Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Twitter Bird Is Dead. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Twitter Bird Is Dead. (571 Views)

[early Bird - 4 Hrs Only!] Get Free Social Traffic, Laser Targeted Leads And Boo / Blackberry Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Twitter Bird Is Dead. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
If you are reading this there is a high probability that you’ve at some point in time had something to do with Twitter but guess what: The Hunter gun is out and it seems like it got the blue bird this time.

Twitter was created in March 2006, it immediately gained worldwide popularity with more than 100 million users, by 2013 it could boast of 1.6 billion search queries per day and in 2015 it became listed among the ten most-visited sites in the world,Twitter stands at more than 500 million users.

But the news that 44% of Twitter users have never tweeted has gotten to me. I have more than three Twitter handles(accounts) and to be honest I have never sent a single tweet.
Let me explain how Twitter works.

You sign up.
Twitter asks you for your first tweet (short 140-character messages called “tweets”)
Twitter throws a heavy bunch of suggested people to follow at you.
You notice you don’t really want to follow those people Twitter suggested,
Why?
Because those tweets make the headlines at the end of every day.
You want actual friends moreover you were told Twitter was a social networking site.

You get frustrated and you leave.
Months later you get encouragement from a headline that features your favorite celebrity’s message on Twitter……….and you are at it again trying to log into you Twitter account but ugh; you can’t remember you password.
You sign up again With a new phone number and return back to step2. The guys that made Twitter clearly did not know what they were doing.
…..With Twitter, it wasn’t clear what it was. They called it a social network, they called it microblogging, but it was hard to define, because it................ click the Link to read completely and see illustrations.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/11/22/the-twitter-bird-is-dead/
Re: The Twitter Bird Is Dead. by kechywillz(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2015
They allowed ppl tweet all sorts of nude contents,thats why its dying
Re: The Twitter Bird Is Dead. by lakefist(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
I have no use for twitter

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 27kva Uk Perkins Diesel Generator For Sale / XMAS PROMO!!!! Mac Pro For Quick Sale / Need Infinix Hot 2 Gold 2GB RAM 20K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.