Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity (25629 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily.. / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by nigeriancuban: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
na waooo,no fuel?? but while going to the filling station yesterday terrified of the queue I might step into only to find the filling station just as normal with not a single person on queue....
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by ayojohn4real: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
''End Time'' Apology not accepted they don make me suffer too much
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by HirstMOG(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
After how many days of suffering? These people don't know that sometimes apology come too late. The only acceptable apology now is to provide us with sufficient fuel at #40.00 per liter.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Lasese: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Una fada thir
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by kolexepana: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
We don't need their stupid apologies
Just give us fuel, dazall undecided
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by AdEsANNi1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
chernest2002:
Because I voted Apc everything they do is fine, I am among suffering and smiling, but the truth is that Gej did not start so bad like Gmb and if Gmb continue like this we will all starve to early graves. Only God can help nija. Proudly 5%.

Seems you're getting it wrong bro......GEJ or JET started good and end up bad why GMB started with hardship but loading........We both voted for good let's await lots of goodness
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by rukkyland(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
chernest2002:
Because I voted Apc everything they do is fine, I am among suffering and smiling, but the truth is that Gej did not start so bad like Gmb and if Gmb continue like this we will all starve to early graves. Only God can help nija. Proudly 5%.

Na buhari go give you food chop? lazy being.. go and get busy..
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

This is 100% irresponsible my brother, are you this insensitive?

Please how many days has it been since this fuel palava started?

A responsible Govt will not wait for more than two weeks to know that its citizens are in harsh hardship.

If the Govt agency(DPR) that was set up to check mate those marketers are doing their jobs efficiently, we would not be experiencing this
. NNPC claimed that there is enough fuel to go round to all Nigerians, then why is the scarcity and inflated price? Why was DPR established in the 1st place?

If we kept being apologetic to these insensitive govt and politicians, they will keep using us as toilet papers.

If u claim there was enough PMS, why den d scarcity or inflated price? What is the work of DPR? Have they been doing their jobs? If yes, then why haven't they clamped down on marketers sabotaging the efforts of FG for more than 2weeks?
My dear their actions does not seem RESPONSIBLE to me.

if PMB sack the top guy in DPR for laxity of duty you will still be the first to crucify him on that. the reality is that there is enough fuel and is the marketers that are taking Nigerians for a ride and for PMB travel tour, the country needed it but you might not know "
why?"
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Dahveydson(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
By next week, the scarcity will be a thing of the past.

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by QuotaSystem: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

@QuotaSystem.. Responsible Governance... I like the term. we should also be Watchful that and Mindful that it is easy to say sorry with a promise. it calms a lot of nerves and allows the sorry-person sweep a lot of issues under the carpet. There are Fundamental Challenges facing Nigeria right now. Crude is no longer the Golden Treasure we squandered over the last 40-50 yrs now, it is now truly a curse, a worthless gold necklace on an ugly bride. we cannot produce efficiently to address local consumption with our present facilities.. we cannot sell crude in exchange for petrol (since September 2014).. we have to buy petrol and other crude by-products at expensive international prices when we have lost our sole revenue due to the Oil glut. WORDS alone cannot solve the problem, it can only make us feel good.

NNPC must reveal what Strategic Approach they have come up with (abi do they have no strategy) to manage this problem.. remember... Currency DEVALUATION is weighing in on BUHARI's shoulders.. it is imminent and sacrosant whether he likes it or not.. what then for petrol and subsidy?

Let us not breath a sigh of relief and turn our eyes away from the real problem.. we need to build our own capacity.. diversification is a late cry for help. we should have diversified 30 years ago before the USA and other crude consumers announced cut-backs in crude imports.. we did not listen... we were in our hotels squandering all our earnings President after President..
reminds me of this highly placed government worker at NIDC.. a top executive who lost his job and moved away from his Abuja flat to live in Ijesha rented 2 room apartment he cannot afford and has to beg old friends

Well said.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Montaque(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Responsible governance. This change reminds me of when every kind of Nigerian suffering was attributed to an invisible 'cabal' that we soon found out to be the PDP itself (Diezani and co. )

The situation is not pretty at the moment, but with a responsible government, we will soon meet the light at the end of this tunnel.
The caBals have given way for you to see there is no Cabals anywhere.
let pmb do his work as a petroleum minister.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Chubhie: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerians have short memory and will soon forget and graze on like some sheep. How can over 200 million and largest concentration of black people in africa be held captive by a few unrefined political class? Even in this jet age!!!
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by damilton(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nnpc, una dey mad. una no get conscious at all
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by suremossty(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hope my president won't fail us well its too early to judge... Mr ajala time waits for no one, pls lets start seeing the change we ve been yawning for...
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Nasa28(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Suffering and smiling in Nigeria.
Apology after how many weeks.... Stupid Govt
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Pastis: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ok, story line don change. I thought they Sai there was fuel and we were only doing panic buying and there was nothing to worry about. I dey suspect this CHANGE seriously.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by chigoizie7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

if PMB sack the top guy in DPR for laxity of duty you will still be the first to crucify him on that. the reality is that there is enough fuel and is the marketers that are taking Nigerians for a ride and for PMB travel tour, the country needed it but you might not know "
why?"

Are you kidding me?

Like seriously, are u for real?

Why would I crucify d president or the FG for sacking a guy who is incompetent?

Let us call a spade a spade. Stop being apologetic to a failing economy, instead of putting hands together to make things work, drawing the attention of the FG to areas they seem not to notice, u re busy shielding one DPR man that is most probably enjoying the bribes from the marketers.

With your attitude, naija is on a hold up, because, instead of holding our govt accountable for any actions they take, we are busy shielding and protecting them all in the name of playing one useless partisan politics, @ d end of it all, na still you and me go suffer am, those politicians does not feel anything because all their needs are sorted out with the tax payers money and then u also come and shield them from their misdeeds? Brother wake up, this is 21st century.

As for that kachikwu guy, I no get talk for that !mbecile for now. just that he is useless for blaming their incompetency on common Nigerians

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by hadura29(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
benardtotti:
. On the contrary , this government is positioning itself for serious change next year , I know this cos I am directly involved in some areas with some of the top guys , I have heard and seen things from the inside and trust me, when the process commences, remember I told u so, like I said earlier, salvation is not instant, God bless.

I'm always arguing with my friends that Nigeria is on refresh button, and better things are still loading for this country. I have hope that this country is going to be great irrespective of the current hardship we face now..

Sorrow may last all night, but joy will come in the morning.

#GodblessNigeria
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by emmygzy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Responsible governance. This change reminds me of when every kind of Nigerian suffering was attributed to an invisible 'cabal' that we soon found out to be the PDP itself (Diezani and co. )

The situation is not pretty at the moment, but with a responsible government, we will soon meet the light at the end of this tunnel.
are you an APC robot? No light in my area and I was forced to buy fuel @ 150per liter. Is this the change we voted for? After 7 months in power.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by emmygzy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
hadura29:

I'm always arguing with my friends that Nigeria is on refresh button, and better things are still loading for this country. I have hope that this country is going to be great irrespective of the current hardship we face now..

Sorrow may last all night, but joy will come in the morning.

#GodblessNigeria
shaking my head for gullible Nigerians. Chai. You're still believing this scam party that put corrupt people as their governorship candidates.

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I have no doubt in me that this is a responsive government. No reason to doubt their sincerity. Apology accepted.
In the days of Jonah-daft, the fool will just ask her witch (maduekwe) to tell Nigerians that cabals are responsible without any apologies. Good riddance to him.
You're the one that's a draft here.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Partisanship no dey tire una hungry youths ?

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Ryda(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Anybody can appologise...we need NNPC to make neccessary steps not jst appologies angry
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by hadura29(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
emmygzy:
shaking my head for gullible Nigerians. Chai. You're still believing this scam party that put corrupt people as their governorship candidates.

Bro why the insult na? We no dey fight.. Please stick to what you believe and allow me stick to mine. Its not necessary we be on the same page. Thanks..

#GodblessNigeria
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hope Nigerians will listen to the part about "Panic Buying".
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by kodded(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
rukkyland:

Na buhari go give you food chop? lazy being.. go and get busy..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by tonydatasrvs: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by vivianblog(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Obiwiz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Hallucination at its peak. Well, whatever you're I hope you've paused to ask ur doctor about side, short and long term effects?
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Obiwiz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Hallucination at its peak. Well, whatever you're taking, I hope you've paused to ask ur doctor about side, short and long term effects?
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Iamthoney(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=benardtotti post=40419106]. On the contrary , this government is positioning itself for serious change next year , I know this cos I am directly involved in some areas with some of the top guys , I have heard and seen things from the inside and trust me, when the process commences, remember I told u so, like I said earlier, salvation is not instant, God bless.[/quote indeed. talk is cheap man

Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock?