Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Quick Ejaculation: A Curse, Weakness Or Lack Of Experience? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quick Ejaculation: A Curse, Weakness Or Lack Of Experience? (801 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Ejaculation: A Curse, Weakness Or Lack Of Experience? by lujoshven: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
QUICK EJACULATION: A Curse, Weakness OR Lack of Experience?

I have heard and read a lot of things about causes and solutions to quick ejaculation, to be candid with you I just laugh at most of them, why? They are not really!

Once you know the problem, for you to get the solution, you need to get the cause and device the solution.

Why do most women “hate” quick ejaculation? Simple, they felt prolong sex could give them the sexual pleasure they desired. This desired sexual pleasure is called ORGASM, I have discussed this before on this platform.

Is prolonged sex with a woman the only source to give her the desired sexual pleasure? NO! Learn and practice Cunnilingus and simultaneous ripples (I discussed this in my best selling e-book).

But then what are the causes of quick ejaculation?
Answer:
i. Over anxiousness
ii. Not knowing how to control the striking on G spot and A spot
iii. Tiredness/weakness

I want to talk more on the second point above- Not knowing how to control the striking on G spot and A spot.

Do you know most men don’t know that as interesting as the vagina is to them, it is only TWO regions in it that is sensitive, they are the spots I mentioned above, here is another truth, most women don’t know it too.

The G spot is close to the vagina opening, while the A spot is around the womb opening known as cervix.

Now when a man is striking and ramming in and out of a vagina your penix (most especially the cap) strike on the G spot (the location varies in different woman but it is still close to the vagina opening), as you touch this G spot you get a pleasurable stimulation, likewise the woman too, the more you strike on the area the more pleasure you and the woman get BUT the quicker you will be getting close to ejaculation (Note: the pleasure you and the woman get is due to some hormones within your body that are released into your blood stream, to be candid these hormones have their benefits such as: relieving pains etc).

Now to the A spot, have you ever been inside the vagina of a woman, and she pushed your buttocks closer to her, for you to go deeper? What she wants is that you should stroke on her A spot (I mentioned earlier where it is). There are different techniques used in stimulating A spot such as Circular, spiral etc thrusting methods (I Discussed all these in my best selling e-book). Whenever you are inside a woman and she said you are hitting her womb, that area is where A spot is, but the thrusting method you are doing is not right that was why she will be pushing you back because of the pain. As you stroke the A spot with your penix cap, the same pleasure you had with G spot that is what you will have, in fact you ejaculate faster.

Solution to Quick Ejaculation

In my best selling e-book, I shared 6 different ways to learn to delay ejaculation (If you can learn this you can naturally “heal” some ailment in your body).

Let me mention few of the solution
i. Deep breathing
ii. Kegel exercise
iii. S and W
iv. Tantric techniques etc

I discussed more on the causes and solutions of quick ejaculation in my best selling e-book: Couples Only: Improve your sex Life, it’s just N1000 ($5)!

Click Here to BUY and Download yours:

http://ebooktent.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_color.tpl&product_id=474&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1#.Vg-C4W6Ktqd

Don’t forget to join me on twitter and also like this FaceBook page, TO GET More on Relationship matters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TalkingRelation
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trelationship

(1) (Reply)

Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families / Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. / LADIES: Is He A Boy, A Man Or A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.