read my posts well and you will see muslims here quote a lot from the quran.

Islamic science is a wide field and not every tom dick and harry become religous scholars overnight without hardwork of diligent study. The muslims here do not claim to be islamic scholars and a few are students of knowledge trying to better themselves and learn from others, unfortunately the ever constant arguements is a painful distraction.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 26, 2009
Lagosboy:

dude not every muslim here fall under this category. I for one do not quote bible references here even when i have read it from genesis to revelation. Read my posts well and you will see muslims here quote a lot from the quran.

Islamic science is a wide field and not every tom privates and harry become religous scholars overnight without hardwork of diligent study. The muslims here do not claim to be islamic scholars and a few are students of knowledge trying to better themselves and learn from others, unfortunately the ever constant arguements is a painful distraction.
Don't mind them jare. Maybe they think becoming an Islamic scholar/authority is like becoming a pastor, which goes not beyond ability to blow grammar and cram bible.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by muhsin(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2009
@Tudor

You had me wondering when you thoughtlessly referred to this section as 'useless'. Why then do you bother to come (and even frequent) the place? That absolutely sound contradictory and childish. You and other bunkum xtians should, had the forum been that useless, simply leave us to rest our hair down. And discuss our Islamic affairs peacefully and smoothly. Did you hear? eh?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by CNOETIC: 2:24am On May 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

Islamic science is a wide field and not every tom privates and harry become religous scholars overnight without hardwork of diligent study. The muslims here do not claim to be islamic scholars and a few are students of knowledge trying to better themselves and learn from others, unfortunately the ever constant arguements is a painful distraction.
what qualifies u to be an islamic scholar? so u follow a religion without understanding its rudiments , . . , sounds like brainwashing!
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:42am On May 27, 2009
I see this is what you have been up to eh noetic eh?
How can you even accuse anyone of being brainwashed, I would ban you yet again if I were an admin.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by CNOETIC: 2:51am On May 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

I see this is what you have been up to eh noetic eh?
How can you even accuse anyone of being brainwashed, I would ban you yet again if I were an admin.   
did u read his post at all?  he said he knows next to nothing about islam because he is not a scholar. So I am curious to know what qualifies anyone to be a scholar?

If u simply subscribe to what u hear, without any assimilation, isnt that brainwashing?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 3:01am On May 27, 2009
@mushin
i simply want to inject life into this dead section. BTW, what islamic issues do people discuss here? Take a goddamn look around.
To the rest of you churning out bullshit about ''islamic science'',why does allah expect you to scale seven mountains and seven seas just to understand his scriptures?
If one has something reasonable to say,aren't you to come out plainly and directly? Is only when delusions and absolute nonsense needs to be passed along you require complicated ''codeology''. Go figure
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by CNOETIC: 3:08am On May 27, 2009
Tùdor:

@mushin
i simply want to inject life into this dead section. BTW, what islamic issues do people discuss here? Take a goddamn look around.
To the rest of you churning out bullshit about ''islamic science'',why does allah expect you to scale seven mountains and seven seas just to understand his scriptures?
If one has something reasonable to say,aren't you to come out plainly and directly? Is only when delusions and absolute nonsense needs to be passed along you require complicated ''codeology''. Go figure

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 27, 2009
C-NOETIC:

what qualifies u to be an islamic scholar? so u follow a religion without understanding its rudiments , . . , sounds like brainwashing!

Being a scholar is different from knowing the rudiments. Knowing the basics is what is compulsory, but the more one knows the better for him/her.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2009
How many of you mohammedians have displayed 'basic' knowledge of islam here? Is not just to claim,we have to see evidence. All we see is a very scanty and dry islamic section.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by mukina2: 12:11pm On May 27, 2009
I am not surprised to see davidylan, Tudor and C-Noetic

and yet Tudor and C-Noetic will spam the board with whining threads grin
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by muhsin(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2009
@Tudor,

Well, I don't know what you mean by the saying "injecting life, ". But I'll like to, any way, say you aren't doing so in whatever sense. The section would have been much better without you people who are entangled by dogmatism of worshipping three 'gods'.

I pray may the Almighty Allah open your heart and understand what Islam is, just like how he did to people whom I know were more closed-minded, virulent and head-strong than you. grin
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2009
@mushin
The only way allah is gonna open my heart is if he blows it up.
Mukina2, we have a right to protest your constant harrasments.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2009
Scanty my foot, thanks to u atheists who drove many of us away with ur blasphemy on our GOD and prophet,
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2009
Whats there to blasphem? Are we not speaking the truths?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by CNOETIC: 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
Tùdor:

@mushin
The only way allah is gonna open my heart is if he blows it up.
Mukina2, we have a right to protest your constant harrasments.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Scanty my foot, thanks to u atheists who drove many of us away with ur blasphemy on our GOD and prophet,

this is a disgraceful excuse:

1. No one "drove you away", you were never here in the first place. Infact YOU HYPOCRITE frequent the christian section more often.

2. Atheists have their permanent residence in the christian section, they blaspheme and insult the Lord Jesus Christ every minute . . . it hasnt driven us away. If mere reproach on your "god" can drive you away then that "god" is as good as dead.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2009
muhsin:

@Tudor,

Well, I don't know what you mean by the saying "injecting life, ". But I'll like to, any way, say you aren't doing so in whatever sense. The section would have been much better without you people who are entangled by dogmatism of worshipping three 'gods'.

I pray may the Almighty Allah open your heart and understand what Islam is, just like how he did to people whom I know were more closed-minded, virulent and head-strong than you. grin

lol and how many of you "understand what islam is"? Is that not the basic premise of this thread . . . that NONE of you truly understands islam if not you'd be here at least sharing parts of the quran that speaks to your hearts?

all these grandiose borrowing of christian language to sugar-coat islam wont work.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by CNOETIC: 6:17pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

lol and how many of you "understand what islam is"? Is that not the basic premise of this thread . . . that NONE of you truly understands islam if not you'd be here at least sharing parts of the quran that speaks to your hearts?

all these grandiose borrowing of christian language to sugar-coat islam wont work.

i still dont get how the "corrupt" bible can lay credence to the "holy" koran. It just doesnt fit neither does it make sense.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2009
C-NOETIC:

i still dont get how the "corrupt" bible can lay credence to the "holy" koran. It just doesnt fit neither does it make sense.

Isnt it funny? The bible is corrupt yet they reach out for it to justify the holy spirit as mohammad, ferret in it to justify ishmael, grab the bible to discuss allah's alleged prophets which he miraculously failed to mention in his own quran.

I mean, how totally dishonest can islam be?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by mukina2: 6:40pm On May 28, 2009
You guys must turn every thread into your back and forth, cat and mouse games. undecided
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by No2Atheism(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2009
@mukina

Giving birth to a baby is easier than worrying about it
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Horus(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2009
This part of Nairaland is scanty because there is an anti-muslims spam filter on the website. grin
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2009
At times people talk as if they consumed shit, so disgusting
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2009
Quran 5:14 in summary Christians had a convenant to believe in Prophet muhammad when he come but they abandoned it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: A boy, A Girl and A Candle Flame / 15th Sha'ban (nisfu Sha'ban),1434 A.h. / Muslim Women Decry Coverless Gender Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.