Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) (69174 Views)

Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Mammy water, Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Gosj01(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
I won't book space, afterall it doesn't add to my bank account.

#Orire.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by yyeanqah(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
End time
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Iyke1998(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Run!!!!!!
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Cultist!

1 Like

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by francizy(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
That must be modath 's wedding ceremony! cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by logica(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
...and they allowed this at IKEJA COUNTRY CLUB?
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Nothing we no go see!!!! sad
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Seculent: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Lasisi69, where are you? What should we call this? embarassed
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
King of women?
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by lasisi69(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Seculent:
Lasisi69, where are you? What should we call this? embarassed
Na lie.. . Well, it's an End time Drama

2 Likes

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by ylaa(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2015
weird
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by ijustdey: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2015
ZUBIKSBLOG:
..This is obviously one of the strangest things I've ever witness in my entire life. I was at the wedding reception of a friend of mine held at the Ikeja Country club on Saturday, November 21st. All was going smoothly not until this lady being refered to as Eze Nwanyi stormed the hall and got guest looking in amazement.

Her array of furs and diamonds got peeps talking till the wedding was over. What surprised me the most was the men who carried her. Apparently, these are men with wives and children at home i guess and I hear they carry her like this to events even in London where she's based.

this is serious

the man that married her has sold his soul completely to her
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Sorry but this can only happen within Igbos, who proudly and oppressively flaunt the little wealth they have. Dangote will never do this even if he's richer than Bill Gates. Nonsense.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by kayve(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Slavery on the rise.

Are you saying even where she's based they carry her this way?

Who is she & is she paralysed?

If there was sumfin wrong with her legs then wheelchairs of all sorts plenty.

Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Seculent: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
Na lie.. . Well, it's an End time Drama
I knew it's drama. Because in End time we'll be seeing different kinds of shocking dramas.

God dey sha.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by modath(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
francizy:
That must be modath 's wedding ceremony! cheesy grin grin cheesy

Bwahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin grin , ayaf dieee! grin grin

I had planned to ignore "your" mentions but this is too hilarious to ignore!!!

Da fuq is she thinking, this is attention seeking taken too far!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by bewla(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
if u see mami water never never run away
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by menix(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2015
When u re marrying the daughter of an End Time Mammiwater, that's what u see...
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by christopher123(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2015
People are watching too much home videos and this is the adverse effects

Nonsense
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by izzieman: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Why do we equate everything with Juju these days?

This is how lazy white colonial workers used to be carried because they were too weak to walk long distances. Maybe the lady is using that as a theme in her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by cr8v(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
this is just hilarious, is this supposed to take us back to the 90s or that was a joke! even if u be queen of the earth...! lol
www.okpeke.com
http://www.okpeke.com/hottest-ways-to-style-your-natural-hair/
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
This one pass mammy water and papywater o cheesy
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Op u get mind o stil stay dey snap am.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by francizy(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2015
modath:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin grin , ayaf dieee! grin grin

I had planned to ignore "your" mentions but this is too hilarious to ignore!!!

Da fuq is she thinking, this is attention seeking taken too far!!! cheesy

Hehehehe, why would you ignore your friend's mentions? angry cheesy
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Sunseeker: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
In London they will laugh at her. grin

Ugly Fat gir..... paraded on cheap mattress.
Shebe she cleans public toilets in London, and is forming cash madame to gain Celebrity Status in Nigeria. Maybe shes a Jamaican looking for roots.

Cultist attention seeker...Daughter of satan !! Holy Ghost and a good PUSH would make her get up and walk ! Mtcheeeww

END TIME ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by angbaradem: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
can some one pls tell us who she is or is she trying to tel us dat she does not go on legs.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by harristo(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
This one na queen of the coast, wey them take dey act Mt Zion drama that year.
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by EVERCUTE(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Okayyy! her legs are broken abi?
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
OP I beg open up now,How dare you told the world that this a wedding? Anyway you are there tell us more how they initiated you ?
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
moscobabs:
I have been saying it time without number that anytine is possible in Lagos

but this is not wedding sa

Hahahhahahhahah bro I don die

Chai but your right every thing is possible on lagos where a girl will form a group to go and beat up a guy for dumping her LOL.......

NL!!!!
Re: Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) by samx4real(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
End Time Woman attending End Time Wedding!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.