Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity (25638 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily.. / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by benardtotti(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
cold:

Stop waxing philosophical please. Was it not this same administration that vowed to 'hit the ground running'? It's been 6 months now and nothing has happened. I mean zilch,zero,nada. And like all the other thousand unrealistic promises they made that has gone with wind Nigerians can't even get petrol. And to think Buhari is the petroleum minister himself..smh. And you're here with your 'Rome was not built in a day' cliche and salvation crap.Please take your sermon to the church,we're discussing serious issues here.
so in ur thots , to hit the ground running means to make a public show of working, so dat d public can praise u rite? Unfortunately sorry to disapoint u, this govt is not looking for public praise, the tsk ahead is great, public acceptance won't get it solved, go and find out how civilized countries are run, it is the behind the scenes tasks no one ever sees that makes them well run countries, you need to do some research, your post shows your not enlightened enough thts why you can't organize your thots properly,research more.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by babestella: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Responsible governance. This change reminds me of when every kind of Nigerian suffering was attributed to an invisible 'cabal' that we soon found out to be the PDP itself (Diezani and co. )

The situation is not pretty at the moment, but with a responsible government, we will soon meet the light at the end of this tunnel.

Lol, we know people like you ni.
Hypocrisy has eaten your decayed brain. Continue deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving Nigerians. Apc will soon stop paying you because you seem to be doing a bad propaganda job for them. Shiooor.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by cold(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
benardtotti:
so in ur thots , to hit the ground running means to make a public show of working, so dat d public can praise u rite? Unfortunately sorry to disapoint u, this govt is not looking for public praise, the tsk ahead is great, public acceptance won't get it solved, go and find out how civilized countries are run, it is the behind the scenes tasks no one ever sees that makes them well run countries, you need to do some research, your post shows your not enlightened enough thts why you can't organize your thots properly,research more.
Your thoughts are well organised and you write like toddler. You got jokes bro. A lit candle cannot be hidden. If the administration was making any sort of progress on any front i don't need you to tell me,it would be there for all to see. So far,all we've seen is too much oscillation and very little movement. Besides,what does hitting the ground running mean to you? Or does the APC now have their own definition? I won't be surprised if they do since all they've been doing so far is backtracking on all their campaign promises.
One more thing,i think you need to take you own advise and organise your thoughts properly before spewing fuckery on a public forum. Just saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by babestella: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
rukkyland:

Na buhari go give you food chop? lazy being.. go and get busy..

Pls tell those waiting for 5k monthly to go get busy. You must defend buhari's ineptitude always, I know your type. Continue.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by clemhova: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
NNPC Go and track your tankers instead of coming here to make cheap apologies...
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by dukweuk4africa(f): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2015
yes Nigeria is facing a rough part now as regards to the scarcity of fuel. majority of the populace are suffering as a result of it. but this isn't the first time this is happening. Remember that in 2011 a certain man named Charles dukwe opened a company in port Harcourt rivers state of Nigeria called new nation. with the sole aim of fraudulent activities. where majority of nigerians were victims of this fraud. why have we kept quite to this. he has now gone to Kenya to open another company called uk4africa.with packaged dubious activities to deceive innocent kenyans . pls do not do any kind of business with this group no matter wat they tell u.u can like our page on Facebook its Facebook/women in oil. pls like and share your experiences. lechi ndukwe and Charles dukwe are international fraud stars don't stop telling your experiences with them until they are caught. let's join hands to help others not to be victims. thank you.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by xolomonstrides(m): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2015
chigoizie7:

This is 100% irresponsible my brother, are you this insensitive?

Please how many days has it been since this fuel palava started?

A responsible Govt will not wait for more than two weeks to know that its citizens are in harsh hardship.

If the Govt agency(DPR) that was set up to check mate those marketers are doing their jobs efficiently, we would not be experiencing this
. NNPC claimed that there is enough fuel to go round to all Nigerians, then why is the scarcity and inflated price? Why was DPR established in the 1st place?

If we kept being apologetic to these insensitive govt and politicians, they will keep using us as toilet papers.

If u claim there was enough PMS, why den d scarcity or inflated price? What is the work of DPR? Have they been doing their jobs? If yes, then why haven't they clamped down on marketers sabotaging the efforts of FG for more than 2weeks?
My dear their actions does not seem RESPONSIBLE

I saw in the news yesterday where DPR went round some filling stations. Where there is purportedly no fuel. On getting there, they were asked to open their reservoir only to find fuel. The DPR officers declared that the fuel should be distributed FREE OF CHARGE! there was widespread jubilation.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by lormarx: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2015
farano:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fuel-scarcity-nnpc-apologises-to-nigerians/
We no go chop Apology,na our pocket dem drain more,Instead of the Apology,maka dem reduce the pump price to 57 to prove say dem No happy for wetin happen
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by FlyboyZee: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Responsible governance. This change reminds me of when every kind of Nigerian suffering was attributed to an invisible 'cabal' that we soon found out to be the PDP itself (Diezani and co. )

The situation is not pretty at the moment, but with a responsible government, we will soon meet the light at the end of this tunnel.
That's the operational phrase there. Every time "will soon", "shall", etc. Will tomorrow ever come?
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Shegebanti007: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2015
NA DAT SAME PETROL GO KILL ALL OF UNA NNPC SEF. GBAGAM
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Afromano: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2015
I have noticed that before a baby grows teeth it first goes through a lot of pain. Before a seed germinates it first seems to rut in the ground.

I didn't vote for anybody, but I think this hardship Nigeria is facing may actually be the symptoms of real Change (as with the above examples). No country has ever tranformed without some sort of hardship first. I only hope the govt keeps its focus.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by emmy2k2(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Appology partially granted until fuel pump price come down to the normal price...Enough IS ENUF JORH.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by ebuka440: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Go and sit your ass down. This is the government of noise makers.
It is either they supply us with fuel or we keep on struggling
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by alaskido(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please send your apologies to the Marines and Dogs. This is story for the gods.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
xolomonstrides:

I saw in the news yesterday where DPR went round some filling stations. Where there is purportedly no fuel. On getting there, they were asked to open their reservoir only to find fuel. The DPR officers declared that the fuel should be distributed FREE OF CHARGE! there was widespread jubilation.

That's. A good thing, I still wonder what has been keeping them for reaching my area.

Don't tell me to take it easy on them. DPR is a FG agency, and their presence should be felt throughout the federation.

If they have succeeded in some parts of the country and has not in some other part, will you call them efficient? They should be an all rounder. Let that their job and responsibility be felt nationwide.

If their is no sin, there wouldn't be forgiveness.
If there are no defaulters, with regards to petroleum product regulations, there will not be DPR is the 1st place.
But since there are defaulters, let DPR do their job, shikina.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Are you kidding me?

Like seriously, are u for real?

Why would I crucify d president or the FG for sacking a guy who is incompetent?

Let us call a spade a spade. Stop being apologetic to a failing economy, instead of putting hands together to make things work, drawing the attention of the FG to areas they seem not to notice, u re busy shielding one DPR man that is most probably enjoying the bribes from the marketers.

With your attitude, naija is on a hold up, because, instead of holding our govt accountable for any actions they take, we are busy shielding and protecting them all in the name of playing one useless partisan politics, @ d end of it all, na still you and me go suffer am, those politicians does not feel anything because all their needs are sorted out with the tax payers money and then u also come and shield them from their misdeeds? Brother wake up, this is 21st century.

As for that kachikwu guy, I no get talk for that !mbecile for now. just that he is useless for blaming their incompetency on common Nigerians
oga take it easy i share your view but insult will not save the situation on ground, when PMB was busy with sacking and replacing of DGs Perm Secs and other top government officials he was been insulted as if he doesn't know what he was doing but as the saying goes what the elderly will see while sitting even if a child climb the tallest mountain he or she can never picture the view back to your point, i actually support your motion on the DPR top guy but we too can do more by exposing those marketers who are hoarding PMS for selfish reason................Nigeria will be great again
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by benardtotti(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
cold:

Your thoughts are well organised and you write like toddler. You got jokes bro. A lit candle cannot be hidden. If the administration was making any sort of progress on any front i don't need you to tell me,it would be there for all to see. So far,all we've seen is too much oscillation and very little movement. Besides,what does hitting the ground running mean to you? Or does the APC now have their own definition? I won't be surprised if they do since all they've been doing so far is backtracking on all their campaign promises.
One more thing,i think you need to take you own advise and organise your thoughts properly before spewing fuckery on a public forum. Just saying.
from your quoted tantrums, its obvious your still a kid, try and organize your thoughts better, it will help you express yourself without insults and tantrums, take care!
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by cold(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
benardtotti:
from your quoted tantrums, its obvious your still a kid, try and organize your thoughts better, it will help you express yourself without insults and tantrums, take care!
You're..mumu. Lol..i see you've improved your writing skills. That's a step in the right direction. Keep it up. Who knows you just might get better.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by benardtotti(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
cold:

You're..mumu. Lol..i see you've improved your writing skills. That's a step in the right direction. Keep it up. Who knows you just might get better.
yes ,while i have improved, pray,tell me? what have you improved about yourself? cos i can still see your lack of depth and organisation, thats why you have to throw tantrums and insults at each post, upgrade yourself son, it will do you good.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by modo1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
hmm
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Interesting15: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
victorels:
How many times are they going to apologize.

Please. I want to contact you for something important. Give me your whatsapp number
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by cold(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
benardtotti:
yes ,while i have improved, pray,tell me? what have you improved about yourself? cos i can still see your lack of depth and organisation, thats why you have to throw tantrums and insults at each post, upgrade yourself son, it will do you good.
Please,if you must reply me, do so in full form and observe your punctuations like a grown up (that's if you're one). You're seriously doing my head in with all these short hand crap
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Interesting15:

Please. I want to contact you for something important. Give me your whatsapp number
oops.
not on whatsapp.
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Interesting15: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
victorels:

oops.
not on whatsapp.
How then can I contact you?
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Interesting15:

How then can I contact you?
@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.